Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BECOMING A KING: Getting girls to chase you - Part 2 (GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I guess she got freaked out.

Don't worry about it. It's all good.

Trust me, there will be plenty of opportunities like that.

Women are literally everywhere.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post in a couple of words:

Confidence
Dont settle for less
Have fun

pantherine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great posts, disciple. I’m a girl but can I weigh in, anyway? Okay, thanks!

About your king metaphor – it’s dead-on, for the most part. Men should be in command of their own lives. But women should be in command of their own lives, too. This doesn’t mean there should be power struggles in relationships – it means that, ultimately, we each bring something great, and unique, to the party.

About queens: The best women KNOW how to take care of their man. We WANT to do it – we want to satisfy you in every way, take the edge off your bad day at work, etc. We want you to feel good. And it’s not because we get STUFF in return – gifts, attention, etc.

But we only treat good kings well. A good king is strong in every way you described. He uses his power to keep her safe when she’s in trouble, make her feel loved, satisfy her sexually. She’s proud of his power. He never uses it against her. Goddesses (my word for “Queens”) never let anyone bring them down – they like themselves too much, and besides, they’re perfectly capable of making their own way alone. (Btw, if you ever let one of these get away, don’t bother trying to get her back. She forgot your name the minute she walked out the door.)

About pretty girls – we know we’re pretty, of course. But it doesn’t necessarily follow that we expect special treatment – diamonds, a**-kissings, etc. We know the world is full of sexy women, and we’re just one of many. Contrary to popular opinion, and with the rare exception of psycho-b*****s, pretty girls are ALWAYS flattered when a man approaches them. ALWAYS. Doesn’t matter what he drives, what he looks like – a man’s interest is a high compliment.

Here’s a question: Why is it that men think that the most erotic thing about them is their money? Because it’s SO not true! That’s always puzzled me…

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pantherine

Here’s a question: Why is it that men think that the most erotic thing about them is their money? Because it’s SO not true! That’s always puzzled me…
The only men who think that the most erotic thing about them is their money are AFCs, nice guys, sugar daddies, tricks, desperated guys, and all-around losers, did I leave anybody out?

If a man has to rely on his money to be attractive to a woman then that man is a pathetic excuse for a man and isn't a real man.

Let me tell you, I have never needed anything more than my wit, charm, smile, intelligence, game, and the good looks that I inherited.

That's it. I always take a "What you see is what you get" attitude so I never try to impress a woman or try to act sexy, or cool, or tough so she'll like me.

I've discovered that I've never needed to.

If a girl likes me, she likes me.

If she doesn't, then she doesn't and I keep it movin because I know that for every girl that doesn't give me play there are 4 or 5 others that are dying for me to approach them and give them a chance to be with me.

A real man depends on himself to get a woman and not money or a car or expensive clothes or any kind of prop used to get a girl's attention.

That's why I am proud of the fact that I can truthfully say that every girl I've ever been with was with me for me and not for what I had.

Every guy can't say that.

I hope I answered your question.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For anybody reading this, this will not be the last post on my king concept.

There is a 3rd part of this series of posts coming very soon.

I have alot more expanding to do on this king concept that will give any aspiring king the knowledge and insight to not only build a great kingdom (life) but to become a king that is worthy of the respect and admiration of the most beautiful of queens.

My challenge will be to take my king concept even further and also to once again introduce something new and refreshing to this forum.

It is a challenge that I accept happily.

The third part of this series of posts will close out this trilogy in a manner that is only fit for a king.

Coming soon!!!!

pantherine

Don Juan
Reaction score
cash <> sexy

Originally posted by disciple
The only men who think that the most erotic thing about them is their money are AFCs, nice guys, sugar daddies, tricks, desperated guys, and all-around losers, did I leave anybody out?
....Yep -- your post answered my question. Great advice for guys. You should copyright this stuff.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post what can i say. I can relate lot of the stuff you say to Nicolo Machiavelis, The Prince. Anyway good stuff, keep it comin.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So very true

Let me tell you, I have never needed anything more than my wit, charm, smile, intelligence, game, and the good looks that I inherited.

