Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Journal

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Walden, man....

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I'm sure you're a great guy and all but this boot camp sh!t has got to stop. People, go thru it no prob. and they don't need a journal it's just stuff that happens and they get over it. And something else about journal record keeping in general, unless there is a specific reason for keeping such a record (business, money-making scam, what have you) all record keeping, (diaries if you will) just bring up the past and the past my friend needs to stay dead. So after your whole boot camp experience can you stop making up threads about typical everyday stuff and devote more time to helping people (like I do). I mean, I sucked when it came to women in general, but things got better as I changed my outlook on life. And that's what I'm going to close this post on, just be positve.
What a newbie, what a moron.

Nick

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 8

Went to town looking for the 9 CA, un(?)fortunately I bumped into one of my playbuddies and have spent the afternoon with her.
-----------------
CA'd a 9(ish) who was with a friend but the timing was pretty crap and I didn't get the chance to rock much C+F or anything.

CA'd another 9, again cut off before I could close.
Street Djing for 9s is hard work it's like you have to go to town and mack on the hottest 1% of women you find :D .

CA'd a cute 8-9 in the starbucks where I stopped to recaffeinate , was within a whisker of closing when it came to light that she was seventeen (EJECT! EJECT!).

--------------------

Last edited:

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's all in jest...

Seriously, you have to keep these things in perspective. A trend and it's followers is defined as a "fad" and I can see the sympathy being oozed out by fellow D.J.'s and I can understand and relate but why talk about it, when you can do it. If the point is to go into the military when you say "boot camp" then fine, by all means. The military is good and strong and helps people, but when you use it to describe your training in the being a D.J. all I ask is for a little definition or a link to one about what you define "boot camp" as. I mean you can visit many military sites online and they are all excellent. That's all my point is on this particular thread Desire me and Walden. No harm, no foul.

What a newbie, what a moron. Nick
Hey, "Nick"...who the hell are you? No, seriously I'm not "flaming" anybody it's overrated. Name-calling and guys who use the word "flaming" have a tendency to be closet-homosexuals.

There's your psychology lesson, son.....

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for the input. You don't quite seem to understand what all the boot camp threads are about.
Have a look here sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf.

The basic idea is it's a way for guys who are AFC or below to quickly get to a reasonably high level of DJing ability quickly.

I've gone from having never made a CA in my life (when I started) to making CA's on 7's and 8's (and getting dates and digits) and this last week is about closing on a 9 (which is basically the hottest girl you can find).

As for why I've written a journal of it , read the first post on this thread, and some of the comments from other DJs reading it since.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dont stop walden. this is exactly what a boot camp thread is supposed to be. it is a good thread. So heres the update on me:

I have been busy with law school so i havent strictly adhered to the boot-camp quotas, but i am very happy with my progress. practice-wise, I am focusing on improving conversation. starting and MAINTAINING convos. The start of my classes and all the new faces have been invaluable practice in the last week and making friends and making good convos.

I smile and say hi at many pretty girls i see walking, jogging, whatever. sometimes they ignore me, sometimes they break a wide smile and smile back. it makes no difference to me how they react, i still do it.

and i am becoming less inhibited in general. For example, Im not afraid to go off on a tangent and start telling someone an amusing story. Not afraid to joke or show more emotions. people like you more when you do this. and i went out to a club with some friends, and i actually danced ( i dont even know how to dance, but club dancing is not real dancing, so I did fine.) Now, i think this was important. I NEVER used to dance. But now i am more confident, easygoing, and i just let my body groove. its very symbolic of the mental changes i am undergoing. I can dance!

and now the best success of my week:
I COULD HAVE GOT LAID LAST NIGHT. By a HB7.5 (but 8.5 on my subjective scale). Heres the backstory:

it was a girl i met on campus. The funny thing is, SHE APPROACHED ME. I was only staring at her, and smiling and keeping eye contact as i often do. But i thought she had a boyfiend (the guy she was with) so i didnt approach. Well, it was a social setting, and soon they came over and talked with me a bit. I was just friendly and totally natural. i didnt try to impress her because i figured she was taken. So i was just laid back, being myself.

and then i find out the guy is NOT her BF. as we leave, i say, "what are you doing tomorrow, wanna hang out?" she says "sure." i was gonna get her #, but i didnt have a pen. so i gave her my # (she put it in her phone.) I figured she may never call me back...

