Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on day 2 2pm and so far i've done 4 hey's and worst of all they were all guys....dammit lol. i did talk to some women that i didn't know or never spoke to before but seen, but i forgot to say hey first and just said a sly comment and a very brief convo if any, so that wudn't count. I'm jus wondering how u guys r approaching r u jus saying hi to any woman that walks past u, because it would b hey....bye lol. i think it should b hi and then maybe a convo for a bit to count. any feedback would b good thanks.

25 women 21 men to go.

farlenrejorano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was my first day in the boot camp...I have a small question

Am I allowed to take my dog with me to get more attention from people or would it be a breaking in the rules?

forgingmyreality

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first bootcamp was unsucessful, but this time I am ready, if I want to change my life I have to go through this.

Motivation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VqskS9p9vI

If people, can go through a program like this, I can and will overcome my fears.
----------------------------------------------------
I'll post update next week. If anybody want's to join me, I've set the 27 of january as the end of first week

It pays to be a winner!

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do want to join you! My first week starts in april! Lets get more people into this so we can commit to each other which should motivate us to continue with the bootcamp.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this for all the BC people that are going to start soon. Good motivation and inspiration :)

jg22

Reaction score
During my first bootcamp I tried to work through the bootcamp on my own....in the end I stopped after 2 weeks.

Now I want to do it better. I hope there are some people who want to start too, so we can support each other.

Fallen

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i found this site 5 years ago, i couldn't motivate myself enough to follow through BC more than 2 weeks. Instead i adopted some of the views and techniques here and got a lot better. But since that didn't obviously quite cut it ( why else would i still be here again? ) i want to do BC again and this time the entire program. I couldn't find any other or more recent thread to post.

I just read the famous "Walden" postings on the first pages of this epic thread for motivation.

Will start Monday or Thursday. Personally, i like Mondays better. But the DJBC author MotU has a point.

Anyone else interested?

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree to partcipate and post.