"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
The second men get off social media, unless it has a true purpose, the sooner it becomes the dead zone.
Social media hasn’t helped us a bit when used for social purposes. Websites do help. A lot. The internet needs to remain a tool and not a product of the plantation.
Social media has ruined social dynamics. Chicks are so ****ing boring these days and a large reason is social media. All they care about are likes, DMs, it’s all bull****. If you rely on social media for gaming then you don’t have good game. End of story. I have been off everything except for Facebook (which I don’t really use anyway) and my quality of life has drastically improved. I can’t check up on anyone and they can’t check up on me. Unless, you know, we chat on the phone or heaven forbid meet in person.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Social media has ruined social dynamics. Chicks are so ****ing boring these days and a large reason is social media. All they care about are likes, DMs, it’s all bull****. If you rely on social media for gaming then you don’t have good game. End of story. I have been off everything except for Facebook (which I don’t really use anyway) and my quality of life has drastically improved. I can’t check up on anyone and they can’t check up on me. Unless, you know, we chat on the phone or heaven forbid meet in person.
It steals your attention. The same as texting.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I used to tell women i was banging i didnt do social media...never caused an issue for me.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Social media is a very narcissistic medium. If you are not skilled in social interaction I would echo Ranger’s thought here and stay away from Social Media until you reach a point where you know who you are and are comfortable with that person to the point that nothing fazes you.

Social Media can be used to capitalize on social proof if used properly, but unless your inner and outer game are synchronized being a social media influencer/creator to pick up women will only land you cloutclimbers and you’ll be blown out quickly.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top