“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

C+F legs growing slowly.....

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
You posted this last night at 8:20. I just now woke up out of the resulting coma. You are a jackass for making me several hours late for work.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You posted this last night at 8:20. I just now woke up out of the resulting coma. You are a jackass for making me several hours late for work.
:D Lol
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
i was thinking of going to the school in st mary's, had never heard though that the chicks were really sexy...
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
St Mary's College? its a cool school, right on the water, I was born and raised on the lower potomac, the area is gorgeous on the water youll fall in love with the area, very small town, not much to do within 25 mins or so except party and has TONS of history behind the town, which the students there are good at.....youd like it I think:D I lived and grew up about 30 mins from the college alot of my HS friends went there. If you love the water and water sports you'll fall in love with SMC.
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
I think you all missed the part where it says I just saw her like 3 days ago, over thanksgiving, when I went back home to md from NC, I have been *friends* with her for some time now but I switched gears a bit....Yes I was prolly over the top in the convo, just like most guys when they start it's REALLY ****y at first then the funny part comes later..... and I did not let up lol, at all.....persistence is my greatest attribute after all
No, I didn't miss the part where you said you are really friends with her. It doesn't matter--unless she is a **radical exception, you won't get anywhere talking to her like that. And you didn't come across as ****y in the conversation, you came across as DESPERATE. When you "persist" in trying to convince a girl that you're "****y&funny" you are selling yourself, and supplicating to her, whether you like it or not. And she knows it.
Many guys here think they should stand on their head, tell jokes, and jump around like a monkey to ENTERTAIN women into liking them. This is the TOTALLY wrong approach.
You're much better off just being yourself (Yes, I DID say that) and embracing your OWN personality, and your own quirks. At the risk of sounding too "self-help", there is a world of interesting stuff to do--get into it and quit giving a **** what ANYONE thinks. If you don't like your current personality, improve it and amplify it until it becomes something you think is attractive. [When you're TRYING to be something, like ****y&funny, it shows in your actions.] One girlfriend I had said it best:
"I love you because you're so much yourself without knowing it"
Dude, you obviously don't believe* in the c&f routine...
But the good news is it doesn't matter what you're into--as long as you BELIEVE in it more than anything else...
 
Top