Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being nice has gotten me so much further with women

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^^^

To expand a bit on some other nice-guy behaviors:
1. Changing their opinion on things in order to align with the woman's, or to align with what they THINK the woman will want to hear
2. Have no entitlement that a woman should be doing things for him, in-kind to what he does for her. It's not so much tit-for-tat, but most nice-guys are SO focused on pleasing women, they literally expect nothing in return (other than hopefully her permission to have sex with her). If I do things like cook her dinners or give her a ride somewhere, I'm going to expect the same from her. I'm not going to keep track and I'm not going to get butt-hurt if she doesn't do it, but if she doesn't, I'm not going to keep doing things for her like that. I'm going to scale back to whatever level of investment she is providing, even if that means fading away until we are no longer talking/dating.
3. Do not have clear boundaries
4. Do not hold women accountable for anything
5. Are anti-confrontational and afraid to disagree (often related to the above two points)
6. Are afraid to challenge women
7. Agree with everything she says and are over-complimenting. "WOW, you like to ride bicycles? No way! So cool!"
8. Await the woman to give him a lit-up neon sign inviting him to escalate physically with her

Women don't like d-bags. Women like certain good characteristics that D-bags possess from the above list. Sadly, D-bags have a lot of other bad traits that women do NOT like, but they go for the guy anyway because they can almost never find the good traits listed above in nice guys. To me, this is a CORE part of being a good DJ..... because if you can be nice, and also do the opposite of the list above, you are in the top 1-2% of all men and women CRAVE this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^^^

1. Changing their opinion on things in order to align with the woman's, or to align with what they THINK the woman will want to hear
2. Have no entitlement that a woman should be doing things for him, in-kind to what he does for her. It's not so much tit-for-tat, but most nice-guys are SO focused on pleasing women, they literally expect nothing in return (other than hopefully her permission to have sex with her). If I do things like cook her dinners or give her a ride somewhere, I'm going to expect the same from her. I'm not going to keep track and I'm not going to get butt-hurt if she doesn't do it, but if she doesn't, I'm not going to keep doing things for her like that. I'm going to scale back to whatever level of investment she is providing, even if that means fading away until we are no longer talking/dating.
5. Are anti-confrontational and afraid to disagree (often related to the above two points)
7. Agree with everything she says and are over-complimenting. "WOW, you like to ride bicycles? No way! So cool!"
8. Await the woman to give him a lit-up neon sign inviting him to escalate physically with her

Women don't like d-bags. Women like certain good characteristics that D-bags possess from the above list. Sadly, D-bags have a lot of other bad traits that women do NOT like, but they go for the guy anyway because they can almost never find the good traits listed above in nice guys. To me, this is a CORE part of being a good DJ..... because if you can be nice, and also do the opposite of the list above, you are in the top 1-2% of all men and women CRAVE this.
Expecting nothing in return for giving your energy, thought and time is a form of disrespectful behavior to yourself. Aren't you worth something?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^^^

Give me an arrogant douch ebag over a spineless or disingenuous “nice guy” all day.

I can manage the ass hole. There is substance there to push against; edge; bravado. Push over fraidy cat dudes just trying to get by? Can’t do it. If I push they tip over. No challenge, no edge, no polarity to push against. I’m a woman with passions not a porcelain doll. But I’m also a kind person. I do not mince words. I will tell a man I do not feel physical attraction if it needs to be said. And on occasion I’ve said it. It is crystal clear. It breaks a guy texting endlessly trying to negotiate desire in me. No desire? NEXT! But I am always kind at the same time. I do not use men for free stuff and think women who do are abominable.

Current guy? Kind. Transparent (brutally so at times), Respectful. Caring. Sexy AF. Openly a playboy type. Tall. Handsome face. Occasional ass hole. Unapologetically himself. Good at chess (seriously). He’s also able to be vulnerable and emotive. Self assured; secure. No fxcks given.

