Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is true. It's hard to imagine any of these guys having issues finding decent women, but of course the pickins' for quality are mighty slim. What an insane world we live in!
Why is this we have problems but then I see fat, ugly, rough men with hb7 and above and myself and others cant get jack?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Could it be location? Those guys probably are rich
True some them have money especially down here. But I also see some white trash types with decent looking girls too. It's bad down here the gold digging. These dates I get with hb 38 to 40 year olds my moms friend thinks they're gold diggere thinking I have money because I own a business then they find out it's not a big business. Like that hb9 that got visibly shaken when I told her the business I own.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hormone Replacement Therapy, maintains a younger hormone profile as you get older.
I need to check my T levels and need to workout. I’m alwaays feeling a litle jadded. The problem is that I drink too much beer so my belly is big now. I’m unemployded so i cant spend money with a gym membership now

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow. I come back here and I see this thread. Yes!

Here are a couple of me. I weigh around 205 in these pics. 6'1".

Taken last year at age 51.

Now I want to see my old friend Zinc's pics with a few of his asian conquests haha.
Now im convinced, age is just a number.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. It's hard to imagine any of these guys having issues finding decent women, but of course the pickins' for quality are mighty slim. What an insane world we live in!
This is the major problem and headache im at now, finding at least a sane women. Lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Gaining some muscle and roughening up your look a little will probably help YOU out tremendously. Don’t take it the wrong way, but you have an excessive happy-go-lucky look about you, like a goofy playful dog that just can’t wait for you to throw the ball.

Maybe fun, but not at all sexy.

I’m not saying dress up like white trash, but you need more of a rougher edge without question. Slick and stylish won’t work for you.

Hit the weights. Grow something on your face, even if just a goatee or a shadow. Faded jeans and a t-shirt. Old ball cap or something. Dirty up a little.

For you I would say aim for something like this:

View attachment 3551

You need something to contrast that look I talked about, because you’ll never get rid of it. It’s part of who you are. Contrast will make it work. But all on its own it will hold you back.
On dates I was wearing Calvin Klein jeans, Ralph Lauren Polo Sport shirts with the big logo, Hilfiger polo, jeans, etc. Like a college guy would dress like. Am I dressing too young when going on these dates with women close to 40?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Get away from all that. It doesn’t suit you, IMO.

The second photo I posted of myself in a t-shirt is pretty much what I’ll wear out on a date. Few beers. It’s not a special occasion.
Get away from all that. It doesn’t suit you, IMO.

The second photo I posted of myself in a t-shirt is pretty much what I’ll wear out on a date. Few beers. It’s not a special occasion.
So you mean don't over dress on the first date in flashy stuff?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Gang... yes my avatar is me as all my avatars have been. I’m careful about showing too much of my face etc. but I’ve always felt if I’m going to say I’m this or that then I need to represent accurately so that I have credibility. That photo was taken last August...

And IMO both @cola & @AttackFormation are both attractive men. Keep in mind that all of us have a certain appeal to a subset of the opposite sex...and we all maximize our appeal by staying fit and presenting ourselves well.

I’m considered “hot” by plenty of men, but I’m not everyone’s ideal. That’s fine. Choose from among people who find you objectively attractive. That alone will save any number of headaches....

Cheers
I forgot about you! Yes, for 51! very cute! Are you a single cougar?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
With first dates, particularly OLD first dates, you should not be going anywhere that requires dressing flashy to begin with, unless that’s your normal attire and you are frequenting a place with a dress code in which you’re a regular.

But that’s a different topic.

What I’m saying here is that you don’t have a face or a physique in which this flashy stuff will be a compliment in any way, even if it’s the 10th date.

It’s not a complimentary style for you, IMO.
But at the same time a guy like you looks good in a basic t shirt and jeans showing off your ripped body.

On OLD first dates I was spending up to 60 bucks for dinner then saw it was a waste when it didn't work out and women get a free meal. Now it's just coffee or a drink and they buy their own.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But at the same time a guy like you looks good in a basic t shirt and jeans showing off your ripped body.

On OLD first dates I was spending up to 60 bucks for dinner then saw it was a waste when it didn't work out and women get a free meal. Now it's just coffee or a drink and they buy their own.
Dude I wouldn’t even date or worry about women right now if I were you. You need to get yourself presentable. Being 5’9 122 lbs, you probably look sick. You are literally the size of the average 7th grade boy. Spend the next 6 months working out, eating and improving your business .. no woman wants to sleep with you, that’s why you never get pass the first date.
This is tough love, get your sh*t together.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mean don't over dress on the first date in flashy stuff?
I just saw a video on this. It talks about how confident men don't wear flashy brands. This is something I always thought, because to me wearing that kind of thing comes off as try hard, it's seeking validation. I would be embarrassed to be seen wearing such things.

Just for reference, it's at the 1:22 mark in this video: