Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building Comfort but not Killing the Mystery?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is key. Subconsciously programmed by the world of women.
Good post.
I see what you're saying but how do you succeed without a Game strategy? Unless you're only dealing with women that have such high interest it's nearly impossible to screw up. I'd think you'd need a plan for the mid to low interest women

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say less.

Learn to spit game. Aim at seduction and attraction. Leave comfort to women and small children.

Comfort kills seduction. Yes, mystery in MM has a part and component following A3. I know. The problem is that, we've had 6 decades of feminism and cuck. What guys deem as comfort is not ideal nor about to increase SNL ratio. Don't do it.

Learn to fluff. Learn how to vibe. Learn how to flirt and seed seduction without trying to build comfort. Child-like humor. Self amuse. Being comfortable in your own skin buikds comfort.

There's social experiments. Women are comfortable but withhold sex. Spring break, same chick goes ass to mouth 10min after meeting playboy at the bar.

Seed micro esculation. EG, create space between you and the chicks friends. Any iso is comfy building. Less trying to build rapport. No trying to show you have **** in common.

Be low in agreeableness. High in conscientiousness. Indifference. Aloof. Nonchalant are your staples in game.

As for comfort, seek less. Focus flash game, SNL, ONS, fwb, etc.

Hold your mystery. You want her to invest. Her seeking info is investment and likely interest level. Again, esculate. Act accordingly. Push pull.

RooshV is 110% correct. If a woman pushes back, flake, cold, ****, etc next her.

Learn to banter. You are saying stuff but absolutely nothing. Play your hand. Run game but hold your cards mate.
One of my favorite Roosh V quotes from Game is "If she pushes me away, I must pull away."

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I see what you're saying but how do you succeed without a Game strategy? Unless you're only dealing with women that have such high interest it's nearly impossible to screw up. I'd think you'd need a plan for the mid to low interest women
Why are you thinking that you have to lure or convince a woman to like you?
This is your programming. You have them valued higher than you are.
You’re a better problem solver. You have way better 3D special acuity. You are a creator of ideas and capable of building most anything you want.
You are designed to create something from nothing yet you’ve been convinced that their value is greater than yours?
Based on what? List the things a woman has that you don’t and can’t do infinitely better.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH and I r at different stage of life and I m a screen and ltr guy. But 100% agree with him on game. Had dozens of chicks in their 30s tell me they have no idea why they r fuking me. Thank god for game.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath You know what, you're right. I remember AMS said that you actually shouldn't try to build rapport. I used to think that he was crazy when he said that. But after reading your post I understand. AMS says that if you want to see a bunch of guys who tried to build rapport, just take a look at a girl's friendzone. He has a very valid point.

Of course, AMS doesn't endorse flirting or Cold Approaching at all. I have to disagree with him on that though. Ive been a Sosuaver for too long to not flirt, approach, or do C0cky Funny lol.

So lamath, like you said, if commonalities come up cool! But don't go searching for them. That's so counterintuitive but I bet it'll work lol. That's where the ramble comes in.

Attract. Comfort. Seduce. Comfort is still a thing. I totally agree with GlassGuy on the comfort thing. You build comfort by ACTIVE LISTENING, and you both talking back and forth for a period of time, even if it's rambling about nothing like you said, @DEEZEDBRAH . She does NOT need to know about you. She shouldn't. If you're rambling, it's not about you. Maintain that Mystery.

In Day Bang, Roosh V says that men talk to convey information, but women talk just to talk. However, it's this bullsh*tting type of conversation that gets the girl comfortable with you so it's very necessary.

I can definitely see how Mystery Method works. I learned lots from it. But when I try to follow it, my approaches were stiff and awkward. So I kinda prefer the Nerdlove Method. Dr. Nerdlove says, "You're never in one particular phase. You're always building Attraction and Comfort at the same time." So I wanna do my Approaches like that, building them all at the same time. Hell, Nerdlove starts with comfort lol.

So doing it this way, when I'm building Comfort at night, you're just trying to get to know the chick and make her feel well, comfortable. Ideally you want her to do most of the talking. But at the start, you'll probably have to do a ton of rambling. Not about yourself though, like you said DEEZED. This makes the girl feel comfortable with you, and then you can build Attraction by working in the flirting, kino, and ****y funny bit by bit.

This makes my Day and NightGame very similar, the differences being how soon you can go personal, and the flirting and touching. Roosh V did say there would be some carryover too.

Doing it this way, the mystery is effortless. You can do what Pook said and dole out bits of info at a time if the girl shows good behavior. And it makes the Approach even easier. Cause all I have to worry about is Attraction(maybe throw a neg in there for good measure) and Comfort(getting to know her + rambling) plus I'm building them at the same time. Mystery is really important.

I used to think that PUA Rules and games were obnoxious but I guess its how you crack women lol.

Women are so backwards and crazy. I can't fathom why you'd want to sleep with someone you don't know anything about. But we all know women aren't logical lol.

Knowing this, if women get off on mystery, how do LTRs even work? Like ever?

I know this is true because of what I saw on a Natural's Phone and when I did it by mistake, women became crazy attracted to me.

