Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to 310 in a bad relationship in 2006. Stripped 60 lb in 3 months after she left. Weight normally 240-250 but im tall. I have abs all year round when i handle my business.
Your 25
What should my caloric intake on this low carb diet be. You mentioned how the numbers aren't accurate.
On me its 200-250 g protein, 75 g carb, 50g fat == 1650-1850 calories while im ripping. Feed the muscle starve the fat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that's bs I've been up and down body types my whole life I don't remember a change....I think you see down below as long if belly overlaps too much
You use to be a big guy? My biggest is now fattest was 229 29% 2008 very flabby nasty looking I didn't lift yet...I think muscle holds fat firmer giving the look of a different frame at the same body fat%. Is there some truth to this?
In the c0ck length geemale. When you get erect press your fingertip into the fat on top of the c0ck. A lean guy might press 1/4-1/2" before hitting the pubic bone.

A fat guy will press 1-3" before hitting bone. That fat around the base of the c0ck hides c0ck length that can be visible to the eye.

Try it next time you get a erection. I bet you press in 1" or more....

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 25

On me its 200-250 g protein, 75 g carb, 50g fat == 1650-1850 calories while im ripping. Feed the muscle starve the fat.
How do you get that much protein a day somewhat cheaply? To hit that much a day I almost have to abuse protein powder sometimes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get that much protein a day somewhat cheaply? To hit that much a day I almost have to abuse protein powder sometimes.
2 chicken breasts 1lbs ( 104g protein ) each and 50 g of protein from eggs. Chicken breast is $1.99/lb when on sale. This is high quality dense muscle produced by real food. Occasionally I'll add some nuts and sub fish for the chicken.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the c0ck length geemale. When you get erect press your fingertip into the fat on top of the c0ck. A lean guy might press 1/4-1/2" before hitting the pubic bone.

A fat guy will press 1-3" before hitting bone. That fat around the base of the c0ck hides c0ck length that can be visible to the eye.

By measuring how deep finger went into fattest layer above c0ck on to the bone it's like 3/4" at most lol. Despite guys who told me that before off the forum without knowing what they're saying, you are absolutely correct.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By measuring how deep finger went into fattest layer above c0ck on to the bone it's like 3/4" at most lol. Despite guys who told me that before off the forum without knowing what they're saying, you are absolutely correct.
Yeah, each mans fat lays down differently. Some guys have alot of fat there. You can probably make 1/2" extra visible by losing weight. Most guys can't get it lower than 1/4" no matter if they have 4% body fat.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

So yes pubic fat prevents full c0ck length. I've seen that on thick women

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, each mans fat lays down differently. Some guys have alot of fat there. You can probably make 1/2" extra visible by losing weight. Most guys can't get it lower than 1/4" no matter if they have 4% body fat.
As a man we feel more confident when it's longer for women I think they care more about us having girth that's something I always had no matter what body fat %...idk if it's genetic as I never googled or anything lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man we feel more confident when it's longer for women I think they care more about us having girth that's something I always had no matter what body fat %...idk if it's genetic as I never googled or anything lol
The "extra c0ck" argument was one I just use to motivate guys to get the fat off. I know most men come to appreciate what c0ck they have and see, but on some reallly heavy guys they never seen their whole c0ck in most of their life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean if your c0ck looks "short" because yo lazy azz got fat and nasty that means you not taking care of yourself and being pitiful.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "extra c0ck" argument was one I just use to motivate guys to get the fat off. I know most men come to appreciate what c0ck they have and see, but on some reallly heavy guys they never seen their whole c0ck in most of their life.
Odd question but does the shaft itself lose or fatter too now you got me curious lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd question but does the shaft itself lose or fatter too now you got me curious lol
It's the fat that the lower portion of the fat is buried in. Imagine a ruler that's standing in 2" of wax, you can only see 10". If you melt and remove 1" of the wax, you'll see 11".

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the fat that the lower portion of the fat is buried in. Imagine a ruler that's standing in 2" of wax, you can only see 10". If you melt and remove 1" of the wax, you'll see 11".
Here are some pics from 2010/2011 both 155lbs I wish face could like this again
moejack.jpg oldgympic.jpg

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some pics from 2010/2011 both 155lbs I wish face could like this again
View attachment 4105 View attachment 4106
If you get your bodyfat shredded down your face can be that lean or leaner. For the cut process i described just keep going till you get your result. For those 3-5 days of lifting i recommended. Get on 8-12 wk programs to get stronger. Smolov is a good squat, bench and dead program. For protein on you i suggest 175-200g protein daily. You'll add muscle while your cutting fat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id do the 8-12 wk smolov. Take 2-3 weeks to do less intensive workouts then do another 8-12 wk smolov. Give yourself 6 months for the body recompisition.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id do the 8-12 wk smolov. Take 2-3 weeks to do less intensive workouts then do another 8-12 wk smolov. Give yourself 6 months for the body recompisition.
I understand the lifting/training part I'm consistent couple years now just want to focus on the diet and eating more protein than I usually do since it help with satiety...and jogging. Found the closer pic few weeks ago finally from the one I showed which was same day
IMG_20200405_195313.jpg IMG_20200405_201650__02.jpg

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Rational Male six months ago. Changed lifestyle. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, so, culture is naturally more weak. Swapped high cardio for lifting. Gained mass but still not bulked out. Working on it. My gang is more the hipster/musician scene. Much more success with women since accepting the red pill. Still down for advice.

Attachments