I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Pump the brakes! Revenge cheating is not cowardice! It's probably the best form of punishment one can dole out to a cheater. I did it then kicked her to the curb. She couldn't believe what happened and it ****ed her up Good. The thing is if you do it you have to ensure it will be swift and certain and you'll have to be purposely sloppy so as to "get caught". It's hysterical to watch it play out and have them get all angry that you did such a thing to them .@mrgoodstuff I do not need to cheat. I'm not insecure and I don't have low self esteem, if I'm not happy I'll end the relationship. I would never replace someone or cheat before the relationship is finished, I'm a man not a coward. Unfortunately for her it's.....
Eh, some people deserve a good ass kicking before you kick them to the curb. If you can't have their respect then take their fear.This will all backfire on you mark my words. Take it from me, I’ve made so many bad decisions, Handled situations in properly, and was just down right dumb. You learn though. Your age speaks for itself and that’s ok, we all learn as we go. You don’t sound mature at all and all this sounds like a high school dilemma. Facebook, her friend adding you, you trying to reason why..is the for real? Never do anything just to mess with someone’s head or get revenge. You don’t “owe” her a reason, you don’t “Have” to put up with her and you don’t “have” to be mr nice guy..you don’t have to do sh!t but End it properly, for you sake and hers. It’s about what is morally sound to you. For me, I wouldn’t WANT to leave someone in the dark like this especially with the “evidence” you have. Even if you are hurt..who just ghosts someone? I could see if it was just a short fling but if not you’ll regret it. Be a man, handle the situation, talk to her, follow your gut and make a decision. Even if you talk to her, no one says you have to stay with her. Also the poem thing is probably the worst childish tactic I’ve heard in a while. If you don’t handle this properly it’s gonna resurface and you’ll be back to square one emotionally. Good luck.
Lol, suppressed anger much?Eh, some people deserve a good ass kicking before you kick them to the curb. If you can't have their respect then take their fear.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If we liked someone we can educate them in that way. I too feel its a form of communication.Pump the brakes! Revenge cheating is not cowardice! It's probably the best form of punishment one can dole out to a cheater. I did it then kicked her to the curb. She couldn't believe what happened and it ****ed her up Good. The thing is if you do it you have to ensure it will be swift and certain and you'll have to be purposely sloppy so as to "get caught". It's hysterical to watch it play out and have them get all angry that you did such a thing to them .
I'll give you that haha.Lol, suppressed anger much?
I understand the desire to do something like that, and it might make them mad, but usually, ends up: 1) justifying to the other person why they treated you as they did and 2) confirming to the other person why you are a waste of their time and why they are better off without you.Eh, some people deserve a good ass kicking before you kick them to the curb. If you can't have their respect then take their fear.
IMHO its just a consequence. If gf stole from his bank account and he pressed charges and saw it thru to justice thats a consequence. Its the same as providing some pain or to stop supporting someone that hurt you badly.I understand the desire to do something like that, and it might make them mad, but usually, ends up: 1) justifying to the other person why they treated you as they did and 2) confirming to the other person why you are a waste of their time and why they are better off without you.
Revenge in that context is self soothing, that’s it. Think about it. If a you did a girl wrong and she went and slept with your best friend as revenge, are you going to think, “Wow, I made a mistake. She really taught me a lesson. I should of been nicer to her, my loss.”
No lol.
I really do feel that, for growth and mental well being to simply move on with your life and not waste a minute of your time and energy on someone who doesn’t care about your feelings anyway. They don’t deserve your emotions.
I posted this once before somewhere and I do agree with you on a point in this comment AJ.I understand the desire to do something like that, and it might make them mad, but usually, ends up: 1) justifying to the other person why they treated you as they did and 2) confirming to the other person why you are a waste of their time and why they are better off without you.
Revenge in that context is self soothing, that’s it. Think about it. If a you did a girl wrong and she went and slept with your best friend as revenge, are you going to think, “Wow, I made a mistake. She really taught me a lesson. I should of been nicer to her, my loss.”
No lol.
I really do feel that, for growth and mental well being to simply move on with your life and not waste a minute of your time and energy on someone who doesn’t care about your feelings anyway. They don’t deserve your emotions.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.