Yup.

That's it. I always take a "What you see is what you get" attitude so I never try to impress a woman or try to act sexy, or cool, or tough so she'll like me.

I've discovered that I've never needed to.

In fact, those are just low-status behaviors that have the dead opposite effect of what they're trying to convey.

Amusing story, jgoodz. C'est la vie. There will be many, many others to come...

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best post I have seen in a long time. The more I think about it the more spot on it seems. This post makes me realize some of my problems with my game and now I feel that I can make improvements. Thanks for the advice disciple.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this positive thinking about being a King is inspiring, but if a woman doesn't like the way YOU look, there's nothing you can do to make her change her mind. If she has no physical attraction for you, you are not her king. Instead, in her eyes, you're a court jester.

Sorry, but facts is facts.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk reminds me of "the king Elvis Presley"
There 's that old saying be careful what you wish for, you might get it.
A king is always killed by his courtiers, his enemies are his friends.
The king is over fed, over sexed, over drugged, etc.
Of course, everyone riding this gravy train was afraid to tell "the king" anything he didn't want to hear or would disagree with, including all his beautiful women.

He was the ultimate DJ for much of his life.
"The King" died on a toilet with his pants down.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
tanks for the time........discipline!!!!!!!!!!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tried it, doesn't work.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding.

"... if a woman doesn't like the way YOU look, there's nothing you can do to make her change her mind. If she has no physical attraction for you, you are not her king."

So what, sux2bu? Even Magic Johnson only managed to get with a few thousand of the millions that are out there. Leave the ones who are not attracted to you be, and concentrate on the others.

Read the entire thread, tactic. It's as much an art as anything else. Unless you have most of it down naturally already, your kingly aura is only developed through lots and lots of practice and observation.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was all very enlightening shyt, but why do women hang around this forum ??

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saki

This was all very enlightening shyt, but why do women hang around this forum ??
Good question.

I think some of them are actually spies for the other team.

On the serious tip, I think some of them hang around out of curiousity about what we really think about.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Excellent post, disciple...but...

Could you format a little, say with bold, or italics? The impact WOULD BE HUGE, and I could actually read it, and highlight important points that you want to get across. Just a little bit of 'marketing' advice that enables the reader some relaxation on the items, as well as reinforces important concepts or words. Other than that, spot on.

In regards to confidence...it's only a word. To each person here, we have different ideas of confidence. Some might envision a politician, some a rapper, some might even envision an athlete, so to say "confidence" as some posters put it, is ambiguous.

There's 'steps' or 'thoughts' that open the mind up to confidence. One of them is by author Steve Scott. He presents the topic that all of the worlds richest and most elite players, realized they only possess a few key talents and sought out the rest of the 'team' necessary to complement their strengths.

What's this mean in the real world? That your ability to succeed hinges on your ability to work with people. Confidence in this instance would arise from the knowledge that you know yourself and can admit where you're shortcomings are. In life you need only organize the right players.

*The guys who devised Google, did so by hiring someone with business startup-experience. They designed Google as a search engine/program, but recruited the gentleman who would eventually help them build the company.
*Henry Ford had no knowledge of cars until he was offered the opportunity to work with a corporation. His talents were under utilized and he left to organize Ford Motor Corp. It wasn't his abilty to build a car, because he physically different, but to organize the whole of people that would encompass the company and his grand vision.

In life, the people with the most special knowledge are often the most protected and have the least ability to grow rapidly. Their entrenchment in one field means they lack cross-industry skills and are at the mercy of the economy. Consider a pilot, hence the union. Consider a teacher, hence the union. Wherever you see great protection, realize over-specialization has detracted from their marketability.

Confidence is derived by opening your mind to the concepts, players (as in major historical ones), and philosophies of the successful mentors before you, and using their past patterns. Our brains are merely a melding of programs downloaded through our 5 senses. Whatever our base beliefs are, governs the "frame" we wrap around things. Those who are supremely successful, in life, with women, and so forth, do so because they "see things right."

