Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I’ve always paid. And for me I never go out expecting to get laid because I’m paying for food. My mind has never thought that way. Of course this was back before I was in a LTR maybe times have changed. I would say paying for food isn’t labeling your date as a prostitute either. It’s a good thing YOU don’t pay for their food if this is the way your mind processes.
Yeah it's different reasons for different guys. Some guys like Atom pay because they need to to feel assured of their masculinity. Other guys like you pay just out of cultural habit. Other guys it's out of fear (although no one would ever admit it). And yet other guys it's because they basically regard her as a prostitute anyway so they don't care, and they think paying raises the odds of sex.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well I’ve always paid. And for me I never go out expecting to get laid because I’m paying for food. My mind has never thought that way. Of course this was back before I was in a LTR maybe times have changed. I would say paying for food isn’t labeling your date as a prostitute either. It’s a good thing YOU don’t pay for their food if this is the way your mind processes.
I always pay too. Usually dinner dates they offer to pay but I'd take the bill away from them before they can see it and I just pay the full amount and tip. The last two dates were starbucks and they bought their own crap.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always pay too. Usually dinner dates they offer to pay but I'd take the bill away from them before they can see it and I just pay the full amount and tip. The last two dates were starbucks and they bought their own crap.
Okay I’m not paying anymore.

Just teasing

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Thought I would join the bandwagon, 32 years old, 180 pounds
View attachment 3614
180lbs? How tall are you? That seems a lot for your bone structure. Btw you should get a newer phone liek note 10 Plus, the new S20 Ultra or iPhone 11 Pro Max. The Moto phone you're using does not take crystal clear pics.

You got muscle but don't look like you weigh 180 though unless you're tall and that is the way the pic makes you look. You look like 160 to 165.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
180lbs? How tall are you? That seems a lot for your bone structure. Btw you should get a newer phone liek note 10 Plus, the new S20 Ultra or iPhone 11 Pro Max. The Moto phone you're using does not take crystal clear pics.

You got muscle but don't look like you weigh 180 though unless you're tall and that is the way the pic makes you look. You look like 160 to 165.
Not everyone is 122lbs at 5'9 like you, bro (not even girls). 5'8-5'11 at 180 is pretty normal depending on density, muscle mass, etc.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score

This was taking a few months back, im 5"11

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not everyone is 122lbs at 5'9 like you, bro (not even girls). 5'8-5'11 at 180 is pretty normal depending on density, muscle mass, etc.
I wasn't bashing him. He's in shape and weight isn't an issues but was just interested how he's 180 because as a person he doesn't look huge.

I have a cousin who's about 6-4. He's heavy again but 12 years ago when he was working out hardcore and eating better he was down to 160lbs, looked too thin.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This was taking a few months back, im 5"11
You're on the taller side so 180 isn't bad. All about the muscle. When I was 153lbs when I was younger I looked chunky because nearly all my weight goes into my chest, thighs and face and I had fairly skinny arms and legs even then.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on the taller side so 180 isn't bad. All about the muscle. When I was 153lbs when I was younger I looked chunky because nearly all my weight goes into my chest, thighs and face and I had fairly skinny arms and legs even then.
I started training a few years before I joined the fire service, 4 times per week and eating 4000 calories a day I was thin back then 3 years later here I am it's all about gradual build up takes time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I started training a few years before I joined the fire service, 4 times per week and eating 4000 calories a day I was thin back then 3 years later here I am it's all about gradual build up takes time.
Are firefighters all in shape in your area like you're? IT's funny around here most of the firefighters are older guys, and they have big guts on them and don't look fit like you do. I wonder how do they pass the physical test? Do you have to do cardio? These guys around here would fall over. We have a few women firefighters and they're in better shape than these men are.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are firefighters all in shape in your area like you're? IT's funny around here most of the firefighters are older guys, and they have big guts on them and don't look fit like you do. I wonder how do they pass the physical test? Do you have to do cardio? These guys around here would fall over. We have a few women firefighters and they're in better shape than these men are.
No you find once guys have been in the service for a while let themselves go, the initial physical test when u apply for the service is quite difficult a bleep test then carry equipment test, ladder test etc all in the same day

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautifully stated. I've been saying this for years. This attitude of splitting the bill has to die. It's absolutely foolhardy for any man past school age. In school, practicality may come into play. Once a man is in his very early twenties, he should display leadership by paying for the date.

Now since I have an upper 2% fiance, she sometimes will offer to pay as she wants to "invest in the relationship too", and I let her. That' is completely different from an early date. @Dash Riprock is 100% correct. Looking to split the cost of a date is unmanly to the core, and should be a tip-off to a woman to head for the hills.

The mating ritual is wired in, men. Play the game. Dance the dance and you will meet very little resistance. Women are desperately looking for MEN. Part of being a man is displaying leadership and dominance right off the bat. Asking or demanding to split the bill is as weak as weak can possibly be.
Agreed. In my experience, after paying for the first couple of dates (and fukking, thus usually resulting in more dates), the woman will gladly offer to pay at some point. I'm happy to pay most of the time, but a woman who's been well-fukked will usually insist on paying for an outing or two, and may even buy me a gift.

