Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In so many ways over the year we dated. She was the type to complain that all her exes were the absolute worst. She started right in on the first date playing the victim and I felt sorry for her. Looking back I knew better but I got caught up on the moment cause again, thought she was different. She’s used to a lot of drama and instability and game playing in relationships and I try to avoid all of that. In all honesty, she thought I was beneath her but other girls from the outside looking in thought I was too good for her. I learned to not get too comfortable, I got too comfortable after the first few dates.
What could you have done to not get "too comfortable"? You mean being too "relaxed"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why ideally I think for me a calorie restriction of eating a lot of protein and the rest being whatever....of course throwing certain calorie dense foods to make me full would be better long term Because I think I could maintain that type of diet as that's basically how I eat of course at 3000+ calorie and not as strict with food types. I can't eat clean maintenance down the road after ending a clean diet restriction.
I lost 30+lbs in 3-4 months twice (2008/2010) with 4+ hours moderate cardio per week. After I was done with the 2nd I noticed it was hard to eat clean like I was on the diet even if it was higher calories just to maintain weight.

I'm sure other people maintain their weight that way too I think
Dude, the first thing you will learn when you get your food right is the 3000 calorie day was always a myth except for very large people like offensive linemen. You neeed somewhere between 1800-2400 calories. 3000 calories will blow you up. What are you going to fill that extra 1000 cals with, carbs? That's 250 grams of carbs additional.

You'll learn portion control ( 2 slices pizza max instead of half a pizza for example ), if you drink you gotta cut down. Not no 8 stack of pancakes, make it 2 or so. So yeah it's a lifestyle change required to keep it tight buddy.

The main trick when I'm ripping fat is the 30 minutes of cardio EVERY day, don't miss a day and keeping carbs capped at 100. You will start dropping fat consistently every day. Plus 30 minutes of cardio is sustainable for life and good for your heart and lungs.

With the carbs, we can't be mindless or eat too sloppy or you will gain the weight back. Some discipline and control is required.

Another tool I have at my disposal is fasting days ( 24 hrs ). If I was sloppy for several days in a row, one single fast day will counteract those several sloppy days, but I don't get sloppy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What could you have done to not get "too comfortable"? You mean being too "relaxed"?
I didn’t make her work for the relationship because I somehow got smitten with her too fast. After a month and a half I was hooked. Hell I was hooked after a few dates. I don’t know why I felt that way because honestly her and I cane from two totally different backgrounds. I’m a college graduate, she finished high school, I’m upper middle class and she’s lower middle class, she’s into tats on guys and I could give a **** about getting a tattoo, she smoked weed and I don’t. Looking back I stepped in her frame from day one and I could feel myself doing that. I think I was worried that she was still hung up on her ex who she’d broken up with only a month before meeting me, and I was self conscious about that (not verbally but my body language portrayed it). She wanted me to read a text message he sent her and I declined. They still talked off and on the whole time we dated. I was a dead man walking basically lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t make her work for the relationship because I somehow got smitten with her too fast. After a month and a half I was hooked. Hell I was hooked after a few dates. I don’t know why I felt that way because honestly her and I cane from two totally different backgrounds. I’m a college graduate, she finished high school, I’m upper middle class and she’s lower middle class, she’s into tats on guys and I could give a **** about getting a tattoo, she smoked weed and I don’t. Looking back I stepped in her frame from day one and I could feel myself doing that. I think I was worried that she was still hung up on her ex who she’d broken up with only a month before meeting me, and I was self conscious about that (not verbally but my body language portrayed it). She wanted me to read a text message he sent her and I declined. They still talked off and on the whole time we dated. I was a dead man walking basically lol
Exactly on that "dead man walking". Your soul is done as long as you are anchored to the one giving someone else the spot.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the first thing you will learn when you get your food right is the 3000 calorie day was always a myth except for very large people like offensive linemen. You neeed somewhere between 1800-2400 calories. 3000 calories will blow you up. What are you going to fill that extra 1000 cals with, carbs? That's 250 grams of carbs additional.

You'll learn portion control ( 2 slices pizza max instead of half a pizza for example ), if you drink you gotta cut down. Not no 8 stack of pancakes, make it 2 or so. So yeah it's a lifestyle change required to keep it tight buddy.

The main trick when I'm ripping fat is the 30 minutes of cardio EVERY day, don't miss a day and keeping carbs capped at 100. You will start dropping fat consistently every day. Plus 30 minutes of cardio is sustainable for life and good for your heart and lungs.

With the carbs, we can't be mindless or eat too sloppy or you will gain the weight back. Some discipline and control is required.

Another tool I have at my disposal is fasting days ( 24 hrs ). If I was sloppy for several days in a row, one single fast day will counteract those several sloppy days, but I don't get sloppy.
What's yours stats and can I see pic. I'm going to try 100gram carb diet. What's the calorie restriction same amount as traditional? I'll get some low carb stuff tomorrow. You're really telling me yours maintaining 100grams carbs everyday with no hunger or energy loss compared to before you ever tried it?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly on that "dead man walking". Your soul is done as long as you are anchored to the one giving someone else the spot.
Well I did go on several dates to get my head back on straight and didn’t make any mistakes on those. I had to do that for myself to know it was just a one time thing and not some bad habits I had learned. She wanted to be friends but I declined that. After we broke up she tried to “family zone” me by saying she wanted me around because her family liked me. No thanks. In all honesty I’m glad I messed up with her because looking back she wasn’t the girl for me at all and there was no future there. When other women are telling me I can do better I guess I should listen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's yours stats and can I see pic. I'm going to try 100gram carb diet. What's the calorie restriction same amount as traditional? I'll get some low carb stuff tomorrow. You're really telling me yours maintaining 100grams carbs everyday with no hunger or energy loss compared to before you ever tried it?
Shoot for 50-70. My carbs were oats and a banana or orange thats it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pic is 6'2". 235lb. 7%.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't see the pic but is that 7% with calipers? Mine are 4 point calipers..either was that's pretty damn lean. Here is me at 13% back in 2011 I was 145lbs View attachment 4102
Another pic bro. Last summer. Can see my obliques. The other side benefit is stripping fat off hiding some c0ck length. As heavy as you are 1" or more maybe hidden.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another pic bro. Last summer. Can see my obliques. The other side benefit is stripping fat off hiding some c0ck length. As heavy as you are 1" or more maybe hidden.
Lol that's bs I've been up and down body types my whole life I don't remember a change....I think you see down below as long if belly overlaps too much
You use to be a big guy? My biggest is now fattest was 229 29% 2008 very flabby nasty looking I didn't lift yet...I think muscle holds fat firmer giving the look of a different frame at the same body fat%. Is there some truth to this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that's bs I've been up and down body types my whole life I don't remember a change....I think you see down below as long if belly overlaps too much
You use to be a big guy? My biggest is now fattest was 229 29% 2008 very flabby nasty looking I didn't lift yet...I think muscle holds fat firmer giving the look of a different frame at the same body fat%. Is there some truth to this?
I got to 310 in a bad relationship in 2006. Stripped 60 lb in 3 months after she left. Weight normally 240-250 but im tall. I have abs all year round when i handle my business.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to 310 in a bad relationship in 2006. Stripped 60 lb in 3 months after she left. Weight normally 240-250 but im tall. I have abs all year round when i handle my business.
What should my caloric intake on this low carb diet be. You mentioned how the numbers aren't accurate.