Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hold your "power" well or it gets amplified if the woman you are "dating" has a high amount of interest and desire for you. If she's "into" you it adds to you.
She was a master at manipulation and tripping you up. I didn’t have any experience with a girl like that, even at my age. I made mistakes but she also capitalized on them and helped me make even more mistakes. Like I said, this is a lesson to all men that it doesn’t have to be a HB8-10 to make you do foolish things and throw you way off your game. This girl is maybe a 5 or 6 but oneitis comes fast when you’re in a slow streak and self confidence begins to wain. It was a valuable lesson I learned, maybe that was good that I met her and went through it. Her looks are fading fast though, I’ve seen pics of her when she was just a few years younger and she looked much better.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the biggest mistake us idiots make is trying to "chase" a female, or trying to "prove our worth", or trying to get an uninsterested babe interested.
Yes! It’s like a drug, you know it’s bad but you just want one more hit. I’m glad I’m not like that with every girl but certain women can bring it out on you and make you look silly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a master at manipulation and tripping you up. I didn’t have any experience with a girl like that, even at my age. I made mistakes but she also capitalized on them and helped me make even more mistakes. Like I said, this is a lesson to all men that it doesn’t have to be a HB8-10 to make you do foolish things and throw you way off your game. This girl is maybe a 5 or 6 but oneitis comes fast when you’re in a slow streak and self confidence begins to wain. It was a valuable lesson I learned, maybe that was good that I met her and went through it. Her looks are fading fast though, I’ve seen pics of her when she was just a few years younger and she looked much better.
People that "act ugly and play dirty" end up looking "ugly" in the face.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! It’s like a drug, you know it’s bad but you just want one more hit. I’m glad I’m not like that with every girl but certain women can bring it out on you and make you look silly.
What do you think it is about those "girls" who "bring it out in you"? Do you think they are master c0ck tease/carrot danglers? Is it the way they position themselves, that pushes buttons on you? What is it?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think it is about those "girls" who "bring it out in you"? Do you think they are master c0ck tease/carrot danglers? Is it the way they position themselves, that pushes buttons on you? What is it?
I really wish I could pinpoint it. I say that because I don’t get oneitis very often. See the blonde haired girl in the pic? I broke up with her because I was tired of her **** after a year and a half. We got back together off and on for short spurts but now we are cool with each other. I won’t call her my friend but she and I share a Netflix account and text at least once a week. With the girl that hemmed me up so bad, I think it was the perfect storm like I said. When I met her I’d just been in a slump, coming off some bad dates, I didn’t reek of desperation but maybe she did sense that. We got along very well in the beginning, it was almost too good. I didn’t ever set any boundaries (or if I tried she’d just walk right through them) and the rest is history. She was the type to text everyday all day, I knew better but I couldn’t stop myself. If I did she’d throw a fit, I was afraid of losing her and before you know it she was so high up on a pedestal that you’d need a ladder to get to her. She will never find a guy that kissed her ass like I did and I suspect she will be back to get some more of that oneday when she realizes her looks are fading rapidly and she needs an ego bump.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wish I could pinpoint it. I say that because I don’t get oneitis very often. See the blonde haired girl in the pic? I broke up with her because I was tired of her **** after a year and a half. We got back together off and on for short spurts but now we are cool with each other. I won’t call her my friend but she and I share a Netflix account and text at least once a week. With the girl that hemmed me up so bad, I think it was the perfect storm like I said. When I met her I’d just been in a slump, coming off some bad dates, I didn’t reek of desperation but maybe she did sense that. We got along very well in the beginning, it was almost too good. I didn’t ever set any boundaries (or if I tried she’d just walk right through them) and the rest is history. She was the type to text everyday all day, I knew better but I couldn’t stop myself. If I did she’d throw a fit, I was afraid of losing her and before you know it she was so high up on a pedestal that you’d need a ladder to get to her. She will never find a guy that kissed her ass like I did and I suspect she will be back to get some more of that oneday when she realizes her looks are fading rapidly and she needs an ego bump.
So afraid of losing her coupled with allowing to walk thru boundaries fvcked you in the azz like a pig on a stick?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So afraid of losing her coupled with allowing to walk thru boundaries fvcked you in the azz like a pig on a stick?
A pig on a stick would have been less than what actually happened.lol The sad part is I knew I was making them. They say women will show you a reflection of yourself and she was but I didn’t pickup on it until after being away from her. Now all I can do is laugh and shake my head at myself. I was too nice to her, I thought I had to be because I got it in my head that “she was special”, “she was different than any other girl”. Nope. I should travel the country and talk to men about my mistakes I made with her and to teach them to learn from it and don’t do what I did. Maybe she pulled the last bit if simp out of me, who knows.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting

