Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being nice has gotten me so much further with women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl finds you attractive, then she'll appreciate what you do for her. If she doesn't, she'll just take advantage of you.

The problem with being nice and doing favours for women that you want to bang is that it makes it harder to filter out the ones that just want to waste your time. When you're direct, some women will call you a jerk because they're annoyed that they can't waste your time and suck up your attention.
Get the pvssy up front and ensure that she shares and also gives you "favor". Then giving is more reciprocal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m nice. Happy with what I’ve got. Who knows if I would have done better or worse being ‘not nice’.
If she's responding well, the energy is well, and she's helpful, i wouldn't change too much. One thing alot of guys can have when they have it good, is to be mindful of their time. Not completely starving them for time, but being on your purpose and hobbies keeps things hotter longer...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these movie stars problem is going for entitled female celebs with the egos the size of mt. everest. I think Christian Bale and Matt Damon married regular women and they seem to be doing fine.

Johnny Depp probably got it to his head that he can conquer anything.

The entitled female ego is one thing no man should ever attempt to conquer. Just dismiss. She is no longer feminine and submissive.
They have those ego's in "regular life". Did you hear the 48 minutes recordings? She was terrible... I know the type, and those are becoming much more common in todays world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The human ego is susceptible to delusions of grandeur and psychosis. Unfortunately we live in a society that perpetuates it. Some eastern countries foster stoicism and integrity through excellence but America is a culture that fosters entitlement so the women will reflect that. Women are just substance without form. They take on the form of whatever environment in order to survive.

When I was in SF, I dated nothing but foreign chicks running away from oppression from Russia. They would write me love notes and treat me like a king, lol. And I was just nice to them. They were blown away by it.
Smart. There's always going to be some opportunities that most others won't notice.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL, the stuff you mention isn't "Nice", its just described as basic public courtesy.

You can be nice as long as you're not a Pu$$y

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I tihnk the whole 'negging', bad boy, pushpull thing might have helped a tiny bit back in the mysterymethod days, but I tihnk nowadays with instagram and onlyfans and girls egos on a whole new level, it's kind of suicide to behave like that with girls who don't know you and don't tihnk you're super hot. They're just like 'whatever. I don't know you. And you're ugly. Bye!!' if you try them PUA tricks on them lol