Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude I wouldn’t even date or worry about women right now if I were you. You need to get yourself presentable. Being 5’9 122 lbs, you probably look sick. You are literally the size of the average 7th grade boy. Spend the next 6 months working out, eating and improving your business .. no woman wants to sleep with you, that’s why you never get pass the first date.
This is tough love, get your sh*t together.
At the market we have a guy who works for one of the vendors from time to time who's like 25 years old and super skinny and only like 5 foot 5, drives a beater and like maybe 105-110lbs and he gets all sorts of dates and lays. I'm seriously not kidding. Dude is a lot smaller than me and a lot more skinny and looks like a kid and even gets women in their 30s.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On dates I was wearing Calvin Klein jeans, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport shirts with the big logo, Hilfiger polo, jeans, etc. Like a college guy would dress like. Am I dressing too young when going on these dates with women close to 40?
This is a self-defeating behaviour big goal.. Look.. Dont aim on 40ish women. Youre stil young.. Aim to be more masculine and bulkier.. Forget polo formalities, go with masculinity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the market we have a guy who works for one of the vendors from time to time who's like 25 years old and super skinny and only like 5 foot 5, drives a beater and like maybe 105-110lbs and he gets all sorts of dates and lays. I'm seriously not kidding. Dude is a lot smaller than me and a lot more skinny and looks like a kid and even gets women in their 30s.
That's great for him, but he is not you. Obviously he has attributes different than yours, everybody is different. He's 25, for one thing, his logistics are probably better than yours. All that aside, at 122 lbs. you surely can't believe that bulking up is a bad idea? I'm not saying it will change your results overnight, but you would surely benefit from it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's great for him, but he is not you. Obviously he has attributes different than yours, everybody is different. He's 25, for one thing, his logistics are probably better than yours. All that aside, at 122 lbs. you surely can't believe that bulking up is a bad idea? I'm not saying it will change your results overnight, but you would surely benefit from it.
Will my home gym get me looking like Staticus within a year? Gold's Gym XRS 50 I got. Granted I'm a small bone guy so I will never be needing super heavy weights because I will never be bulked up like a super chad.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will my home gym get me looking like Staticus within a year? Gold's Gym XRS 50 I got. Granted I'm a small bone guy so I will never be needing super heavy weights because I will never be bulked up like a super chad.
Calisthenics. You’d fair better doing that than your home gym.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or better yet invest in himself and just get a gym membership. You have movie star good looks bro.
Yeah I don’t think he’s looking to get in a gym though. Just gathering that from previous posts. Thanks for the complement man! I try and take care of myself to the absolute max.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We trying to help you out homie. We all can tell you mean well just need some encouragement. Gain some weight. Look at my pics... I started out shorter than you and only 135 lbs. I discovered the gym.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d be more than happy to help you reach your physique goals.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think he’s looking to get in a gym though. Just gathering that from previous posts. Thanks for the complement man! I try and take care of myself to the absolute max.
I've had gym memberships in the past. When I moved down here I joined the local Y BUT since it's a retirement town their hours were funky and for 54 bucks a month I didn't renew. Their hours seriously were like 6am to 9pm Mon to Fro and 8am 4pm sat sun and out of season 7am to like 8pm. I couldn't make it much because of work. I do have a treadmill at home as well to stay in shape just minus the muscle. I will also add a stationary bike in addition to my home gym and dumbells. Can I just hire a trainer to come to my house a couple times a week to motivate me and give me tips?

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@PeasantPlayer Yup, need more of that in today's world.

@Staticus Kinda resemble a ripped Armie Hammer in those pics. Keep up the good work.

I'm also willing to help anyone reach their fitness goals as long as they're willing to put in the work themselves. Consistency will always be key.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had gym memberships in the past. When I moved down here I joined the local Y BUT since it's a retirement town their hours were funky and for 54 bucks a month I didn't renew. Their hours seriously were like 6am to 9pm Mon to Fro and 8am 4pm sat sun and out of season 7am to like 8pm. I couldn't make it much because of work. I do have a treadmill at home as well to stay in shape just minus the muscle. I will also add a stationary bike in addition to my home gym and dumbells. Can I just hire a trainer to come to my house a couple times a week to motivate me and give me tips?
There is so much content out there for free on YouTube it would be a waste of money paying a trainer to come to your house. I would hire a dietitian if anything to help with your diet. The rest you can get on YouTube and see. Do the foot work if you want to reach your goal.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mix weights and calisthenics, sometimes I wonder of I should ditch weights

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be wrong but for your head shape I think you need a longer hair cut. And for your face I think some kind of beard may help you achieve a more mature face. I know this because I look younger for my age like you

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think when I get more muscle I'll go for the pre wall women since I struggle with them right now due to size. I'll still message the hot post wall ones though since they seem to like me more.

There is this hot hb8.5 chick who is probably 19 I posted about before who lives in my sub division who's very shy doesn't talk to anyone and talks very soft and giggly. She just hangs at the pool rides her bike all day and like doesn't work or anything. If I get into shape do you think I could pursue her and possibly have a better chance of success?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when I get more muscle I'll go for the pre wall women since I struggle with them right now due to size. I'll still message the hot post wall ones though since they seem to like me more.

There is this hot hb8.5 chick who is probably 19 I posted about before who lives in my sub division who's very shy doesn't talk to anyone and talks very soft and giggly. She just hangs at the pool rides her bike all day and like doesn't work or anything. If I get into shape do you think I could pursue her and possibly have a better chance of success?
I have a little sister who is 19 and if I found out she was dating a 36 year old man I’d probably go to jail for manslaughter, so no. 19 is too young for 36.

22 and up please.