Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 2020 anabolic steroid cycle

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are wasting your time on OP, he is a spergy meathead who is looking for the quick fixes in life instead of actually doing the work. This guy is actually worried about the size of his arms as if girls walk around with a tape measure to measure you before they decide to fvck you.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
6’1 240 natural you don’t need a cycle bro
Good size unfortunately for my self before I started training I was around 55/58kg so getting huge completely natural is hard

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is legal in my country

On jan 1st I will start my cycle I have been off cycle for almost 2 years on start date.
Currently 225ish 5ft 8

It will consist of
600mg per week testosterone enanthate
400mg per week equipoise

Igf-1 lr3 .3mcgs per day
Mk-677 25mg per day
S23 30mg per day

Supps
5g creatine
20g glutamine
10mcg vitamin d
3.5 g l carnitine l tartrate
10 g fish oil
4.5 g glucosamine

Workout
10g eaa
25g vitargo
10g glutamine

Me currently pic above

What’s everyone’s thoughts or comparisons to your cycle?
post that on :

https://anabolicminds.com

they know their stuff and will give you good feedback, especially if it's your first time.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you lose like 30 pounds you be good.

you need to loose that chest acne and get a tan or something.

but to OP you have got to be one ugly mofo to do steroids and shorten your life just for some tail. (i mean you dont even compete).
I actually agree and since that picture I’ve lost like 12 trying to lose the other 18 thanks

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been regularly heading to the gym since my teens, more to do with athletics then anything else, almost 30 years now.

I've seen so many deaths or kidney failures through the years by seemingly healthy bodybuilders.

Always seems to start out with failing kidneys, then heart failure, torn arteries, etc.

The one thing those people had in common was the usage of steroids.

You don't want to be on dialysis, 4 hours per day stuck in a chair and 3 times a week, minimum.

Can't even drink more then 500ml of water per day.

Plus rapid loss of muscles will immediately take place, you'll become thin and flabby.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP should build his character rather than build his body via steroids. Quick progress always
has its price. Get in the gym and work your way up naturally. You’ll feel better about yourself while honing you’re integrity. Taking shortcuts always leads to a negative view of oneself.

why take steroids if you don’t want to compete or have virtually nothing to gain except temporary muscle/size? You’re simply doing it for your own hedonism whilst putting your body at major risk. The cost is too high for your return in that investment.

what’s the actual motivator?

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to post up a pic of your self and we can put the pics side by side
NPC Classic Physique Competitor. I have plenty of kids coming up to me asking what to take. Half the stuff they take I never even heard of. Like that MK whatever thing you posted. I don't even know what that is. People always jump to drugs now instead of focusing on diet and training.

Attachments

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lot of gear for what OP looks like....but hard to tell really unless he cuts fat to know how much or little muscle he has...I know for sure he looked bulky but noticeable muscle

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lot of gear for what OP looks like....but hard to tell really unless he cuts fat to know how much or little muscle he has...I know for sure he looked bulky but noticeable muscle
You can tell he never did a real diet. You should be able to see complete separation of all muscle groups if body fat is low enough. And the fact that he's using all those steroids means he should have no trouble holding onto the muscle if he were to do a real diet. People are generally lazy these days and think everything is drugs. Glad to see most posting here are actually much harder working and knowledgeable.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NPC Classic Physique Competitor. I have plenty of kids coming up to me asking what to take. Half the stuff they take I never even heard of. Like that MK whatever thing you posted. I don't even know what that is. People always jump to drugs now instead of focusing on diet and training.
What are your workouts like... what rep ranges do you stay in. How much do you bench with regularly

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your workouts like... what rep ranges do you stay in. How much do you bench with regularly
High intensity training, as heavy as I can go without sacrificing form. Rep ranges that work for me while lifting heavy would be 6-8 for upper body (sometimes 8-10 depending on what I'm doing), and 12-15 for lower body. I believe in finding what works for you personally. There's no cookie cutter routine that's a one size fits all. I've tried everything in the past 19 years I've been doing this and I discovered what works for me but I have no idea if it would work for you or someone else. I used to think Arnold was full of crap for advocating super high volume, until I realized that's just what worked for HIM. I personally can't do high volume with upper body and still grow. Legs are a different story. Tbh, I can get away with not training legs and my legs are still bigger than majority of guys out there. That part is genetics. I can't say the same for upper body. My upper body genetically is trash and if I skip upper body for a week I notice an immediate lack of fullness.

I don't bench with a whole lot of weight. I do 315lbs for reps. If I took some time off or I feel my central nervous system needs a break, I might even only do 225lbs for reps until I feel ready again. Most of my friends put up 405lbs and more with strict form. I can't do it without sacrificing form. If I were powerlifting, it'd be a different story. I can max out at much more. But that's not my goal.

brolly

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell he never did a real diet. You should be able to see complete separation of all muscle groups if body fat is low enough. And the fact that he's using all those steroids means he should have no trouble holding onto the muscle if he were to do a real diet. People are generally lazy these days and think everything is drugs. Glad to see most posting here are actually much harder working and knowledgeable.
The pic I posted was natural, so I am unsure where the comments come from as for separation sure but it’s also genetic, I personally want to be bigger and thicker , the t shirt I am wearing is a 3xl and it’s tight sure there is extra bf% but that comes with a long term bulk, I have equal or more mass than anyone posting pics , some of you guys are definitely in great shape though