Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@flowtheory, I have lots of behavioral evidence when she goes to visit her friend she always texts and calls me. I asked her to call me and she said she would but never did. That was 3 days ago and I haven't messaged her since. Also she was on the phone to someone and as soon as I approached her she walked down the road to talk. And she said she was anxious about going on the trip to see her friend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff I'm meant to be her boyfriend. I feel like I'm being treated as a secret now lol
Are you out in front of people in public?

If shes hiding you all around it means shes ashamed or have something else shes with.

So it goes that they have to desire us for boyfriend. She has to intensly want that.

In the last 5 years ago they been flipping it. That makes you her bytch.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you out in front of people in public?

If shes hiding you all around it means shes ashamed or have something else shes with.

So it goes that they have to desire us for boyfriend. She has to intensly want that.

In the last 5 years ago they been flipping it. That makes you her bytch.
@mrgoodstuff well now ive become a ghost so to speak she won't be hearing from me ever again.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Music_czar I know right super shady! But the thing is if she was planning on dumping me why the hell would her best friend add me?
It could mean nothing.. maybe she wants you as a Facebook friend after a meeting with you went well. Or maybe she’s keeping tabs on you, offering a second opinion to your gf.

Whatever the case, setting up a second fb without you on it is a super shady move designed by your gf to keep seeing/meeting guys on the side without your knowledge.

I’d suggest you keep banging her, but it’s obvious you’ve caught the feels or else you wouldn’t have started this thread.

Find a new woman and disengage from this one before you get hurt.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2thegame I love this!! I'm gonna do it. Does it really hurt them that much? Could you explain how?
I was going to reply but he nailed it pretty well with this:

This.

you have no idea. Makes them take a hard look at their own actions and they feel deep loss and resentment towards the self. Imagine if you cheated and without a trace she went ghost in you and you never had a reason... intense right?

Also if you left a poem it gives her a reason to hold that against you, and use that piece to justify her behaviour because it’s revealing of your ‘dark side’. Also shows you’re hurt. Ghosting and NC shows you know your value.
How long did you two date?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck bro. It's tempting to want to read her the riot act, but she will never, ever be wrong in her mind. She might confess and even cry, but it would be a show and purely for manipulation. Silence is golden. Blocking a woman feels weird at first, but after a while it feels great because you kept your manhood intact.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck bro. It's tempting to want to read her the riot act, but she will never, ever be wrong in her mind. She might confess and even cry, but it would be a show and purely for manipulation. Silence is golden. Blocking a woman feels weird at first, but after a while it feels great because you kept your manhood intact.
@samspade I'm keeping her on facebook but it's gonna be dead and I'm not replying or reading her messages it will really screw with her head. She's back from her trip today apparently so I'm just waiting on her to tell me to come over. In which she will get no reply lol

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chev.Chelios why do woman stray from there partner?
because women are sex machines.
plain and simple...

exclusive relationships are a security blanket, sort of like a part time job. eventually the girl gets bored and wants new ****. no such thing as monogamy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade I'm keeping her on facebook but it's gonna be dead and I'm not replying or reading her messages it will really screw with her head. She's back from her trip today apparently so I'm just waiting on her to tell me to come over. In which she will get no reply lol
You're doing it wrong. In my opinion you need to block her - for you. Don't think about what's between her ears. Give yourself some piece of mind and just block her. If you're sitting around waiting for her to say something, you're in the wrong frame of mind.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because women are sex machines.
plain and simple...

exclusive relationships are a security blanket, sort of like a part time job. eventually the girl gets bored and wants new ****. no such thing as monogamy.
All women dont love sex. Many dont. They have sex to acquire what they want.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is she returning on her trip from?