"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile
She reached out because she wants to FUK you. I always go with that. Now stop worrying that bone.
There’s no grand scheme or cabal. There’s no diabolical meeting under the tent they made with her bed blankets.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
@Ranger her friend wants to fuk me? They're best friends tho
So what’s your point? There’s a whole world happening underneath. A totally different world. A woman NEVER stops her survival and breeding strategies.
I would automatically assume she wants me to do really dirty things to her. When was the last time a woman who didn’t like you...talked to you?

Do you think your “girlfriend” cares? Really?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
For all you know, her girlfriend is behind the whole thing to get you to dump the “cheating girlfriend” to take her.
The point is you really need to grip this right. Why haven’t you fukked her already? Have you been totally clueless? Have you been comfortably, cluelessly, blissful and just ignoring the signs of all kinds of things?
Wake up Neo. The matrix has you.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Ranger ranger your telling me that even though my girlfriend has dismissed me for 6 days now, and her best friend added me you automatically assume her best friend wants to fuk me?
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@AJ84 she told me she needed space so I gave her 10 or 12 days of it. It's just strange her best friend never added me before until my gf cheater then she adds me lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
@Ranger ranger your telling me that even though my girlfriend has dismissed me for 6 days now, and her best friend added me you automatically assume her best friend wants to fuk me?
There’s a probability of around 50% or more I would say. IF, you can keep your mouth shut.
What if I told you that she has been cheating all along for at least a month.
Women ARE sex. A complete embodiment of sex. They have the only organ dedicated ONLY to sex.
Sex is their FIRST AND ONLY bargaining tool. Especially nowadays. They use to have skills. Sure, some still do but most don’t.

You’ve been a slave Neo. A place holder.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Why is this 7 pages long? OP, there is no reason to keep a woman like this around. You block her and you N-E-V-E-R- look back. You do not condone behavior like this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
@Ranger ranger I love your wisdom and style I'm gonna give it a couple of weeks then I'm gonna game and fuk her best friend lulzzz
Lol. Do it because you actually want her for sex and you want to get into her to see who she is. No getting even bull. I wouldn’t wait but that’s me.
Tell her you want to talk and if she is free for coffee. Never once bring up your girlfriend. Keep your mouth shut. If you do this...there’s no going back.
If she brings up your girlfriend, say nothing.
If she gets up to leave...let her go.
If she’s a spy...you haven’t lost anything. Not a thing.
Just get some kind of control over yourself. Remember, you’re girlfriend has been gone for a while now. She was never yours to start with.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top