But she does the next day. and I say, "wanna do soemthing?" she says "sure." We decide to go to blockbuster and rent a movie. I dont remember whose idea this was, but it was a school night so this was not a bad idea under the circumstances. And we watch Brotherhood of the wolf.

It was a cool flick, but i did something totally stupid: I DIDNT SIT NEXT TO HER! I just sat down on the lazy-boy chair by myself when i first came in, without thinking. Then, as she hit play, i realize "OH **** I SHOULD BE SITTING CLOSE TO HER!" But by this point, i felt like i couldnt move without it being totally obvious to her why i was doing it. so i sat in the chair the whole time. Total AFC mistake.
Lesson: I should have moved anyway and put my arm around her.

Anyway, as i leave after the movie, she gives me a kiss on the cheek, and in doing so, she makes all my AFC melt away. I think she did this on purpose, maybe she realized that I needed her to make the first move. This was the "GO" signal i needed. It made me realize, "this girl likes me and i dont need to pusssyfoot around."

I didnt try anything that night, but I call her again the next day, and ask if she wants to do something. [Note: the DJ advice of waiting a week to phone is total BS, at least in the college setting. COllege kids are social, and they want to hang out. If i waited a week to call her, she would not only forget me, she would meet other peole and hang out with them instead. She and I have been phoning eachother every day for the last 4 days and hung out 3 of those days. and i think she likes it.]

ANyway, during this phone convo, I learned that THE GUY MUST HAVE THE PLAN. Because i was like "what do you wanna do?" and she was like, "i dunno, whatever." girls are so indecisive. the man has to take charge: dont seem indecisive. So i do some quick bat-thinking, and I say, "lets go clubbin" (this is a college town.)

So we go out clubbin at some places where i knew other law students hang out. this is where i was letting my body groove, and i think she liked it that I was not some uptight dork. even though i obviously wasnt the coolest guy there, i was comfortable with myself. i think she liked that. She actually paid her own cover and bought her own beers, which made me glad that she's not a golddigger, but im also worried she might think im cheap, so ill have to pay for her next time. anyway...

we dance, have drinks, talk. And I in no way want to make it seem like i am some master-conversationalist by now. There were several akward pauses, both on the phone and in person. ANd i really have no way to deal with them. I guess it helps to have some questions on hand, like "so you got any family?" jsut to break the silence.
But we had already covered the basics and thensome, so i didnt wanna spurt out a simple question that i already asked. (i have that problem alot, you ask a common question that you already asked.) So i just make sure not to let the akward silences bother me, and wait till some thought comes, or some event, or she says something. and i have to keep reminding myself, ASK OPEN- ENDED QUESTIONS. Let her carry her share of the conversation.

Anyway, we walk around downtown at night, make fun of some homeless jewelry vender. then i keep doing CF by making fun of her cigarette smoking habit. (actually i think i overdid the taunting about her bad habit, but oh well.) Then we make fun of the foreign convenience store clerk, and we meet some of her friends while walking. I am nice and smile at her freinds, and i am also nice to everyone we meet. I think she liked that i am friendly to people even if i dont know them.

anyway, we go back to her place and i pull the "can i come in and use your bathroom?" move.
In retrospect, this was lame. I should have just done your tactic and assumed the sale: just follow her in. It would have worked, and i wasnt trying to sleep with her anyway.

We are both tired and I sit down on the couch. ( I have made a mental note by this point NEVER to sit in the lazy-boy again. Ever.) And i ask her if her neck is still sore. (earlier she said it was.) And i offer to give her a massage.

