Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Journal

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick as s bro,
Its good to see ya made it threw. This site REALLY works. Im curious now as to what your post - bootcamp plans are: Meet girls and have STR's and booty calls, or possible LTR? Or are ya gonna take a short break?

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats

Walden,

I think you've got a lot of balls to take this all the way through. Props to you. It seems this board really motivated you. I feel like motivation is the greatest factor in this game, like in sales. It's too easy to let things slide. It's like lifting. Used to be the man, now . . . ahem. Anyway, hope you'll keep up a good baseline DJ level now that boot camp's over.

A1

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know thread is old but i'm wondering if anybody else finished the program besides Walden. Out of god knows how many users, only one finished?

i'm on my first week.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you don't finish...i think atleast making an attempt to follow the steps in the boot camp will help your conversation and life skills for some time on. Any sort of effort to be apart of the Don Juan boot camp can only help you....so it's all good.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, to stop the thread being deleted due to inactive time.

Nick

peteinside

Reaction score
Hey Walden. I'm a newbie here and I just read most of your bootcamp. It's really inspiring.

I'm going to start going through it all. Although mine probably will not be quite as thorough I hope it will help me to overcome my fear of approaching girls and shyness.

:cheer: Congrats Walden! :cheer:

Petein

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, to stop the thread being deleted due to inactive time.
How can this thread be deleted, it's in the Bible? What about the other inactive threads in the Bible, will they be deleted too?

EO

hardrockfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

I think it is important for people to read a success story to be motivated themselves to make improvements. Nothing leads to success like success right?

Vilempror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely Amazing

Walden, you have attained herioc status in my eyes. Your boot camp journal is truly inspiring, and I think you did everyone on here a service by making such a detailed recording of your pro gression.

Split Infinity

Reaction score
That was awesome. I have to say, seeing someone go through it from the state that I am in right now and evolving so much over the course of the bootcamp really inspires me to do this thing.

I'm starting tomorrow.

Oh, and good job man.