He’s also not the usual body type I’m generally drawn to (he’s trim) but he is such a rock solid force of personality coupled with bravado and vulnerability that he’s very appealing.

The “nice guy” borders on creepy. He’s too timid to be congruent in what he wants or desires and therefore always seems fake but in a sugary off putting way. But he’s convinced he’s “nice” (aka has drunk his own Kool Aid) so when he fails he’s that much angrier.

“Nice guys”, if they have any characteristics that actually appeal to women (handsome face, fit body, fat wallet) are the ones most likely to suddenly flip places on the spectrum. They become the angry uber jaded d icks who learn to use women because they always felt used. That’s a dark nasty hole to climb out of. A few guys do climb out. Many do not.

But that’s the subset of the “nice guys” who grow a pair and see TRP at some point. Many never do. And they whimper along miserably wondering why they only get scraps...

It’s brutal.

Nothing wrong intrinsically with “nice” so long as it’s akin to kind. I’ll take kind with backbone all day long. But those are men who typically had to be forged in some sort of fire to arrive at such a place...takes time in many instances to evolve to such a place...

Glassguy

Reaction score
You can "act nice" and still have high standards, put up with ZERO bullshyt, have a strong frame and make decisions that are for YOUR best interest.

I don't know any women that are really attracted to people who are mean and miserable.

Enthusiastic, positive, ****y, confident and on your purpose. That's what higher value women want.

Be your own man when out in public with a women and you can be a little more "caring" when alone with a woman.

But if you dont have boundaries that she can clearly identify or you wont walk asap over disrespect, you are in fact too nice.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I was talking about fake nice on women. Its more common there. There are alot of nice men who don't understand women. They want to love them and treat them well. They just don't know that she's attracted or not and they use nice men. It's better to share that kindness with women who are attracted to you.
I've seen this mostly with Japanese women, rhey are nice to you because their culture demands It of them.

Everything about them is so artificial and fake

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Give me an arrogant douch ebag over a spineless or disingenuous “nice guy” all day.

I can manage the ass hole. There is substance there to push against; edge; bravado. Push over fraidy cat dudes just trying to get by? Can’t do it. If I push they tip over. No challenge, no edge, no polarity to push against. I’m a woman with passions not a porcelain doll. But I’m also a kind person. I do not mince words. I will tell a man I do not feel physical attraction if it needs to be said. And on occasion I’ve said it. It is crystal clear. It breaks a guy texting endlessly trying to negotiate desire in me. No desire? NEXT! But I am always kind at the same time. I do not use men for free stuff and think women who do are abominable.

Current guy? Kind. Transparent (brutally so at times), Respectful. Caring. Sexy AF. Openly a playboy type. Tall. Handsome face. Occasional ass hole. Unapologetically himself. Good at chess (seriously). He’s also able to be vulnerable and emotive. Self assured; secure. No fxcks given.

He’s also not the usual body type I’m generally drawn to (he’s trim) but he is such a rock solid force of personality coupled with bravado and vulnerability that he’s very appealing.

The “nice guy” borders on creepy. He’s too timid to be congruent in what he wants or desires and therefore always seems fake but in a sugary off putting way. But he’s convinced he’s “nice” (aka has drunk his own Kool Aid) so when he fails he’s that much angrier.

“Nice guys”, if they have any characteristics that actually appeal to women (handsome face, fit body, fat wallet) are the ones most likely to suddenly flip places on the spectrum. They become the angry uber jaded d icks who learn to use women because they always felt used. That’s a dark nasty hole to climb out of. A few guys do climb out. Many do not.

But that’s the subset of the “nice guys” who grow a pair and see TRP at some point. Many never do. And they whimper along miserably wondering why they only get scraps...

It’s brutal.

Nothing wrong intrinsically with “nice” so long as it’s akin to kind. I’ll take kind with backbone all day long. But those are men who typically had to be forged in some sort of fire to arrive at such a place...takes time in many instances to evolve to such a place...
Congrats on this good new man

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If I had a daughter, I'd trained her up to never ever trust a nice guy and to promptly dismiss such men.