I totally stole this move from Xblitz's post, where he massages his girl and kisses her and stuff. But i wasnt planning on seducing her, i swear. I just wanted to get a little more physical. And i cant tell you whether i was smooth or akward, but i think I was OK. Actually I dont even know how to give good massages. but did that stop me? HELL NO! I managed quite well.

I was totally in control. Its cool how when a girl likes you, she will let you get away with alot. I think i kissed her shoulder first, and she turned around and kissed me, then we were making out ALOT. I did some CF pretending she had cigarette breath. (she didnt really). She got all alarmed like her breath smelled, but then i was like, "just kidding!" and i gave her a big deep kiss.

And we roll around on the couch, carressing and foreplay. it was NICE. Im actually very inexperienced (virgin) and not even good at kissing, but i doubt she could tell because i wasnt thinking. I said "JUST DO IT," thats my motto. If you just kiss her, you cant possibly screw it up, even if youve never done it.

And she is sort of dry humping me cause i told her i dont have a condom. I pull her shirt off, and i am like totally THE MAN here. I am like tellling her, "take down your, i wanna run my fingers through that beautiful hair." And i do. We are both really into the foreplay. Even from my limited knowledge of women, i think she was getting really hot. I took off her shirt... im pretty sure i could have taken off the pants, if i had a condom. And she was breathing heavily at several points.

One thing i did to really get to her was breathe down her neck and back. women (apparently) love to feel a guys hot, sexy moist breath down their neck. and i would kiss it and then do a little playful nibble. and playfully scratch her with my fingernails. Bear in mind, im making most of these moves up as i go along. Getting feedback from her body. But i did a good job: A GOOD DJ IMPORVISES.

anyway, after a while i say "i better go" or whatever. we kiss, then i leave, then i sneak in one more kiss.

i could have gone over to her house today: she actually delayed going out of town by one day so that she could see me again. But my apartment's toilet line ruptured and sewer water got all over my hallway. my roomates and i spent hours cleaning it up, and i was so stressed i told her i couldnt hang out today. But on the phone, i could tell she really wanted to see me. Oh well, ill see her next week after she gets back.

one small point: i agree with MOTU and Blitzes latest philosophies that as long as you be yourself, you will get SOME girls. there is no secret pickup line or manipulation. just be open and freindly and playful and express interest, and eventually youll find a girl who finds YOU attractive in return. some wont, some will. I can tell that this girl finds me hot, which is cool since ive never considered myself as hot. Anyway, im happy.

It is clear that this board has changed my life totally. All i had to do was start talking and not be afraid of society or rejection or whatever.

Confidence.

Last edited:

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Walden!

You should have one big finale to the bootcamp!

Like, one thing you aim to do that is big and when you do it, you've won!

My idea would be to go somewhere you NEVER intend to go again and go nuts. Say hi to absolutely EVERYONE, kino EVERYONE, do absolutely anything. If the worst happens, you'll never be seen by anyone there again!

Hah

Nick

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL That sounds just like me dropping E's and going to town!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 9

All that street DJing yesterday takes a lot out of you. I've done so many CAs lately that I don't see an HB anymore and think

"Hmm nice a**" ,

I think something along the lines of

"HB8 , SWMnc , basic one-two stuational opening , ask where she's studying , 3 minutes of rapport building , and bust the change-venue close 38seconds after that"

Therefore, I'm bagging the DJ training today in favour of going shooting.

Have a good one guys!

-------------------------------------

LOL On sheer dumb luck I had a 9 walk into the mess this evening. Cute as a button (scored extra points for being in uniform and outranking me).

On instinct I got straight up, went over there and started busting kino and so on.

Went pretty well , made the close , all just based on highly trained pimp reflexes :D

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 10

Not a bad days training consoidering, I met one 9 (visiting swedish backpacker , blonde , dreadlocks) uptown , she was with her friend who made a pretty good CB, but between the language gap and the street DJing it was a pretty slim shot anyways.

