"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Basis of Strong LTRs

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I've been in my thought cabinet lately thinking about what makes a strong LTR. Recently some of my distant family members who I thought had good LTR / marriages really has it turned out was on shaky ground. And I thought to myself "What makes a good LTR?" The kind that lasts 50 years to a lifetime. Especially in an age where men and women can live on their own, and LTR / marriages have such high expectation.

Eventually my brain came up with these three points for LTRs. I'm not going to focus on marriage.

1. A relationship cannot only be formed around love/fun/sex which are all fleeting; it must have a timeless practical element. The other person has to add to your life in a way no other person can. The relationship has to be symbiotic.

2. Together both people should socialize with other couples also in an LTR. Double dates, traveling, taking classes, church. If one person only has friends who are single, it is or will be a problem.

3. Both need to be pursing their calling. Self actualization. Each individual should help the other with their pursuits. If one person does not have a known calling, find it. It could be a moonshot scientific endeavor or could be volunteering abroad. Whatever it is, it must be bigger than ones self and it must be fulfilling.

I'm sure there are more I have not thought of. Post your thoughts and comments.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I also omitted anything that that a female must submit to a man's absolute authority. Its pretty clear(at least in western civilization) that the current zeitgeist drifts towards gender equality. Even if someone did find someone willing to to complete submit, you could hardly this would last decades let alone forever.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
1,897
Age
42
Location
Florida
I also omitted anything that that a female must submit to a man's absolute authority.
I think this is 99.9% true, but hypothetically it is possible (although unlikely) for a woman to be able to direct herself rationally and control her own impulses.
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
All strong, long lasting relationships have one thing in common and that is respect. She must see the man as a form of hero almost. That's the most important element according to all successful couples who made it 10+ years together.
How? By respecting yourself always, you never stop working on yourself, you keep the abundance mentality.
That and of course starting out with 'good stock' so to speak (Good relationship with parents, especially father, parents not divorced, not too many sexual partners).
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
There are so many things necessary to make a LTR work that even minor disturbance like her dumb divorced friends could pose a potential threat.

It needs physical attraction, mutual respect, a common goal and complicity to begin with.

A common goal is needed for friendships let alone relationships.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
1,897
Age
42
Location
Florida
Honesty is the basis of trust, and to a great extent communication
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Strong LTR are base on love.

Love is an ever-expanding sense of trust in another, along with admiration and respect for their talents, character, attributes and qualities.

You would want a playful, loving interplay between two adults who admired and respected each other, never settle for less.

Whats trust?

Is a result you get from admiration and respect to each other, it comes naturally.

You are right, A relationship cannot only be formed around love/fun/sex which are all fleeting.

Marriages are based on A partnership of two individuals committed to enhancing each other's strengths, and balancing each other's weaknesses. A stronger, more highly functioning unit than only one, which thrives on mutual support and protection, and encourages/celebrates autonomous growth. Healthy marriage must continually work to solidify and enhance the marital bond, so partners may continue to grow alongside each other, and their union reflects these developmental changes. Intimacy that stops growing, has started dying.

And dating are seriously overrated
, it isnt natural part of processes in attraction.. Partners should gravitates to each other due to their same wavelength and build something solid from there.. Its the foundation of the relationships that makes it grows, Those who are looking others than above will always failed miserablebly.
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
And dating are seriously overrated, it isnt natural part of processes in attraction.. Partners should gravitates to each other due to their same wavelength and build something solid from there..
So you dont date anyone?
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
1,897
Age
42
Location
Florida
I no longer see women as being overtly honest. I wouldn't count on it. It may not be the serious little lies but she will not be direct always. Better off always looking and feeling great no matter what.
Dishonesty is something I always point out, and how she handles that determines whether I keep her or not. I should not have to second guess her because I have a too many other things to worry about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
4. The female has a good relationship with her father.

5. Both partners don't have a personality predisposed to greener grass syndrome.
I’m actually not so sure about #4. It sounds plausible in theory but I’ve met both nice women and cooks who had good and awful relationships with their father.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
1,897
Age
42
Location
Florida
Well friend you have a long road to hoe. Woman are as moral as you are.

And this idea of the ultimate ltr partner is not only BS its not realistic.
In order to last in an ltr you first have to expect some rocky terrain a long the way.
Whats important is her ability to get over it and respect the family.
And this plays into her upbringing.

But she will still lie to you. That's just the nature of the human female. Human in general.
Girls will run through a leech infested swamp before they tell you something they don't want to. Hahaha
That's true for 99.9% of women. Honesty, like everything else, has to be trained, and it first starts with training yourself.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
If u find a basically good woman not as accomplished a liar and to some extent you can train it out of them.

With a sly hardened c0ck rider you will probably never know.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I've been in my thought cabinet lately thinking about what makes a strong LTR. Recently some of my distant family members who I thought had good LTR / marriages really has it turned out was on shaky ground. And I thought to myself "What makes a good LTR?" The kind that lasts 50 years to a lifetime. Especially in an age where men and women can live on their own, and LTR / marriages have such high expectation.

Eventually my brain came up with these three points for LTRs. I'm not going to focus on marriage.

1. A relationship cannot only be formed around love/fun/sex which are all fleeting; it must have a timeless practical element. The other person has to add to your life in a way no other person can. The relationship has to be symbiotic.

2. Together both people should socialize with other couples also in an LTR. Double dates, traveling, taking classes, church. If one person only has friends who are single, it is or will be a problem.

3. Both need to be pursing their calling. Self actualization. Each individual should help the other with their pursuits. If one person does not have a known calling, find it. It could be a moonshot scientific endeavor or could be volunteering abroad. Whatever it is, it must be bigger than ones self and it must be fulfilling.

I'm sure there are more I have not thought of. Post your thoughts and comments.
Read Art of the Deal and art of the comeback by billionaire, the man, Mr. president
Donald "the GOAT TROLL GAME" Trump.

One of the most important points he makes is that willingness to WALK. If she doesn't fall in line, you walk. You set the pace. Fall in or pull back. Set boundaries.

If she's not feminine, dtf, submissive, fit, and bubbly, she's downgraded to booty call. She is a Netflix and chill. It's not up for negotiations. It's not up for debate.

I lead. She follows or next!
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
If u find a basically good woman not as accomplished a liar and to some extent you can train it out of them.

With a sly hardened c0ck rider you will probably never know.
+1

So, the presupposition is treating her as such till Vetted and proven otherwise. It is non-negotiable.

This is a dictatorship. She must be what you want her to be. With genuine interest, women are kittens.

Kitten or ****. She can't be both. She is playing the role of either or.

Cobra Tate put it best. Pick a Ferrari. Train her accordingly. Set boundaries.

If you told me about Donovan Sharps no social media stance eons ago, I would say it's absurd. Today, in 2020, it's a no fly zone for me. She can have social media, she's Netflix and chill. She's a booty call.

One of my mates is official with a girlfriend. She axed ALL SOCIAL MEDIA. She made the choice. She was proper.

It's slut tells dudes need to be watching for.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
1. Strong sex ( lust, you are her physical type, she prefers you )
2. Respect ( she can hurt you behind your back but chooses not to out of respect )
3. Admiration. ( She discovers things about you that excit her )
4. Gratitude and appreciation. She appreciates her man.
5. She likes LTR's and values them.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
I think the universal qualities everyone can agree on is honesty, loyalty, and trust.

People like to make a long list about what makes good partner for an LTR but a lot of that is subjective. For example, I may want a submissive woman, but a beta cuck would prefer a dominant one. I may want a girl who reads books and is a home-body, other guys would prefer an outgoing party girl etc.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top