Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest! Honestly I don't see much of a difference. Is it that your face looks rounder in your bad pictures? I'm unsure if it's the lighting or an actual difference in facial features?
Yeah it’s the roundedness. Sometimes my face is nice and angular, other times it’s swollen/enflamed and I look like a puffed up chew toy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zekko when you post, I picture a young Mr Rogers for some reason.
I'd have to say I'm more muscular than Mr. Rogers, but he swam every day so I'm sure he had lower body fat. But I bring this up to say that I will never be 1/100 the human being that Mr. Rogers was, and I'm sure I'm being way too kind to myself there.

I'm sure I've seen pictures of you before. I never would have guessed you at 6'1" from your pictures. You're obviously in good shape, but I bet you must be more formidable looking in person, since you're 6'1".

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've said ALL of us look good. You talk to us just like your girls!
I’m confused, I have honestly not seen a ugly guy post yet. The opposite of what I would expect from a pick up forum
View attachment 3527

These last ones were in August, but yeah I think these are my best. Still not sure if they’re *actually* good lol but whatever
the better looking pictures just have better lighting your a nice looking kid, buzz your hair a little shorter.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say I'm more muscular than Mr. Rogers, but he swam every day so I'm sure he had lower body fat. But I bring this up to say that I will never be 1/100 the human being that Mr. Rogers was, and I'm sure I'm being way too kind to myself there.

I'm sure I've seen pictures of you before. I never would have guessed you at 6'1" from your pictures. You're obviously in good shape, but I bet you must be more formidable looking in person, since you're 6'1".
Yup I’m 6’1 I’m definitely a big bear of a guy

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the better looking pictures just have better lighting your a nice looking kid, buzz your hair a little shorter
Lol nah I don’t think it’s just lighting my guy. And yeah, I would buzz it shorter but I got a bald spot on the right side of my head that I don’t want people to see lol (my sister ripped the hair out when I was 4 when we go into a fight lol)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice abs bro, go on a 15 lb bulk perhaps?
I’m on a slow & steady type thing right now. One thing I notice is that when people do the whole bulking and cutting thing, most tend to not be able to maintain low bf% so I’m just trying to build slowly. Still gained around 5-7 lbs since I took this pic though, hopefully will improve further.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Aight **** it, it’s time to either put up or shut up. But Imma prolly ask the mods to delete this **** later on cuz I still want to be anon.

Just gonna warn y’all ahead of time that I can look ugly or goodlooking depending. Here’s the ugly ones first, I just took them right now lol:View attachment 3519View attachment 3520
Depends on a lot of factors with these new high tech phones. Like I have Note 10 Plus. On regular mode, non beauty it saturates too much like makes my skin too dark and my freckles look way dark compared to IRL. Too sharp. Not sure how the new iPhones are.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah it’s the roundedness. Sometimes my face is nice and angular, other times it’s swollen/enflamed and I look like a puffed up chew toy.
I think you're being a bit more critical towards yourself than what everyone else are. The difference is so subtle that I'm not the only one to think it was just the lighting. I guess you notice it more easily since you probably see your face in a mirror every day and we don't, lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not you. I'm talking about the guys in their twenties who fear they are going to be old and shriveled up by age 35.
That's a relief. The gym really does keep you young.

I know a guy in his mid 40s that's tagging a 23 year old who's as hot as any college girl really. It never ends!

I agree with @DEEZEDBRAH lol. Top form SMV, 18-23 please

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always thought it would be interesting to poll the membership to see how people imagine the more active members look. For example, I can’t help but imagine that @zekko looks a little like Captain Kirk because of his iconic avatar. Of course with each member we probably have a vague picture of what each individual looks like.

I don’t want to hijack this thread so let’s not do that here. Down the road I might start one to see if anyone is interested in guessing what others look like, to which they can respond.

I’m very glad to see the positive tone of this thread. Great idea, @cola.

We now return you to your regular programming.....

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Rictor1 @lamath @soulforge @CBear
@Dash Riprock

im thinking of switching to a meat and green only diet, with 1 cheat meal a week(refeed) what do you think the results would be?
You need *some* carbs or you'll bonk big time. Plus, eating too few carbs over time leads to a build up of ketones in your body which are toxic. The keto diet is great for short term weight loss but it's unsustainable long term. The avg diet is 200-300 carbs per day. My program for the past two years has been 100g/day. It's enough to keep up my energy but not more than I need.

Last edited: