"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Boot Camp Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
930
Reaction score
19
Location
London
I am on day 2 2pm and so far i've done 4 hey's and worst of all they were all guys....dammit lol. i did talk to some women that i didn't know or never spoke to before but seen, but i forgot to say hey first and just said a sly comment and a very brief convo if any, so that wudn't count. I'm jus wondering how u guys r approaching r u jus saying hi to any woman that walks past u, because it would b hey....bye lol. i think it should b hi and then maybe a convo for a bit to count. any feedback would b good thanks.

25 women 21 men to go.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

farlenrejorano

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Brazil
Today was my first day in the boot camp...I have a small question

Am I allowed to take my dog with me to get more attention from people or would it be a breaking in the rules?
 

forgingmyreality

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
My first bootcamp was unsucessful, but this time I am ready, if I want to change my life I have to go through this.

Motivation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VqskS9p9vI

If people, can go through a program like this, I can and will overcome my fears.
----------------------------------------------------
I'll post update next week. If anybody want's to join me, I've set the 27 of january as the end of first week



It pays to be a winner!
 

James45

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
Location
USA
I do want to join you! My first week starts in april! Lets get more people into this so we can commit to each other which should motivate us to continue with the bootcamp.
 

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
400
Reaction score
21
Location
Paradise
Bumping this for all the BC people that are going to start soon. Good motivation and inspiration :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jg22

New Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
During my first bootcamp I tried to work through the bootcamp on my own....in the end I stopped after 2 weeks.

Now I want to do it better. I hope there are some people who want to start too, so we can support each other.
 

Fallen

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
When i found this site 5 years ago, i couldn't motivate myself enough to follow through BC more than 2 weeks. Instead i adopted some of the views and techniques here and got a lot better. But since that didn't obviously quite cut it ( why else would i still be here again? ) i want to do BC again and this time the entire program. I couldn't find any other or more recent thread to post.

I just read the famous "Walden" postings on the first pages of this epic thread for motivation.


Will start Monday or Thursday. Personally, i like Mondays better. But the DJBC author MotU has a point.


Anyone else interested?
 

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
3
Location
bay area
i agree to partcipate and post.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top