Also had a pair of cute 8s in the the bar (both wearing "Property of" rings tho) :rolleyes:

4 days to go!

MrSmooth

Reaction score
LOL On sheer dumb luck I had a 9 walk into the mess this evening. Cute as a button (scored extra points for being in uniform and outranking me).
Haha nice one mate ... but isn't that agains't the rules? Or do you kiwi's approve of a bit of healthy fraternisation? :D

I take it you are studying at a civillian uni tho - sounds like too many HB's to be a military campus? Where I study is 100% military, so we're talkin only 20% female students - and miltary chicks aren't great quality as I'm sure you understand :( Add to that the fact I could get charged for looking sideways at a cadet and you have a very bad workplace for DJing! Oh well, just makes me appreciate babes even more when I spot em ;)

Good luck with the grand finale !!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Thanks Walden...

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Okay, I understand it all now...
Get lost loser. this post has nothing to do with you, stop trying to hijak it.

Keep it up walden, good stuff

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mr Smoove, the rules on fraternisation are pretty much that it's frowned upon for you to be involved with soemone who'se junior to you , in your own workplace. This is partly in the DFOs and partly because my warrant officer would have my balls in a sling if she caught me LOL! Yeah I'm studying at a civvy college so I get the occasional hot chick come up and go "Oh (big dreamy eyes) are you a pilot" .
Yeah , sure I am honey.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 11

Went to the gym tonight (only chance for DJIng).
Class was full of profoundly unattractive women.I was like there are no 9's here! and then I realised , the instructor I'd been staring at all night was definitelty a 9!

So after class I go over there, she'd been advertising her class next week saying that it was at the discount rate , which she referred to a "Going dutch".
So I open with "So is that some kinda joke?" (It was smoother in person) cos she's dutch.

She turns to me , smiles and in this thick dutch accent says "No it is no joke , the class is only two dollars, it is called that because I am dutch...."

Oh , thanks for clearing that up :rolleyes: I guess there's a reason she's not a brain surgeon.

3 days to go!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 12

I spent today out with my Mum.

Anyone got a problem with that? No? Great.

Only chances for Djing were at the Gym. Saw a 9 that I had previously approached (and totally humped the football on that one). She is way hot and I was absofreakinlutely gagging for it, but I figured that making another approach was gonna be ...un-money.

As such I ignored her the whole night and talked to another chick there who I was using as SP and who turned out to be a really cool chick (I just don't happen to be attracted to her).

On the way out I got talking to a cute 8 as we walked to the car park. Somehow I let myself get cut off by the fact that I had got to my car. What I shoulda done was just turn and stop and get talking to her, but shoulda could fill a bucket y'know? Stick and move, baby, stick and move...

2 days to go!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 13

Spent the day traveling.

Am spending the weekend in Wellington (about 500kilometres south of my home) cos it's a cool town and packed with gorgeous punk chicks. What better place to put my Djing skills to the test!

1 day to go!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 14 (Last Day of BootCamp!)

Am spending the morning shopping for a birthday present for my playbuddy Blanche and macking on hot punk women!

Had breakfast at this cool little cafe , and as I get up to leave I see a hot 9 sitting by the window. Dressed in full on punk grrl outfit, just how we like it!

Unfortunatley I was (A) terrified and (B) leaving the cafe at that point. I got out , halfway down the block when I realised that (A) I can do better than that and (B) I am never gonna get the chance to meet her again.
So I about turned and marched the f*** back in there , rolled up to her and started DJing (yet again with a crowd of people a-flappin them ears hehe). Her name's Stef and she's an artist and she just got back from travelling in Germany.
I got outta there and was like what the f*** dd I just do. Like 3 months ago there was no way in the world I coulda talked to a grrl like that if I'd been introduced much less made a cold approach in the middle of a crowded caf!

----------------

The people I was staying with had a pyjama party last night just what I needed before driving 7 hours home tomorrow.

