Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being nice has gotten me so much further with women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t care so much about niceness, they care about utility. Granted no women really wants to be with a jerk all the time, but a woman will sacrifice it if a man is useful to her. The love and kindness and emotion is reserved for Disney movies, music, and tv. The media loves to sell this because it’s good for the system and society. Terrible for the individual man.

Remember men, women NEED things from you.
This is what makes them run day to day, week to week, month to month. You have to be useful for them and they have to GET something out of you. In exchange they give up their body.

If that‘s not prostitution, I don’t know what is.
True. But alot of married men might debate you on the part of "in exchange they give up their body".

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's intentionally disrespectful to "test your boundaries"?
Women don’t test your boundaries if you are a high value guy. Sh1t testing is a myth created by Puas.

When you are high value, they neg you to get your attention because they don’t think you are attainable. This is a form of manipulation/seduction that women do. Women can be chaotic wild storms and this is just a part of their game (the insecure ones who don’t think you are attainable).

I usually just smile and act humble and the negs go away.

This is what OP is inferring to. He acts confident yet humble and gets far with women because they are not actually sh1t testing him, because there is no such thing.

And thus he makes himself attainable to women. The OP is likely a high value guy.

Now when it comes to low value guys, women do not test their boundaries either. They just straight up violate it. There’s no testing.

Women do not test men. Men test men. So men project testing to women.

Women are either manipulating/seducing you, or straight up sh1tting on you because you come across as low value.

Actually, women can be b1tchy even if you are high value as well. These are the entitled ones that you should stay away from. Being high value does not work on them. They are damaged humans and defective for mating.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are high value, they neg you to get your attention because they don’t think you are attainable. This is a form of manipulation/seduction that women do. Women can be chaotic wild storms and this is just a part of their game (the insecure ones who don’t think you are attainable).
Yup. Or they won't even neg you (which I think is a very US/UK thing). Instead they will be shy/nervous and can come across as awkward or unflirtatious. A lot of guys on Sosuave mistake it for "low interest" when it's the opposite - she sees you as high value and thus is afraid to take any kind of shot.

Guys here are obsessed with IOIs, but almost everything is an IOI until she actually rejects you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t test your boundaries if you are a high value guy. Sh1t testing is a myth created by Puas.

I usually just smile and act humble and the negs go away.

This is what OP is inferring to. He acts confident yet humble and gets far with women because they are not actually sh1t testing him, because there is no such thing.

And thus he makes himself attainable to women. The OP is likely a high value guy.

Now when it comes to low value guys, women do not test their boundaries either. They just straight up violate it. There’s no testing.

Women do not test men. Men test men. So men project testing to women.

Women are either manipulating/seducing you, or straight up sh1tting on you because you come across as low value.

Actually, women can be b1tchy even if you are high value as well. These are the entitled ones that you should stay away from. Being high value does not work on them. They are damaged humans and defective for mating.
I was gonna point out Johnny Depp and others hi value men who got retards treating them like crap.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a lot of guys on these forums do this push/pull thing with girls, act arrogant, act like a jerk, but for some reason that never seems to work for me. I get laid much more when I'm a nice guy, hold doors, have manners and stuff like that.

I have browsed this forum forever and enjoy it, but it's interesting to me that 90% of the advice is the exact opposite of what I do and I still get laid quite a bit. Can anybody shed some light on why that is? It's almost like guys are afraid that being nice is viewed as weak.
If a girl finds you attractive, then she'll appreciate what you do for her. If she doesn't, she'll just take advantage of you.

The problem with being nice and doing favours for women that you want to bang is that it makes it harder to filter out the ones that just want to waste your time. When you're direct, some women will call you a jerk because they're annoyed that they can't waste your time and suck up your attention.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl finds you attractive, then she'll appreciate what you do for her. If she doesn't, she'll just take advantage of you.

The problem with being nice and doing favours for women that you want to bang is that it makes it harder to filter out the ones that just want to waste your time. When you're direct, some women will call you a jerk because they're annoyed that they can't waste your time and suck up your attention.
Get the pvssy up front and ensure that she shares and also gives you "favor". Then giving is more reciprocal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m nice. Happy with what I’ve got. Who knows if I would have done better or worse being ‘not nice’.
If she's responding well, the energy is well, and she's helpful, i wouldn't change too much. One thing alot of guys can have when they have it good, is to be mindful of their time. Not completely starving them for time, but being on your purpose and hobbies keeps things hotter longer...

