Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not an idiot, he's autistic / Aspergers. It's one of the reasons some of us try to help him. Though, I think most of us are tried of the runaround.
Still its a waste of time imo, it was same with Bigdave.

The guy never say yes this is what im gonna do to advices he always need to argue and in the end do nothing to improve.

He is like the Male equivalent of a AW

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The guy never say yes this is what im gonna do to advices he always need to argue and in the end do nothing to improve.

He was arguing his strategy which he refused to adjust.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Since we've seen pics of Big Dave and Big Goal, we know they are not the same person. Big Dave was just a narcisist, BigGoal isn't one. Though, he does think he deserves a high caliber lady, when he himself isn't a high caliber dude yet.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much as legit as one can be on a forum. He's not a bad guy, just special.
The Special kind of Special lolll

Im not a phsychologist but got to say that guys like him and Bigdave have the same disorder, not sure what it is.

would be easy to say autistic but i think it might be a bit more complext than that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The Special kind of Special lolll

Im not a phsychologist but got to say that guys like him and Bigdave have the same disorder, not sure what it is.

would be easy to say autistic but i think it might be a bit more complext than that.
He's considered highly functioning.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since we've seen pics of Big Dave and Big Goal, we know they are not the same person. Big Dave was just a narcisist, BigGoal isn't one. Though, he does think he deserves a high caliber lady, when he himself isn't a high caliber dude yet.
Biggoal needs to be a responsible man and employ a "slump buster". When we help ourselves life helps us.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's considered highly functioning.

Ex was a School Psychologist lerned alot about those

It was called Asperger before, but its feels like its more than that.

Ive intereacted with Aspergers before and most are not that clueless.
i just cant point the finger on whats wrong with those guys

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fvcked up that you guys have to pay for the girls, even drinks and game tickets.
I'll take a guess and say I'm a bit older than you. I'm not trying to insult you, but I see women, dating, and relationships much differently than most men under the age of 35-40. I'm not saying my way is always 100% right, because it's all subjective.

If a man asks a woman out--he should pay for the date--period.

My mindset: I am the leader, the decision maker, I plan the date, I drive the date and conversation. I make sure things are flowing, lively, and she's having fun. I take care of the check too, because I can and want to. Any man in this day and age that asks a woman to split a bill—or expects it—after asking her out is 100% of the feminine mindset. I don't need "help" with by bills and finances and don't expect it or want it. Once again, I did the asking so I do the buying. This is Rule #1 in business and I carry it over to personal relationships too. Women today are DYING for a man who acts like a MAN. Just ask them. I lead in all interactions. If the woman is insistent on paying or splitting a check at a bar, fine, I won't arm wrestle her. It's a nice gesture. Otherwise, I take care of it and really DGAF.

Men and women have just been way too brainwashed the past couple decades to see each other as 100% equals. In some respects they are and can be, but in other cases, wait for it...there are differences between boys and girls. People need to get that through their head.

So, I DO NOT subscribe to the Millennial or Gen Z mindset of always being equal and/or expecting women to pay early on in a dating relationship. I've heard this before and think it's a stupid page out of some Alpha Male Want-To-Be Handbook. It would actually be emasculating for me to expect it.

Good luck to you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Biggoal needs to be a responsible man and employ a "slump buster". When we help ourselves life helps us.
True. But in order to pull that off, he needs to drop the multitasking. Just pick ONE target chick for now and see how far he can get with her.

The juggling multiple women (that is taught here) isn’t helpful to guys like BG.

1. Get in contact with one chick from online.
2. Go for the number.
3. Use text or phone convo to set up a first date even if it is a long drive.
4. Try to get to date 3...

If you get rejected, return to number 1 with a new target chick.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I have had the gym since Jan 6th. Remember, the pulley was broke? The installer noticed one of the pulleys was broke. He got some of it put together. I contacted ICON fitness and the part was on back order for weeks. Yes, a plastic pulley. So last week I finally got the part in. If that part was not broke I would have been lifting for a month now and getting some muscle. So I got delayed a month and a half. As you can see my chest is pretty flat. I just at least want some arm muscle so I look fuller and not as skinny but still have the slim chest until I get the abs built up.
I just gotta say.. if you decided to NOT workout... because the pully on the machine you like was broken... why didnt you just do pushups.. or SOMETHING to keep the habit of working out going? .. you dont need gym equipment all the time.

ALSO...i do gotta say... right now all MY dates are from OLD (including a fwb i have thats meh but growing on me).. i have approached a few times IRL but i been so busy with work and gym after work... OLD is just convenient to browse and see what happens while i work on myself.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just gotta say.. if you decided to NOT workout... because the pully on the machine you like was broken... why didnt you just do pushups.. or SOMETHING to keep the habit of working out going? .. you dont need gym equipment all the time.

