Pugsley_f5
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2004
- Messages
- 373
- Reaction score
- 2
U dated any SMC chicks?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
hahahahaha, you are becoming one of my favorite posters hereOriginally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You posted this last night at 8:20. I just now woke up out of the resulting coma. You are a jackass for making me several hours late for work.
Originally posted by squirrels
I ain't reading all that sh!t.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You posted this last night at 8:20. I just now woke up out of the resulting coma. You are a jackass for making me several hours late for work.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
No, I didn't miss the part where you said you are really friends with her. It doesn't matter--unless she is a **radical exception, you won't get anywhere talking to her like that. And you didn't come across as ****y in the conversation, you came across as DESPERATE. When you "persist" in trying to convince a girl that you're "****y&funny" you are selling yourself, and supplicating to her, whether you like it or not. And she knows it.Originally posted by Pugsley_f5
I think you all missed the part where it says I just saw her like 3 days ago, over thanksgiving, when I went back home to md from NC, I have been *friends* with her for some time now but I switched gears a bit....Yes I was prolly over the top in the convo, just like most guys when they start it's REALLY ****y at first then the funny part comes later..... and I did not let up lol, at all.....persistence is my greatest attribute after all