Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you - Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
Women are becoming crazier. The general public is becoming more sheep-like. Masculinity is relevant as ever. Leaders still need to eventually become un-silent.

Here's a BUMP for 2020.
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
Just read it again. This is core manhood.
Seems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.

He says>
-- Very few men have any clue about how to give off the right kind of vibe or non-verbal communication that would make a woman much more receptive to their approaches.
__

Translation: Very few men can truelly be magical.
Yes right, very realistic.

And then this, really?:
--
I understand what you are talking about Sapphire because I gone through the same thing with women.

I'm 6'2 inches tall, muscular but lean, and in terms of looks I've had several people (including strangers) tell me I should get into modeling and I remember a girl asking me to strip at her mother's birthday party (I don't do that stripping sh*t, by the way).

There is a good discussion on this called "Too Good Looking to get women" or something like that in the Archives section of the forum. I have a response to this subject on that thread.
---
Luxury problems of a King.

Superman gives advice how to create your Kingdom. Right. :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Seems to be not realistic. I would guess building a ****ing kingdom is very very hard.

He says>
-- Very few men have any clue about how to give off the right kind of vibe or non-verbal communication that would make a woman much more receptive to their approaches.
__

Translation: Very few men can truelly be magical.
Yes right, very realistic.

And then this, really?:
--
I understand what you are talking about Sapphire because I gone through the same thing with women.

I'm 6'2 inches tall, muscular but lean, and in terms of looks I've had several people (including strangers) tell me I should get into modeling and I remember a girl asking me to strip at her mother's birthday party (I don't do that stripping sh*t, by the way).

There is a good discussion on this called "Too Good Looking to get women" or something like that in the Archives section of the forum. I have a response to this subject on that thread.
---
Luxury problems of a King.

Superman gives advice how to create your Kingdom. Right. :)
WTF is a kingdom? If it's simply a life worth living with a business of your own, or a career that provides enough to enjoy your life then that's one thing.

If a kingdom is building this extensive life, with a business or businesses of your own,, where you have dozen to 100's of people working in your hierarchies or above, 99.5% of men won't achieve this...
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
WTF is a kingdom? If it's simply a life worth living with a business of your own, or a career that provides enough to enjoy your life then that's one thing.

If a kingdom is building this extensive life, with a business or businesses of your own,, where you have dozen to 100's of people working in your hierarchies or above, 99.5% of men won't achieve this...
Never use the word kingdom if you don't mean it I guess regarding the thread starter.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Need post compressed into smaller form, saying too much usually means one doesnt have much to say.

Complexity is the refuge of the scoundrel.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
Never use the word kingdom if you don't mean it I guess regarding the thread starter.
I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.
"king" title appeals to some women; its the epitome of self confidence.
Let's face it, all "kings" are selfappointed throughout history
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I've never cared for this PUA idea of telling yourself you're a king. Seems like the height of self delusion (which is another PUA idea, I guess). Would you honestly want to hang around someone who calls himself a king? Newsflash: You're not a king.
The question is.... king of what? :rofl:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
King of your sphere of influence. It’s simply a useful metaphor for a man who sets his own rules and sets expectations for the people in his life.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
King of your sphere of influence. It’s simply a useful metaphor for a man who sets his own rules and sets expectations for the people in his life.
King of your life, is what I figure they mean. If you're a business owner, I guess you can call yourself king of your business. I still think it's ridiculous. Sounds like a massive case of overcompensation to me. But to be honest, there are a lot of PUA metaphors I don't care for.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
King of your life, is what I figure they mean. If you're a business owner, I guess you can call yourself king of your business. I still think it's ridiculous. Sounds like a massive case of overcompensation to me. But to be honest, there are a lot of PUA metaphors I don't care for.
The word is just owning it
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
Is this Alpha-male feel good talk?

Sure. But who cares. It helped me waaay back then and it's nice to read it again even today.

Bump for 2021.
 
Top