Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but go up.
Deflection
Check the boards, a simple search will show you that I am correct in what I state.

This conversation is a waste of my time, therefore I am excusing myself.

Have a great day

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha Nice try. That’s sexy, experienced “old man”.
Women get old and sour. We just get better. Do you need some statistics to back this up? My SWV has done nothing but gone up.
Well this is a perfect example of; Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

And how to conduct yourself when faced with such a fury.

R

Ranger

The second men get off social media, unless it has a true purpose, the sooner it becomes the dead zone.
Social media hasn’t helped us a bit when used for social purposes. Websites do help. A lot. The internet needs to remain a tool and not a product of the plantation.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the bickering, folks. I'm about to close this thread and assign warning points. You know who you are.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, I don't do social media because I'm an old man myself now but I'm part of offroading clubs, car clubs, shooting clubs, guitar clubs, that are strictly Facebook based hence my hand was forced to be on FB. I'm not very active on them but many 'manly men' are and it's very much like a fraternity minus the small female population in them, sorta like this site.

R

Ranger

I don't know man, I don't do social media because I'm an old man myself now but I'm part of offroading clubs, car clubs, shooting clubs, guitar clubs, that are strictly Facebook based hence my hand was forced to be on FB. I'm not very active on them but many 'manly men' are and it's very much like a fraternity minus the small female population in them, sorta like this site.
Yeah I did the same thing. Was on Facebook for maybe four years. I also used it for 3%r’s and for my USPSA and 3-gun matches.
Then it started crowding in on me. I rejected friend requests left and right. Mostly women.

The people out of nowhere started attacking my groups. I bailed and started using their web sites. I’ve even been much happier since. I found myself being more myself.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second men get off social media, unless it has a true purpose, the sooner it becomes the dead zone.
Social media hasn’t helped us a bit when used for social purposes. Websites do help. A lot. The internet needs to remain a tool and not a product of the plantation.
Social media has ruined social dynamics. Chicks are so ****ing boring these days and a large reason is social media. All they care about are likes, DMs, it’s all bull****. If you rely on social media for gaming then you don’t have good game. End of story. I have been off everything except for Facebook (which I don’t really use anyway) and my quality of life has drastically improved. I can’t check up on anyone and they can’t check up on me. Unless, you know, we chat on the phone or heaven forbid meet in person.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media has ruined social dynamics. Chicks are so ****ing boring these days and a large reason is social media. All they care about are likes, DMs, it’s all bull****. If you rely on social media for gaming then you don’t have good game. End of story. I have been off everything except for Facebook (which I don’t really use anyway) and my quality of life has drastically improved. I can’t check up on anyone and they can’t check up on me. Unless, you know, we chat on the phone or heaven forbid meet in person.
It steals your attention. The same as texting.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to tell women i was banging i didnt do social media...never caused an issue for me.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is a very narcissistic medium. If you are not skilled in social interaction I would echo Ranger’s thought here and stay away from Social Media until you reach a point where you know who you are and are comfortable with that person to the point that nothing fazes you.

Social Media can be used to capitalize on social proof if used properly, but unless your inner and outer game are synchronized being a social media influencer/creator to pick up women will only land you cloutclimbers and you’ll be blown out quickly.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score