I'm staying withh my friend Pamela , who is as close to a 10 as I've met (ie someone you meet and just fall in l*** with at first sight.She's engaged and just quietly I'm jealous as f*ck that this guy gets to spend forever with such an amazing chick.
If the guy she's with was a jerk or bad for her I'd be all over her but fact is he's a good guy and she's happy and I don't poach under those circumstances.

She's a really amzing chick and whilst I am totally all about the clam at the moment, she also inspired me to remember that I've got another few 10's out there I have yet to meet and there's no way on g*ds green earth I'm gonna let myself miss out on them.

--------------

And that was day 14 for me.I'm gonna post a debrief of the bootcamp later , if only to throw props to soe guys who I definitely owe thanks to but I do wanna sum up where I am at the end of BC.

During bootcamp I did ninety-five cold approaches, got twenty-two phone numbers, took five women to bed, got rudely snubbed six times, lost count of the number of rejections I took and no longer give a sh*t anyway. I have gone from dating no women to dating a roster of about five (six?), with two playbuddies.

I went from being unable to close on girls I was introduced to to making closes on 9's in public with people watching.

This was done in the face of hangovers, minor surgery , serious concussion, grumpy warrant officers and a broken nose. None of which was enough to stop me from completing the course (so no excuses!).

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Bootcamp debrief.

For some reason I'm stuck in the habit of posting how my DJings going , here's what I got up to on my first day after DJBC.
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37838

My problem when I started boot camp was that I couldn't meet women to save my f***ng life. I didn't know why. I'd see beautiful women all around me but my social conditioning made me believe that there was no way I could meet them.

Now at the end of training I can consistently mack on any chick I see (right up to 9s) and I have strategies for engeging them in conversation , making them feel like we have a "connection" and number closing. I've also learned a lot about using SS and kino properly (and am amazed at how effective it is in getting girls panties in a bunch), and have learned (mostly form this site) heaps about how and why girls go out with guys. And I got laid a few times , and let's face it it's all about the clam!

Instead of spending my life wishing I would get lucky enough to meet a particular woman , I can now make my own luck and choose which women I meet.

It's no exaggeration to say this experience has totally changed my life.

For that I owe you guys a huge debt.

MOTU- I owe you a beer bigtime for setting up this bootcamp, designing those first weeks was brilliant , agreat way to geta shy guy out of his shell and the later parts really force you to DJ at 100% effort.

Nick- I owe you a beer for revamping the bootcamp and for your support throughout. I liked you idea for a finale if circumstances had been differetn I woulda loved to have gone out with that.

Quick, Iso, Paranoid , Mic Fiend , Doppler, Templeton , Optic , CGE 333, Samependo, Oxide, Carbani, OnlyX, DrixSa, Dave, Mystery, MagicDJ, Turbo, Jay26, Blu, Jwhite, bp1974, Duke, fyzix, Collector, andMr Smooth- I owe you guys mad amounts of beer for your encouragement and continually challenging me to stick at it and do better.

I also want to give respect to those doing the BC right now , stick at it and PM me of you get stuck (this means you Cestmoi).

I'm by no means a master DJ yet, but I know what areas of my game have to be improved (attitude and consistency mainly) and I know I can take my game to the level of guys like MOTU and M.A.C. so long as I keep training and trying to improve.

So without further ado , here's the beer, CHEERS GUYS!
http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL275/1433368/2731732/33262216.jpg

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to go to bed before Outlook told me you completed the Boot Camp.

This is the first ever completion.

I'm sure a new post about your highlights and low moments would be greatly appreciated and would give us guys a new fresh angle.

But such things are purely optional.

I rasp at everyone else because I'm pretty glad to be first in line to congratulate you! Through high and low moments you have done well. You may now leave the army and live the life to its potential.

Did I read correctly? FOUR GIRLS got some Walden Love-n! After twelve weeks, nothing to FOUR. You have done well!

This article has been added to the Don Juan Bible.

Nick