Obviously this all makes sense in my head, and of course I'll test it in the field. But how does this theory/approach strategy sound to you @DEEZEDBRAH ?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you thinking that you have to lure or convince a woman to like you?
This is your programming. You have them valued higher than you are.
You’re a better problem solver. You have way better 3D special acuity. You are a creator of ideas and capable of building most anything you want.
You are designed to create something from nothing yet you’ve been convinced that their value is greater than yours?
Based on what? List the things a woman has that you don’t and can’t do infinitely better.
They don't have anything over me at all. Although I'm a big proponent of Game and PUA. Would you believe me if I said I didn't have a single romantic success in my life that didn't involve some PUA formula? Crazy when you think about it lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I remember an anecdote from Roosh V where a guy didn't tell the girl anything but his name. He ended up fvcking her later that night. Women are so fvcking backwards it doesn't even make sense lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm slight correction. Build rapport first then break it.

really easy to learn that watch what two girls do when they meet each other for the first time. it's like two tigers they both have sharp social fangs and claws so they don't really want to fight. But it is to the death if somebody makes a wrong move so they circle around each other very politely and carefully.

Doesn't have to be long but do at least 15 minutes of that. Then you can bust her ass a little.

That's why I ****y funny f***** up me and a lot of guys to start with. You get better results if you're not 100% alpha asshat.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH I'm a bit out of the loops these days too old and comfortable with girlfriend and I know I could shake the rust off in a couple of months if I had to because I've done it many times before.

So if current approach thinking has changed please to be telling.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm slight correction. Build rapport first then break it.

really easy to learn that watch what two girls do when they meet each other for the first time. it's like two tigers they both have sharp social fangs and claws so they don't really want to fight. But it is to the death if somebody makes a wrong move so they circle around each other very politely and carefully.

Doesn't have to be long but do at least 15 minutes of that. Then you can bust her ass a little.

That's why I ****y funny f***** up me and a lot of guys to start with. You get better results if you're not 100% alpha asshat.
How do you usually go about breaking rapport? I know there's more than one way to do it.

And call me crazy but I put Breaking Rapport under Attraction in terms of techniques. It just makes more sense to me in that category cause it reminds me a lot of push pull. Actually, it's definitely a flirting technique according to Nerdlove.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, how much do you usually fluff/vibe/ramble @DEEZEDBRAH ? It's becoming a cornerstone of my Game. I'm starting to practice it on normal people too, not just a part of my Game only.

I guess this new Approach Strategy would be like a mix of Nerdlove, Mystery, and Roosh. Seems like it'd be pretty effective.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking rapport is easy. Every time she trots out an interview type question and you deflect it that will do it.

But what I'm saying is that you need to have the rapport before you can break it. Lot of guys go in too cool for school and just come across as abrasive and uncalibrated i.e. arseh0les

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking rapport is easy. Every time she trots out an interview type question and you deflect it that will do it.

But what I'm saying is that you need to have the rapport before you can break it. Lot of guys go in too cool for school and just come across as abrasive and uncalibrated i.e. arseh0les
Yeah, it's a balance. Deflecting, disagreeing with her, teasing... More than one way to do it! All flirting though.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Ok this might sound stupid but can you define the difference between connecting and talking about commonalities with a woman?

The Blue Pill really cracks me up cause they're like "do everything you can to connect with a woman." Lol. You really wouldn't be too far off the mark if you did the opposite of everything The Blue Pill tells you to do
Come on Bro, it’s not rocket science. If an average looking 20-30 year old something girl is causing you ask this many questions before you even go on the date, what are you going to do when she tries to make your head spin a little bit?

Or just learn from Austin Powers.

AUSTIN: How does a hot chick like you end up working at the Ministry of Defense?
VANESSA; I went to Oxford and excelled in several subjects, but I ended up specializing in foreign languages. I wanted to travel -- see the world...
AUSTIN: That's fascinating, Vanessa. Listen, why don't we go into the back and shag?
VANESSA: What?
AUSTIN: I’ve been frozen for thirty years I have to see if my bits and pieces are still working!
VANESSA: Excuse me?
AUSTIN: My wedding tackle!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Bro, it’s not rocket science. If an average looking 20-30 year old something girl is causing you ask this many questions before you even go on the date, what are you going to do when she tries to make your head spin a little bit?

Or just learn from Austin Powers.

AUSTIN: How does a hot chick like you end up working at the Ministry of Defense?
VANESSA; I went to Oxford and excelled in several subjects, but I ended up specializing in foreign languages. I wanted to travel -- see the world...
AUSTIN: That's fascinating, Vanessa. Listen, why don't we go into the back and shag?
VANESSA: What?
AUSTIN: I’ve been frozen for thirty years I have to see if my bits and pieces are still working!
VANESSA: Excuse me?
AUSTIN: My wedding tackle!
I'd have a bulletproof Game strategy so I could handle anything she threw at me lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz A bit off topic but so you don't use Game one bit? You just rely on your frame and that's it?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok and last post of the day... I tried out my new approach method. Seems to work pretty ok. It's really hard not to talk about myself at all though. I wonder how much mystery you need to maintain?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz A bit off topic but so you don't use Game one bit? You just rely on your frame and that's it?
Yes I did when I was around 12 to perhaps 14 or 15 years old, I did all those stuff that got girls excited, cool hair style, cool swagger, cool stockings, cool breakdance moves, etc until I lost my virginity and realised that all I needed was actually popularity.

And being popular is only sustainable through frame (as I've described it).

Frame = Game = Results.

If the desired results is not achieved then go back to either 'how you think' or 'how you do things' .

So to answer ur question, I've not used 'game' (those little bag of tricks) since my early teens.

It's been frame from that time onwards.