You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Seems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.Just read it again. This is core manhood.
Seems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.Just read it again. This is core manhood.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
it isSeems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.
WTF is a kingdom? If it's simply a life worth living with a business of your own, or a career that provides enough to enjoy your life then that's one thing.Seems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.
He says>
-- Very few men have any clue about how to give off the right kind of vibe or non-verbal communication that would make a woman much more receptive to their approaches.
__
Translation: Very few men can truelly be magical.
Yes right, very realistic.
And then this, really?:
--
I understand what you are talking about Sapphire because I gone through the same thing with women.
I'm 6'2 inches tall, muscular but lean, and in terms of looks I've had several people (including strangers) tell me I should get into modeling and I remember a girl asking me to strip at her mother's birthday party (I don't do that stripping sh*t, by the way).
There is a good discussion on this called "Too Good Looking to get women" or something like that in the Archives section of the forum. I have a response to this subject on that thread.
---
Luxury problems of a King.
Superman gives advice how to create your Kingdom. Right.![]()
Never use the word kingdom if you don't mean it I guess regarding the thread starter.WTF is a kingdom? If it's simply a life worth living with a business of your own, or a career that provides enough to enjoy your life then that's one thing.
If a kingdom is building this extensive life, with a business or businesses of your own,, where you have dozen to 100's of people working in your hierarchies or above, 99.5% of men won't achieve this...
Yes a hype train works for some.it is
I respect the grind
okYes a hype train works for some.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
"purpose" around these parts is more realistic.Yes a hype train works for some.
I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.Never use the word kingdom if you don't mean it I guess regarding the thread starter.
"king" title appeals to some women; its the epitome of self confidence.I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.
The question is.... king of what?I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
King of your life, is what I figure they mean. If you're a business owner, I guess you can call yourself king of your business. I still think it's ridiculous. Sounds like a massive case of overcompensation to me. But to be honest, there are a lot of PUA metaphors I don't care for.King of your sphere of influence. It’s simply a useful metaphor for a man who sets his own rules and sets expectations for the people in his life.
The word is just owning itKing of your life, is what I figure they mean. If you're a business owner, I guess you can call yourself king of your business. I still think it's ridiculous. Sounds like a massive case of overcompensation to me. But to be honest, there are a lot of PUA metaphors I don't care for.