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna point out Johnny Depp and others hi value men who got retards treating them like crap.
Most of these movie stars problem is going for entitled female celebs with the egos the size of mt. everest. I think Christian Bale and Matt Damon married regular women and they seem to be doing fine.

Johnny Depp probably got it to his head that he can conquer anything.

The entitled female ego is one thing no man should ever attempt to conquer. Just dismiss. She is no longer feminine and submissive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these movie stars problem is going for entitled female celebs with the egos the size of mt. everest. I think Christian Bale and Matt Damon married regular women and they seem to be doing fine.

Johnny Depp probably got it to his head that he can conquer anything.

The entitled female ego is one thing no man should ever attempt to conquer. Just dismiss. She is no longer feminine and submissive.
They have those ego's in "regular life". Did you hear the 48 minutes recordings? She was terrible... I know the type, and those are becoming much more common in todays world.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have those ego's in "regular life". Did you hear the 48 minutes recordings? She was terrible... I know the type, and those are becoming much more common in todays world.
The human ego is susceptible to delusions of grandeur and psychosis. Unfortunately we live in a society that perpetuates it. Some eastern countries foster stoicism and integrity through excellence but America is a culture that fosters entitlement so the women will reflect that. Women are just substance without form. They take on the form of whatever environment in order to survive.

When I was in SF, I dated nothing but foreign chicks running away from oppression from Russia. They would write me love notes and treat me like a king, lol. And I was just nice to them. They were blown away by it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The human ego is susceptible to delusions of grandeur and psychosis. Unfortunately we live in a society that perpetuates it. Some eastern countries foster stoicism and integrity through excellence but America is a culture that fosters entitlement so the women will reflect that. Women are just substance without form. They take on the form of whatever environment in order to survive.

When I was in SF, I dated nothing but foreign chicks running away from oppression from Russia. They would write me love notes and treat me like a king, lol. And I was just nice to them. They were blown away by it.
Smart. There's always going to be some opportunities that most others won't notice.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Or they won't even neg you (which I think is a very US/UK thing). Instead they will be shy/nervous and can come across as awkward or unflirtatious. A lot of guys on Sosuave mistake it for "low interest" when it's the opposite - she sees you as high value and thus is afraid to take any kind of shot.

Guys here are obsessed with IOIs, but almost everything is an IOI until she actually rejects you.
I've found that the sweet spot is making myself approachable/attainable.

If I had a "method", it would be VAC - Value, attainability, compliance

This is why most of my interactions involving women seducing me.

It is not because I am super Chad who is more high value than the rest.

It's because I am 100% calibrated to being seduced by women. I know how to make myself attainable. I know women are seducers and I let them do all the work.

And all I focus on is compliance. If there is no compliance, I dismiss. That's the only thing running in my mind when I am interacting with women.

Most guys are too caught up in being high value. They don't know that the other half of the battle is putting yourself in social situations that makes it easy for women to seduce you.

IE: Social circles, dark corners in bars, hanging out by yourself instead of with a c0ckfest posse, enjoying yourself with a smile on your face instead of a hard "alpha" look, being present and appreciative of the moment, etc.

I can write a book on how to look attainable. But then guys will just point it to "Yeah because you are probably super Chad. Noone gets approached and seduced like that consistently."

So you see now how mis-calibrated most of the forum is, lol.

Everyone is stuck on blackpill super-chad theory.

99.9999% of everything I have ever written has to do with putting myself in situations where 1- there are women, and 2- where women feel comfortable seducing me.

Value is a given. And it's not even that hard to attain. Just lift some weights, lol.

Imagine spending all your life trying to climb the value ladder (looks, money, status) and STILL can't get laid. It's the running story of sosuave.

Then a guy like me comes out of nowhere and says "It has nothing to do with your value. You are not in an environment where women can seduce you. You have no clue on how to make yourself attainable."

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

apotheosis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tihnk the whole 'negging', bad boy, pushpull thing might have helped a tiny bit back in the mysterymethod days, but I tihnk nowadays with instagram and onlyfans and girls egos on a whole new level, it's kind of suicide to behave like that with girls who don't know you and don't tihnk you're super hot. They're just like 'whatever. I don't know you. And you're ugly. Bye!!' if you try them PUA tricks on them lol