This, to me, is one of the most rewarding moments in life. Not because I'm receiving something (the cash value is moot) but because it's rewarding to witness a woman in a state like this. For all the trash talk women get around here, they have their noble moments. The next time a woman you've sexed insists on getting the movie tickets or ice cream, drink it in.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take a guess and say I'm a bit older than you. I'm not trying to insult you, but I see women, dating, and relationships much differently than most men under the age of 35-40. I'm not saying my way is always 100% right, because it's all subjective.

If a man asks a woman out--he should pay for the date--period.

My mindset: I am the leader, the decision maker, I plan the date, I drive the date and conversation. I make sure things are flowing, lively, and she's having fun. I take care of the check too, because I can and want to. Any man in this day and age that asks a woman to split a bill—or expects it—after asking her out is 100% of the feminine mindset. I don't need "help" with by bills and finances and don't expect it or want it. Once again, I did the asking so I do the buying. This is Rule #1 in business and I carry it over to personal relationships too. Women today are DYING for a man who acts like a MAN. Just ask them. I lead in all interactions. If the woman is insistent on paying or splitting a check at a bar, fine, I won't arm wrestle her. It's a nice gesture. Otherwise, I take care of it and really DGAF.

Men and women have just been way too brainwashed the past couple decades to see each other as 100% equals. In some respects they are and can be, but in other cases, wait for it...there are differences between boys and girls. People need to get that through their head.

So, I DO NOT subscribe to the Millennial or Gen Z mindset of always being equal and/or expecting women to pay early on in a dating relationship. I've heard this before and think it's a stupid page out of some Alpha Male Want-To-Be Handbook. It would actually be emasculating for me to expect it.

Good luck to you.
Bro I get this but for the standard American hoe, it’s just not worth it, particularly if things didn’t go so well. If she seems really into you, then fine it’s whatever. But a lot of the times it’s hit or miss, especially with our generation. It’s not about ‘ekwaaalityyy’, it’s about ‘gurl powr!’ lol. Most men are such cucks that they’ll actually pay for a date when they knowdeep down inside they got no chance. Plus, let’s be honest here, the more a chick does for you, the more she will love you. Why? Because it means she’s more invested. If paying for your meetups is Rule #1 in business, then havibg her actually be somewhat invested in you is the class you take before you learn about the ‘rules’. It’s the same reason why so many crappy marriages last for years, couples don’t want to just ‘throw it all away’.

And like I said, entitlement. Most girls think they’re OWED a free meal. They’ll spout out their bull**** about how a woman doesn’t owe a man sex just because he takes her out—yeah okay, but a man doesn’t owe you a free meal just for talking to him nor does he owe you any help paying off your student loan debt just because y’all got married.

Truth be told, I’d rather be the guy bored cougars chase after than the guy who pays for their drinks jsut to get sloppy seconds. And I’d also rather be the who’s hated on for being a ‘mysoginist’ (lol) for not wanting to pay for a chick because she‘s used to leeching off of daddy’s money, even though they’re still attracted to me anyway haha

But I mean to each their own. If I find a girl I really like (....), I have no qualms taking care of her. But she has to do her part and take care of me. And not just sex, cuz otherwise I’d be paying for something that another guy got for free, and I think we can both agree—**** that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bro I get this but for the standard American hoe, it’s just not worth it, particularly if things didn’t go so well. If she seems really into you, then fine it’s whatever. But a lot of the times it’s hit or miss, especially with our generation. It’s not about ‘ekwaaalityyy’, it’s about ‘gurl powr!’ lol. Most men are such cucks that they’ll actually pay for a date when they knowdeep down inside they got no chance. Plus, let’s be honest here, the more a chick does for you, the more she will love you. Why? Because it means she’s more invested. If paying for your meetups is Rule #1 in business, then havibg her actually be somewhat invested in you is the class you take before you learn about the ‘rules’. It’s the same reason why so many crappy marriages last for years, couples don’t want to just ‘throw it all away’.

And like I said, entitlement. Most girls think they’re OWED a free meal. They’ll spout out their bull**** about how a woman doesn’t owe a man sex just because he takes her out—yeah okay, but a man doesn’t owe you a free meal just for talking to him nor does he owe you any help paying off your student loan debt just because y’all got married.

Truth be told, I’d rather be the guy bored cougars chase after than the guy who pays for their drinks jsut to get sloppy seconds. And I’d also rather be the who’s hated on for being a ‘mysoginist’ (lol) for not wanting to pay for a chick because she‘s used to leeching off of daddy’s money, even though they’re still attracted to me anyway haha

But I mean to each their own. If I find a girl I really like (....), I have no qualms taking care of her. But she has to do her part and take care of me. And not just sex, cuz otherwise I’d be paying for something that another guy got for free, and I think we can both agree—**** that.
So you mean I should continue to go on dates with cougars?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

YESSIR!