I'd even teach her on signs a nice guys would display, such as these;

1. Complimenting her too much.
2. Confessing his feelings for her too soon.
3. Begging for her attention.
4. Always available to her.

Ain't no way is my bloodline gonna be tainted by these weak men through my own hypothetical daughter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this mostly with Japanese women, rhey are nice to you because their culture demands It of them.

Everything about them is so artificial and fake
Dude, when a gold digger is using a man for money or dates, that's "fake nice". Underneath that outer layer persona they have a growing hate and contempt for those gentleman who help them and who are kind to them. There's a large percentage of that going on in our culture, even in MARRIAGE. It always was a "fake nice" to get what she wanted.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, when a gold digger is using a man for money or dates, that's "fake nice". Underneath that outer layer persona they have a growing hate and contempt for those gentleman who help them and who are kind to them. There's a large percentage of that going on in our culture, even in MARRIAGE. It always was a "fake nice" to get what she wanted.
Women are great actresses. I know a lot of women that can fool most men into believing she cares about them, when in fact these dudes are just being used. There is a way to sniff them out.... and it's simple. Be selfish. That's it, put yourself first and these women won't have anything to do with you. This causes her to put in effort... and if she really doesn't like you, she won't do it. Why? Because it's just as easy to find another chump, that she really doesn't care about, to use. This is why I really don't give a fvck if a woman wanders off... I just chalk it up to low interest and move on.

I will be willing to bet that maybe 1/3 of all women I know, married their husband and she didn't really love him. No way I can prove this statistic, but you can just freaking tell by watching couples. The reason this happens is because most men really do not care about how a woman feels, he is completely blinded by this own attraction to her... so he makes excuses for the way she treat him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are great actresses. I know a lot of women that can fool most men into believing she cares about them, when in fact these dudes are just being used. There is a way to sniff them out.... and it's simple. Be selfish. That's it, put yourself first and these women won't have anything to do with you. This causes her to put in effort... and if she really doesn't like you, she won't do it. Why? Because it's just as easy to find another chump, that she really doesn't care about, to use. This is why I really don't give a fvck if a woman wanders off... I just chalk it up to low interest and move on.

I will be willing to bet that maybe 1/3 of all women I know, married their husband and she didn't really love him. No way I can prove this statistic, but you can just freaking tell by watching couples. The reason this happens is because most men really do not care about how a woman feels, he is completely blinded by this own attraction to her... so he makes excuses for the way she treat him.
We nailed all the bullet points!

Not being aware that your wife or gf doesn’t give a sh1t because your blinded by your attraction is a dangerous place to be.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can "act nice" and still have high standards, put up with ZERO bullshyt, have a strong frame and make decisions that are for YOUR best interest.

I don't know any women that are really attracted to people who are mean and miserable.

Enthusiastic, positive, ****y, confident and on your purpose. That's what higher value women want.

Be your own man when out in public with a women and you can be a little more "caring" when alone with a woman.

But if you dont have boundaries that she can clearly identify or you wont walk asap over disrespect, you are in fact too nice.
ALL women aren't so uncontrolled that they will behave disrespectfully... That is a certain type.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I read anything on this forum that tells you to act arrogant, do push pull, or act like a jerk.

Most advice I see is about being a strong person. This forum is not even a pickup forum, although it is often mistaken for one.

Most of the quality advice is just telling you to be masculine and authentic.

With a few newbie posts here and there telling you to run "game." Those are the lost cause posts and are to be ignored.

Your two choices aren't being supplicating (nice guy) vs being an a$$hole.

