Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you - Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are becoming crazier. The general public is becoming more sheep-like. Masculinity is relevant as ever. Leaders still need to eventually become un-silent.

Here's a BUMP for 2020.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read it again. This is core manhood.
Seems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.

He says>
-- Very few men have any clue about how to give off the right kind of vibe or non-verbal communication that would make a woman much more receptive to their approaches.
__

Translation: Very few men can truelly be magical.
Yes right, very realistic.

And then this, really?:
--
I understand what you are talking about Sapphire because I gone through the same thing with women.

I'm 6'2 inches tall, muscular but lean, and in terms of looks I've had several people (including strangers) tell me I should get into modeling and I remember a girl asking me to strip at her mother's birthday party (I don't do that stripping sh*t, by the way).

There is a good discussion on this called "Too Good Looking to get women" or something like that in the Archives section of the forum. I have a response to this subject on that thread.
---
Luxury problems of a King.

Superman gives advice how to create your Kingdom. Right. :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.

He says>
-- Very few men have any clue about how to give off the right kind of vibe or non-verbal communication that would make a woman much more receptive to their approaches.
__

Translation: Very few men can truelly be magical.
Yes right, very realistic.

And then this, really?:
--
I understand what you are talking about Sapphire because I gone through the same thing with women.

I'm 6'2 inches tall, muscular but lean, and in terms of looks I've had several people (including strangers) tell me I should get into modeling and I remember a girl asking me to strip at her mother's birthday party (I don't do that stripping sh*t, by the way).

There is a good discussion on this called "Too Good Looking to get women" or something like that in the Archives section of the forum. I have a response to this subject on that thread.
---
Luxury problems of a King.

Superman gives advice how to create your Kingdom. Right. :)
WTF is a kingdom? If it's simply a life worth living with a business of your own, or a career that provides enough to enjoy your life then that's one thing.

If a kingdom is building this extensive life, with a business or businesses of your own,, where you have dozen to 100's of people working in your hierarchies or above, 99.5% of men won't achieve this...

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is a kingdom? If it's simply a life worth living with a business of your own, or a career that provides enough to enjoy your life then that's one thing.

If a kingdom is building this extensive life, with a business or businesses of your own,, where you have dozen to 100's of people working in your hierarchies or above, 99.5% of men won't achieve this...
Never use the word kingdom if you don't mean it I guess regarding the thread starter.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need post compressed into smaller form, saying too much usually means one doesnt have much to say.

Complexity is the refuge of the scoundrel.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you__Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

(This is taken from a reply to questions about my post "GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU". This reply both explains this post in greater detail and also goes into other ideas that will take your game to the next level.)

There are several questions and comments I will now address in order to help guys to understand my technique.

Before I answer specific questions, I'd like to clarify a couple of points about this technique.

First, don't get caught up on the word TECHNIQUE. I use that word but this is much more than a simple technique like establish eye contact then apply kino, etc.

The purpose of this post is to get guys (especially an average kind of guy) to change their mind set, attitude, and outlook on women.

Like I have said before, you have to reverse the game. That is what this is all about. Reversing the game.

What I'm trying to do is take the average guy on a journey through the mind of your typical hot chick.

To give you an analogy, let's say you're hunting an animal. Which way would give you the best chance of getting the animal?

a.) Run around with a big gun and try to blast the first thing you see and then the next and the next and maybe you'll get lucky and actually hit something.

b.) Learn as much as you can about the habits and tendencies of your prey and then use that to your advantage.

Most guys don't have a clue as to what really goes on inside a chicks mind and it is that lack of knowledge and awareness that causes most guys to struggle with women.

Second, the average guy has to stop focusing on whether or not they are attractive enough to attract a hot chick.

As I have stated elsewhere on this forum, women are emotional creatures and men are logical creatures.

The problem with your average guy is that they think that they need to be good looking enough, or drive a nice car, or be tall, or else they can't get a hot woman.

Now I'm not saying that women don't notice things like this but the bottomline is that with women they respond according to how a man makes them feel inside much more than the outer stuff.

All women grow up with this little prince charming fairy tale sh*t in their heads that one day they will meet the "man of their dreams".

Now obviously the "man of their dreams" is not going to be just any guy or one of 99% of the guys she encounters who all pretty much the same to her in terms of how they act, think, etc.

Now if this girl is really attractive, then she's been told by countless guys and people in general about how attractive she is
and she's probably been offered everything from money to gifts to dinner dates to shopping sprees to you name it.

Now to her, this is all cool for a while and all the attention makes her think she is a princess and she will expect men to bow down and kiss the royal a$$.

But wait a minute. Is she really satisfied? Or is there a greater longing within her that has not yet been fulfilled?

Well, I'll let you in on a little secret that few men know. Really attractive women who are put up on a pedestal secretly have a strong desire for a man to come along and put their a$$ in check.

They actually want a man to come along that is powerful and dominant enough to make himself a king in her presence and not a servant like most of the men around her.

Is anyone starting to understand the purpose of this sh*t now? You have to learn how to be a king or prince in order to get these little princess types of chicks because they will ONLY submit to a man who displays more personal power than they have.