ALSO...i do gotta say... right now all MY dates are from OLD (including a fwb i have thats meh but growing on me).. i have approached a few times IRL but i been so busy with work and gym after work... OLD is just convenient to browse and see what happens while i work on myself.
Convenient is key! What is NOT convenient about OLD is nearly all the women are at least 30 miles or more away. Remember, no one in my county is on OLD except occasion land whale and once in awhile a cute one. Even Match you can go days without seeing anyone under 20 miles.

To get a good OLD selection and new faces you have to look 60 miles or more to my north. Closer to Tampa large quantities because the age demographic is 18 years younger in Hillsbourough county compared to my counties median age. My last OLD date I had a 60 mile drive one way.

I just can't get up and drive 3 miles to a Starbucks here for OLD date.

Can you imagine having to drive 50 miles for an HB7.5 OLD date?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ex was a School Psychologist lerned alot about those

It was called Asperger before, but its feels like its more than that.

Ive intereacted with Aspergers before and most are not that clueless.
i just cant point the finger on whats wrong with those guys
He's not clueless, just doesn't know how to process normal interaction. Ever see the movie Rain Man?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Vancouver area... theres not a ton of options in the apps. Is what it is and what im going with for now til i find more time to socialize. Right now i have fitness goals.. my fwb (hb 6ish) keeps my dyck wet when i want it.. and im honest with her in the fact she knows i may see others when it comes up (im honestly in no hurry to fuk so when it happens ill tell fwb cuz we are open like that)....

Several of my dates have been an hours drive away (100kms).. i dont mind at all ... i just take those oppertunities as "rest days" in my work out..... my car is cheap enough on gas.. who cares. The point is... whats the issue with a date being 30miles (60ish kms) away? Are you broke? No car?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I live in Vancouver area... theres not a ton of options in the apps. Is what it is and what im going with for now til i find more time to socialize. Right now i have fitness goals.. my fwb (hb 6ish) keeps my dyck wet when i want it.. and im honest with her in the fact she knows i may see others when it comes up (im honestly in no hurry to fuk so when it happens ill tell fwb cuz we are open like that)....

Several of my dates have been an hours drive away (100kms).. i dont mind at all ... i just take those oppertunities as "rest days" in my work out..... my car is cheap enough on gas.. who cares. The point is... whats the issue with a date being 30miles (60ish kms) away? Are you broke? No car?
He makes $1500 a month. In the US, that is the poverty level.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take a guess and say I'm a bit older than you. I'm not trying to insult you, but I see women, dating, and relationships much differently than most men under the age of 35-40. I'm not saying my way is always 100% right, because it's all subjective.

If a man asks a woman out--he should pay for the date--period.

My mindset: I am the leader, the decision maker, I plan the date, I drive the date and conversation. I make sure things are flowing, lively, and she's having fun. I take care of the check too, because I can and want to. Any man in this day and age that asks a woman to split a bill—or expects it—after asking her out is 100% of the feminine mindset. I don't need "help" with by bills and finances and don't expect it or want it. Once again, I did the asking so I do the buying. This is Rule #1 in business and I carry it over to personal relationships too. Women today are DYING for a man who acts like a MAN. Just ask them. I lead in all interactions. If the woman is insistent on paying or splitting a check at a bar, fine, I won't arm wrestle her. It's a nice gesture. Otherwise, I take care of it and really DGAF.

Men and women have just been way too brainwashed the past couple decades to see each other as 100% equals. In some respects they are and can be, but in other cases, wait for it...there are differences between boys and girls. People need to get that through their head.

So, I DO NOT subscribe to the Millennial or Gen Z mindset of always being equal and/or expecting women to pay early on in a dating relationship. I've heard this before and think it's a stupid page out of some Alpha Male Want-To-Be Handbook. It would actually be emasculating for me to expect it.

Good luck to you.
Beautifully stated. I've been saying this for years. This attitude of splitting the bill has to die. It's absolutely foolhardy for any man past school age. In school, practicality may come into play. Once a man is in his very early twenties, he should display leadership by paying for the date.

Now since I have an upper 2% fiance, she sometimes will offer to pay as she wants to "invest in the relationship too", and I let her. That' is completely different from an early date. @Dash Riprock is 100% correct. Looking to split the cost of a date is unmanly to the core, and should be a tip-off to a woman to head for the hills.

The mating ritual is wired in, men. Play the game. Dance the dance and you will meet very little resistance. Women are desperately looking for MEN. Part of being a man is displaying leadership and dominance right off the bat. Asking or demanding to split the bill is as weak as weak can possibly be.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

That sounds like my situation with OLD. Everything is a min 30 mile drive!

However I have to call BS. Vancouver a big west coast city. Vancouver has a ton of Asians too. You can't say there are not a lot of hot asian women or single women on OLD in a city like that. I just can't buy that.