Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Suggestion To Lose Love Handles FAST!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please post your best suggestions here. I need the best way to lose my damn love handles in a hurry, like 3 days. :)

..without lipo. :D

Any sites, links, diets, exercises, etc? My thanks to you in advance.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... Here's the answer you will get no matter who answers.

"There's no such thing as spot reduction"

You'll have to lower overall body fat percentage, and that can't come in 3 days.... however... DIESEL's cutting up guide only takes 8-10 weeks, and I'm working on that. Should be worth it...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag

You'll have to lower overall body fat percentage, and that can't come in 3 days.... however... DIESEL's cutting up guide only takes 8-10 weeks, and I'm working on that. Should be worth it...
I'll take it... where can I find that info Semag? Thanks, by the way.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also wondering if I do nothing but drink water for a week, snack here and there, workout, wouldn't that also help reduce my fat quick?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
I'm also wondering if I do nothing but drink water for a week, snack here and there, workout, wouldn't that also help reduce my fat quick?
Losing love handles in 3 days is pretty much impossible. Sorry, to burst your bubble... if you have to be lean for a certain date, you should start planning/dieting at least 4 weeks in advance depending on how fat you are.

Oh and your suggestion that I am quoting.. yeah, you'd lose weight, but most of it would be muscle mass....so you'd still look like shyt..

peace,
D

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
Losing love handles in 3 days is pretty much impossible. Sorry, to burst your bubble... if you have to be lean for a certain date, you should start planning/dieting at least 4 weeks in advance depending on how fat you are.

Oh and your suggestion that I am quoting.. yeah, you'd lose weight, but most of it would be muscle mass....so you'd still look like shyt..

peace,
D
Damnit! ..thanks though D...

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey D... if you read this.

I posted in the Xenadrine RFA-1 thread the diet I'm using on your cutting plan. Since I'm following your plan pretty much to the letter, and you said yourself that the diet was the core of the entire deal, I was hoping for possibly some constructive criticism good or bad.

Thanks a lot for all your input on the forums bud.

Sleepless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio & careful regulation of diet is probably faster than cutting. Make sure that you're burning more calories than you're taking in.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cardio & careful regulation of diet is probably faster than cutting.
That's what the cutting is!!! More of a regulation of diet than cardio.... but read the cutting guide. That's EXACTLY what it is

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what the cutting is!!! More of a regulation of diet than cardio.... but read the cutting guide. That's EXACTLY what it is
I do beleive cutting is more directed towards those who want to maintain muscle mass and lose body fat -- then those who generally lack muscle and need to lose weight...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do beleive cutting is more directed towards those who want to maintain muscle mass and lose body fat -- then those who generally lack muscle and need to lose weight...
Who wants to lose muscle? I hate the misconception that losing WEIGHT makes you look good and be healthy. If you want to look good and be healthy, you need to lose FAT not weight. That's what DIESEL's plan does.

Reaction score
run a lot, and play a lot of basketball!! you won't believe how much you lose from those two! And also a very strange fact but don't exactly do it unless you're hell-bent on loosing calories:banging your head on a wall for half an hour and you can lose about over 160 calories, anyone whose heard this one before like to correct me?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the same go for headbanging (to music), or is the wall nessacary?

Reaction score
headbanging does take a lot of energy too, i'm guessing yes!!

DJ h2

Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
+++++++++++++++++++++++
no way! yr body is going to retain its current fat content and u wont lose a centimetre of fat this way! drastically reducing yr calorie intake never works as yr metabolism starts playing up and retains the fat for energy.

this is one of the main reasons crash diets never work.

power to yr fat stripping endeavours!

/h2

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score

lol
Yup.

You got to lose fat, and you won't be able to do that in 3 days. Sorry.