The very fact that an average guy thinks of himself as average shows that mentally you are not a king and a chick who thinks she is a princess will never lower herself to get with one who is below her.

Your next logical question is, "Well, this all sounds interesting but how does an average guy like me achieve prince or king status.
Don't you have to be rich or tall or really good looking or something to be a king to a woman?"

Being a king has nothing to do with any of that. Being a king is about power.

Women are attracted to men who exude power and dominance. It is a natural biological and psychological thing.

The first step toward becoming a king is to recognize that as a king, NO ONE is above you.

As Mickey Royal stated in his book "THE PIMP GAME", everyone whom you do not see when you stand alone in the mirror is beneath you.

Secondly, to be a king, you must have a kingdom. So what is your kingdom? Your kingdom is your life and all aspects of it.

That includes your personal relationships, career, finances, interests like sports, or anything that has to do with you directly.

What this means is that as a king, your first job is to build a great kingdom which means building a great life.

In other words, your FIRST focus should be on improving every aspect of your life and always looking to find things or people that will help to enrich it and make it better and more enjoyable.

Also, stop caring about anything that doesn't directly have to do with you and your kingdom (life).

So stop worrying about the guy you see that drives a flashy car and is a jerk and seems to "get all the girls".

Why care about what he's doing or what he has? He doesn't give too sh*ts about you or your life and anyway what he does can't limit you from getting what you want.

The only person who can limit you is YOU.

All great athletes from Michael Jordan on down have this attitude.

This is the attitude that separates winners from losers in life.

So f*ck him and his chicks. That is HIS kingdom. You have to put all of your time and focus on YOUR kingdom so it can grow.

Third, a king puts his own interests and that of his kingdom first and elevates no one or nothing above that.

Fourth, if a woman wishes to become a princess or queen or a servant within his kingdom he will treat her as a subject (that doesn't mean disrespectfully) who will recognize his authority as the master of his domain.

He will NEVER tolerate disrespect or rebellion within his kingdom and if a subject proves to be too much trouble he will IMMEDIATELY exile them from his kingdom and elevate another subject in her place.

Fifth, a good king knows that he is worthy of the best: The best food, the best drinks, the best entertainment, the best clothes, the best homes, the best cars, and also the best p*ssy available.

Now if you take just these five attributes or characteristics of a king and make them a part of your attitude and outlook concerning women and life, then you will be seen by those "HB9's and 10's" as a king and these princesses will be compelled to submit to one who is greater than themselves.

Let me tell you, I am a king and I let ANY woman know it whether I'm attracted to them or not.

I've had girls say that I was stubborn, or difficult, or my ego was out of control or whatever. Don't listen to any of this.

This is nothing but game designed to challenge you to see if your the real deal.

If you stand strong and be a true man and a king in every aspect of your life, you will notice many changes.

You will automatically walk more confidently and with a sense of purpose and power so that when you enter a room you will begin to notice people taking notice of you (including women).

You will begin to treat your time like it is money and only invest it on things and people that benefit you and not waste your time because it precious and irreplaceable.

You will begin to care much less about trivial things like worrying about what someone else is doing and focus on important things
that directly affect you and your life.

You will begin to shape your life according to your own will and you will discover that you have much more power than you ever imagined.

You will also begin to take an active interest in your health and well-being and maybe change your diet or work out more in order to improve this area of your kingdom.

You will begin to ask less questions and figure more sh*t out on your own because now you have limited your dependence on other people.

Don't be surprised to have other people start to seek advice or counsel from you because you always seem to have your sh*t together.

Another thing about advice. A king has advisors who provide him with information and can give him their viewpoints on various things to help him to make decisions.

Your advisors will most likely be family or friends or someone whom you admire or who is very knowledgeable.

First, be very careful whom you choose to listen to. A king has to make good decisions for his kingdom and bad advice has destroyed many a kingdom and life.

Listen to what they say, but make YOUR OWN DECISIONS without anyone's interference or influence.

There are very few people you can trust in this life and everyone has their own agenda. Remember that.

(This reply is continued below).
This sounds like "Alpha Male " chest thumping macho b.s!

"For what does it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and lose his own soul"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never use the word kingdom if you don't mean it I guess regarding the thread starter.
I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.
"king" title appeals to some women; its the epitome of self confidence.
Let's face it, all "kings" are selfappointed throughout history

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is.... king of what? :rofl:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King of your sphere of influence. It’s simply a useful metaphor for a man who sets his own rules and sets expectations for the people in his life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King of your sphere of influence. It’s simply a useful metaphor for a man who sets his own rules and sets expectations for the people in his life.
King of your life, is what I figure they mean. If you're a business owner, I guess you can call yourself king of your business. I still think it's ridiculous. Sounds like a massive case of overcompensation to me. But to be honest, there are a lot of PUA metaphors I don't care for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King of your life, is what I figure they mean. If you're a business owner, I guess you can call yourself king of your business. I still think it's ridiculous. Sounds like a massive case of overcompensation to me. But to be honest, there are a lot of PUA metaphors I don't care for.
The word is just owning it

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this Alpha-male feel good talk?

Sure. But who cares. It helped me waaay back then and it's nice to read it again even today.

Bump for 2021.