She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
She reached out because she wants to FUK you. I always go with that. Now stop worrying that bone.@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
So what’s your point? There’s a whole world happening underneath. A totally different world. A woman NEVER stops her survival and breeding strategies.@Ranger her friend wants to fuk me? They're best friends tho
She ghosted you before?@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
There’s a probability of around 50% or more I would say. IF, you can keep your mouth shut.@Ranger ranger your telling me that even though my girlfriend has dismissed me for 6 days now, and her best friend added me you automatically assume her best friend wants to fuk me?
That’s fuk-fuk time. Needing space is dik time.@AJ84 she told me she needed space so I gave her 10 or 12 days of it. It's just strange her best friend never added me before until my gf cheater then she adds me lol
She’s a spy without you directly knowing your Ex is doing it…@AJ84 It's just strange her best friend never added me before until my gf cheater then she adds me lol
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Then keep waiting for that one…@billtx49 my gf can reactivate her old account and spy on me lol
Lol. Do it because you actually want her for sex and you want to get into her to see who she is. No getting even bull. I wouldn’t wait but that’s me.@Ranger ranger I love your wisdom and style I'm gonna give it a couple of weeks then I'm gonna game and fuk her best friend lulzzz
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.