There is only one choice. Being a powerful man. And being kind just is part of that power. When you have value, it naturally flows out of you and you give instead of take.
If she's intentionally disrespectful to "test your boundaries"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between being a nice guy and a strong gentleman. James Bond isn’t a jerk
Oh,he can be if he needs to. I guarantee he responds in just if a lady disrespect him. He doesn't miss a queue.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a lot of guys on these forums do this push/pull thing with girls, act arrogant, act like a jerk, but for some reason that never seems to work for me. I get laid much more when I'm a nice guy, hold doors, have manners and stuff like that.

I have browsed this forum forever and enjoy it, but it's interesting to me that 90% of the advice is the exact opposite of what I do and I still get laid quite a bit. Can anybody shed some light on why that is? It's almost like guys are afraid that being nice is viewed as weak.
Women don’t care so much about niceness, they care about utility. Granted no women really wants to be with a jerk all the time, but a woman will sacrifice it if a man is useful to her. The love and kindness and emotion is reserved for Disney movies, music, and tv. The media loves to sell this because it’s good for the system and society. Terrible for the individual man.

Remember men, women NEED things from you.
This is what makes them run day to day, week to week, month to month. You have to be useful for them and they have to GET something out of you. In exchange they give up their body.

If that‘s not prostitution, I don’t know what is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t care so much about niceness, they care about utility. Granted no women really wants to be with a jerk all the time, but a woman will sacrifice it if a man is useful to her. The love and kindness and emotion is reserved for Disney movies, music, and tv. The media loves to sell this because it’s good for the system and society. Terrible for the individual man.

Remember men, women NEED things from you.
This is what makes them run day to day, week to week, month to month. You have to be useful for them and they have to GET something out of you. In exchange they give up their body.

If that‘s not prostitution, I don’t know what is.
True. But alot of married men might debate you on the part of "in exchange they give up their body".

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are high value, they neg you to get your attention because they don’t think you are attainable. This is a form of manipulation/seduction that women do. Women can be chaotic wild storms and this is just a part of their game (the insecure ones who don’t think you are attainable).
Yup. Or they won't even neg you (which I think is a very US/UK thing). Instead they will be shy/nervous and can come across as awkward or unflirtatious. A lot of guys on Sosuave mistake it for "low interest" when it's the opposite - she sees you as high value and thus is afraid to take any kind of shot.

Guys here are obsessed with IOIs, but almost everything is an IOI until she actually rejects you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t test your boundaries if you are a high value guy. Sh1t testing is a myth created by Puas.

When you are high value, they neg you to get your attention because they don’t think you are attainable. This is a form of manipulation/seduction that women do. Women can be chaotic wild storms and this is just a part of their game (the insecure ones who don’t think you are attainable).

I usually just smile and act humble and the negs go away.

This is what OP is inferring to. He acts confident yet humble and gets far with women because they are not actually sh1t testing him, because there is no such thing.

And thus he makes himself attainable to women. The OP is likely a high value guy.

Now when it comes to low value guys, women do not test their boundaries either. They just straight up violate it. There’s no testing.

Women do not test men. Men test men. So men project testing to women.

Women are either manipulating/seducing you, or straight up sh1tting on you because you come across as low value.

Actually, women can be b1tchy even if you are high value as well. These are the entitled ones that you should stay away from. Being high value does not work on them. They are damaged humans and defective for mating.
I was gonna point out Johnny Depp and others hi value men who got retards treating them like crap.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a lot of guys on these forums do this push/pull thing with girls, act arrogant, act like a jerk, but for some reason that never seems to work for me. I get laid much more when I'm a nice guy, hold doors, have manners and stuff like that.

I have browsed this forum forever and enjoy it, but it's interesting to me that 90% of the advice is the exact opposite of what I do and I still get laid quite a bit. Can anybody shed some light on why that is? It's almost like guys are afraid that being nice is viewed as weak.
If a girl finds you attractive, then she'll appreciate what you do for her. If she doesn't, she'll just take advantage of you.

The problem with being nice and doing favours for women that you want to bang is that it makes it harder to filter out the ones that just want to waste your time. When you're direct, some women will call you a jerk because they're annoyed that they can't waste your time and suck up your attention.