Confidence is NOT arrogance. Arrogance gets people killed. Confidence can save people, and make lives. Confidence is belief, and belief is derived from self affirmation (being your own best friend --the world beats us up enough, why do it for them?) and from experience. No amount of great success with women can change your thinking until you mentally "accept" yourself, and reaffirm your ability.

Until you're positive talking and positive programming yourself, no amount of motivation will thrust you off the couch of life and into the "big game." Many people we "perceive" to be confident have based such things on that which can be taken away:

*Money
*Cars
*Connections
*Looks
*Clothes
*Drugs
*Weapons
*Black-mail
*Favors
*Sex

Anything that can be acquired, can also be taken away.

This is why people waffle through life with a roll-coaster-type confidence level. It's ok to feel "up" or "down" but realize that ISN'T confidence, that's MOOD, and it's often based on WHAT YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT. Think about this...

When you're heading out at night with friends to club you've had no success meeting women at, are you honestly excited to go?

NO!

You're mental frames, which provide the emotional state you're in at that moment are based on bad experiences. However, if you bought a new outfit, and ran into a timely sum of money, you're a bit-uplifted. And when you get there, maybe a few more "receptive" women are there noticing your new attire and mojo, and BAM!

This has happened to me alot, and it's why people say "when you least expect it."

Read what disciple has said.
Use the metaphor he has supplised to empower you.

Many people get to 25, 30, and 35 and are upset that up to 50% of their lives are gone and don't know what it's not as they wanted it to be. Well, is it possible they never cared enough for their own "kingdom" to make it into what they want?

You're here for no one other than yourself. You're only mission in life is to design it as you want. If a woman doesn't buy into the "kingdom" you're building to rule over, she has blatantly stated she's not a worthy queen. As much as women are heralded as having an "ability" to see the "bigger picture, in my experience, that's pure BS. If that was true, then why, women being such emotional creatures, would they resort to outbursts over such trifling things, or even dump a guy who's going place in life for one that isn't?

They don't have that foresight, or there'd be more women in business, and more women aware of the potential power testosterone affords us men. That's more for another topic.

Thanks disciple for a great post. It went into my personal archive. Hopefully mine insert was a dovetail on to your's.

A-Unit

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A-Unit

You're here for no one other than yourself. You're only mission in life is to design it as you want. If a woman doesn't buy into the "kingdom" you're building to rule over, she has blatantly stated she's not a worthy queen. As much as women are heralded as having an "ability" to see the "bigger picture, in my experience, that's pure BS. If that was true, then why, women being such emotional creatures, would they resort to outbursts over such trifling things, or even dump a guy who's going place in life for one that isn't?
I think this paragraph pretty much sums up the whole point of my post.

Your reply to this post is excellent and you should consider making it a post on its own because there are alot of great ideas and observations on life in this reply.

I'll also try to bold or highlight key points in my future points to make them stand out more. Good tip and thanks for a great reply.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to you disciple... your "king" metaphor pretty much pins the tail on the donkey as far as guys understanding what women are attracted to. This post is A+++.

Women, above all, are attracted to power and authority. If you project a sense of power and authority, you'll have women looking for you. This is amped up considerably when you throw humor and teasing into the mix.

It took me until recently to "get" this, surprisingly enough. And, I can already tell the difference. I have figured out how to be a leader around women without coming off as a prick.

Women really are looking for a "lord and master". Not in a "barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen slave" type of thing you sick f*ck (unless they're effed up in the head), but somebody to join to and to lead them. In a couple, remember, women are the heart and men are the head. Heck, it's a very old metaphor as to the structure of a family; father as the head, mother as the heart. The brain should rule the heart, and not surprisingly, the heart sometimes thinks things which are in conflict with the brain. Remember, men are more logical, and women more emotional -- another reason I say this.

BGMan

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
best post ive read on here in awhile, way to keep it real