So you think you gave her the power? And even though she wasn't attractive it still ruined it?
Dude that has happened to me before too. If women see the guy as below her from whatever behavior he's displaying shell automatically believe she's better and can do better. It's BS but it's the way it is
Weight in the 2nd photo is 30lbs more? I can see in the midsection, face not as sharp and a bit more "depressed" looking. That first weight has you bright and energized ( prolly close to your "fighting weight" ).
Lol no it's actually the same event on the same day. The camera angle, lighting, etc produced that photo and I saved it and put on here because that's a nice look I'd like to go for there are several odd photos from that day of both types....very strange. The 2nd one is how I actually looked like.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that has happened to me before too. If women see the guy as below her from whatever behavior he's displaying shell automatically believe she's better and can do better. It's BS but it's the way it is
Lol no it's actually the same event on the same day. The camera angle, lighting, etc produced that photo and I saved it and put on here because that's a nice look I'd like to go for there are several odd photos from that day of both types....very strange. The 2nd one is how I actually looked like.
From the 1st to the 2nd had you consumed a bunch of alcohol?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 2nd photo(real time) from that 2018 event im 5'7" 210lbs 24% bf
The latest pic I'm 253lbs 25-26% bf. I lost 6 lbs since that it was few weeks ago...I'm 247lbs

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is 34 and has 7 or 8 tats, can’t remember exactly. I made SO many stupid mistakes with her it wasn’t funny. I guess I thought I could get away with it since she wasn’t as attractive as other women I’d dated and then the power imbalance in the whole relationship was so off kilter. Just a bad experience all around but it was my doing.
In which way did you give it to her, and how did it affect you?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'7" get down to 185 solid muscle. 250 is way too big.
62lbs f*ck dude that is a lot man. That would be ideal and hopefully down the road. What's the minimum I should lose to get the type of look you're talking about...before you said 25-35 which would put me at 210 again lol but my bf would be less that that 2018 pic since I added more muscle but def wouldn't look like the fake version of it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
62lbs f*ck dude that is a lot man. That would be ideal and hopefully down the road. What's the minimum I should lose to get the type of look you're talking about...before you said 25-35 which would put me at 210 again lol but my bf would be less that that 2018 pic since I added more muscle but def wouldn't look like the fake version of it
Just lost the 60. It'll take 5-6 months. Commit to it. In your workout until you are stripped down do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day EVERY DAY. Do about 3-5 days a week of weights. Have your diet with carbs limited to 100grams per day, not even one gram more. You'll lose 8-12 lbs a month, more the first month likely 15 lbs. Just keep going.

You are a man and we men have to commit. In 3 months 30-40lbs will be off ,you will feel great but keep on going...

Your going to feel great at 5'7" and around 180lbs of solid muscle.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just lost the 60. It'll take 5-6 months. Commit to it. In your workout until you are stripped down do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day. Do about 3-5 days a week of weights. Have your diet with carbs limited to 100grams per day, not even one gram more. You'll lose 8-12 lbs a month, more the first month likely 15 lbs. Just keep going.

You are a man and we men have to commit. In 3 months 30-40lbs will be off ,you will feel great but keep on going...
I went on low carb diet before at 30grams lost 25lbs in 6 weeks gained like 10 the next couple weeks(2016). Have you done 100grams before and kept it off?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on low carb diet before at 30grams lost 25lbs in 6 weeks gained like 10 the next couple weeks(2016). Have you done 100grams before and kept it off?
Yea. On me around 70 gram lets me have good energy and drop weight. The thing about it is afterwards your carbs will always be limited. Maybe 150 max. Thats what blows us up is carbs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. On me around 70 gram lets me have good energy and drop weight. The thing about it is afterwards your carbs will always be limited. Maybe 150 max. Thats what blows us up is carbs.
If ya go back to the same habits after you will gain the weight back.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In which way did you give it to her, and how did it affect you?
In so many ways over the year we dated. She was the type to complain that all her exes were the absolute worst. She started right in on the first date playing the victim and I felt sorry for her. Looking back I knew better but I got caught up on the moment cause again, thought she was different. She’s used to a lot of drama and instability and game playing in relationships and I try to avoid all of that. In all honesty, she thought I was beneath her but other girls from the outside looking in thought I was too good for her. I learned to not get too comfortable, I got too comfortable after the first few dates.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If ya go back to the same habits after you will gain the weight back.
This is why ideally I think for me a calorie restriction of eating a lot of protein and the rest being whatever....of course throwing certain calorie dense foods to make me full would be better long term Because I think I could maintain that type of diet as that's basically how I eat of course at 3000+ calorie and not as strict with food types. I can't eat clean maintenance down the road after ending a clean diet restriction.
I lost 30+lbs in 3-4 months twice (2008/2010) with 4+ hours moderate cardio per week. After I was done with the 2nd I noticed it was hard to eat clean like I was on the diet even if it was higher calories just to maintain weight.

I'm sure other people maintain their weight that way too I think