Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to handle "we aint kissing" or "****ing"

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you are feeling too lazy for sex then 5 to 10 mins try to kino/kiss her. If multiple hard rejections tell her to leave.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half of these are still trying when she said we wont be ****ing or kissing? Why try again? Just looks annoyingly persistent and needy. Just tell her im dropping you off. And dont talk to her again. A interested girl wont utter those words. Remember your time is ****ing valuable and you have no time for a idiot.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You will be happier when you are around a woman that has become submissive. The few times I see a major road block to that happening I instantly eject. If that particular woman comes back around you bet your sweet @ss she will be much more submissive the next go round.

Dont forget to understand that if this woman was sexually attracted to you, she would suck your dic on the first date (happily).

Attraction is the needed ingredient to make all of this stuff work with a woman. Without her being SEXUALLY attracted to you, its all a waste of time as it cannot be negotiatied.

Everyone has their own personal preferences as to what they are attracted to and not everyone is attracted to everyone else.

Go find someone that finds you sexually attractive and this game of dating isnt even a fair game anymore.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys if you are ever plagued with this bull****. And shes says we aint kissing. Or screwing. Tell her ok pack your belongings im dropping you off. Friendzoned avoided and a waste of time avoided.
When she pulls this you smile and say "ok no problem" then immediately begin bringing her home. If you are driving? You turn around and take her home. If you are at a club or restaurant you leave immediately. If she follows you the entire drive home you now treat her as a guy friend. You bust her chops you make fun of her and carry on like she is a person you now have zero i repeat zero interest in.

You drop her off at home and drive away. No see you later no texting no calling no emailing no social media nothing. 100% zero contact. When she reaches out to you. Ignore delete. Nothing.

The only reason a woman would say is if she had to be in control. Do not allow this.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
You have no game that's all, girls always say that then they end up fvcking lol, it's just a lil tease, playing a lil hard to get, every girl who has ever said that to me I just give a sly smirk then proceed with the night and end up fvcking, you need more confidence and game and stop letting them throw you off......

If a guy cant be confident and smooth enough to laugh something like that off and continue on with his approach then he doesnt deserve to get his d!ck wet.

I swear I think some of you guys skipped high school......