Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Basis of Strong LTRs

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in my thought cabinet lately thinking about what makes a strong LTR. Recently some of my distant family members who I thought had good LTR / marriages really has it turned out was on shaky ground. And I thought to myself "What makes a good LTR?" The kind that lasts 50 years to a lifetime. Especially in an age where men and women can live on their own, and LTR / marriages have such high expectation.

Eventually my brain came up with these three points for LTRs. I'm not going to focus on marriage.

1. A relationship cannot only be formed around love/fun/sex which are all fleeting; it must have a timeless practical element. The other person has to add to your life in a way no other person can. The relationship has to be symbiotic.

2. Together both people should socialize with other couples also in an LTR. Double dates, traveling, taking classes, church. If one person only has friends who are single, it is or will be a problem.

3. Both need to be pursing their calling. Self actualization. Each individual should help the other with their pursuits. If one person does not have a known calling, find it. It could be a moonshot scientific endeavor or could be volunteering abroad. Whatever it is, it must be bigger than ones self and it must be fulfilling.

I'm sure there are more I have not thought of. Post your thoughts and comments.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also omitted anything that that a female must submit to a man's absolute authority. Its pretty clear(at least in western civilization) that the current zeitgeist drifts towards gender equality. Even if someone did find someone willing to to complete submit, you could hardly this would last decades let alone forever.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also omitted anything that that a female must submit to a man's absolute authority.
I think this is 99.9% true, but hypothetically it is possible (although unlikely) for a woman to be able to direct herself rationally and control her own impulses.

Read for FREE!

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All strong, long lasting relationships have one thing in common and that is respect. She must see the man as a form of hero almost. That's the most important element according to all successful couples who made it 10+ years together.
How? By respecting yourself always, you never stop working on yourself, you keep the abundance mentality.
That and of course starting out with 'good stock' so to speak (Good relationship with parents, especially father, parents not divorced, not too many sexual partners).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many things necessary to make a LTR work that even minor disturbance like her dumb divorced friends could pose a potential threat.

It needs physical attraction, mutual respect, a common goal and complicity to begin with.

A common goal is needed for friendships let alone relationships.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty is the basis of trust, and to a great extent communication

Read for FREE!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong LTR are base on love.

Love is an ever-expanding sense of trust in another, along with admiration and respect for their talents, character, attributes and qualities.

You would want a playful, loving interplay between two adults who admired and respected each other, never settle for less.

Whats trust?

Is a result you get from admiration and respect to each other, it comes naturally.

You are right, A relationship cannot only be formed around love/fun/sex which are all fleeting.

Marriages are based on A partnership of two individuals committed to enhancing each other's strengths, and balancing each other's weaknesses. A stronger, more highly functioning unit than only one, which thrives on mutual support and protection, and encourages/celebrates autonomous growth. Healthy marriage must continually work to solidify and enhance the marital bond, so partners may continue to grow alongside each other, and their union reflects these developmental changes. Intimacy that stops growing, has started dying.

And dating are seriously overrated
, it isnt natural part of processes in attraction.. Partners should gravitates to each other due to their same wavelength and build something solid from there.. Its the foundation of the relationships that makes it grows, Those who are looking others than above will always failed miserablebly.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
And dating are seriously overrated, it isnt natural part of processes in attraction.. Partners should gravitates to each other due to their same wavelength and build something solid from there..
So you dont date anyone?

Read for FREE!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I no longer see women as being overtly honest. I wouldn't count on it. It may not be the serious little lies but she will not be direct always. Better off always looking and feeling great no matter what.
Dishonesty is something I always point out, and how she handles that determines whether I keep her or not. I should not have to second guess her because I have a too many other things to worry about.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4. The female has a good relationship with her father.

5. Both partners don't have a personality predisposed to greener grass syndrome.
I’m actually not so sure about #4. It sounds plausible in theory but I’ve met both nice women and cooks who had good and awful relationships with their father.

Read for FREE!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well friend you have a long road to hoe. Woman are as moral as you are.

And this idea of the ultimate ltr partner is not only BS its not realistic.
In order to last in an ltr you first have to expect some rocky terrain a long the way.
Whats important is her ability to get over it and respect the family.
And this plays into her upbringing.

But she will still lie to you. That's just the nature of the human female. Human in general.
Girls will run through a leech infested swamp before they tell you something they don't want to. Hahaha
That's true for 99.9% of women. Honesty, like everything else, has to be trained, and it first starts with training yourself.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u find a basically good woman not as accomplished a liar and to some extent you can train it out of them.

With a sly hardened c0ck rider you will probably never know.

Read for FREE!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in my thought cabinet lately thinking about what makes a strong LTR. Recently some of my distant family members who I thought had good LTR / marriages really has it turned out was on shaky ground. And I thought to myself "What makes a good LTR?" The kind that lasts 50 years to a lifetime. Especially in an age where men and women can live on their own, and LTR / marriages have such high expectation.

Eventually my brain came up with these three points for LTRs. I'm not going to focus on marriage.

1. A relationship cannot only be formed around love/fun/sex which are all fleeting; it must have a timeless practical element. The other person has to add to your life in a way no other person can. The relationship has to be symbiotic.

2. Together both people should socialize with other couples also in an LTR. Double dates, traveling, taking classes, church. If one person only has friends who are single, it is or will be a problem.

3. Both need to be pursing their calling. Self actualization. Each individual should help the other with their pursuits. If one person does not have a known calling, find it. It could be a moonshot scientific endeavor or could be volunteering abroad. Whatever it is, it must be bigger than ones self and it must be fulfilling.

I'm sure there are more I have not thought of. Post your thoughts and comments.
Read Art of the Deal and art of the comeback by billionaire, the man, Mr. president
Donald "the GOAT TROLL GAME" Trump.

One of the most important points he makes is that willingness to WALK. If she doesn't fall in line, you walk. You set the pace. Fall in or pull back. Set boundaries.

If she's not feminine, dtf, submissive, fit, and bubbly, she's downgraded to booty call. She is a Netflix and chill. It's not up for negotiations. It's not up for debate.

I lead. She follows or next!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u find a basically good woman not as accomplished a liar and to some extent you can train it out of them.

With a sly hardened c0ck rider you will probably never know.
+1

So, the presupposition is treating her as such till Vetted and proven otherwise. It is non-negotiable.

This is a dictatorship. She must be what you want her to be. With genuine interest, women are kittens.

Kitten or ****. She can't be both. She is playing the role of either or.

Cobra Tate put it best. Pick a Ferrari. Train her accordingly. Set boundaries.

If you told me about Donovan Sharps no social media stance eons ago, I would say it's absurd. Today, in 2020, it's a no fly zone for me. She can have social media, she's Netflix and chill. She's a booty call.

One of my mates is official with a girlfriend. She axed ALL SOCIAL MEDIA. She made the choice. She was proper.

It's slut tells dudes need to be watching for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Strong sex ( lust, you are her physical type, she prefers you )
2. Respect ( she can hurt you behind your back but chooses not to out of respect )
3. Admiration. ( She discovers things about you that excit her )
4. Gratitude and appreciation. She appreciates her man.
5. She likes LTR's and values them.

Read for FREE!

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the universal qualities everyone can agree on is honesty, loyalty, and trust.

People like to make a long list about what makes good partner for an LTR but a lot of that is subjective. For example, I may want a submissive woman, but a beta cuck would prefer a dominant one. I may want a girl who reads books and is a home-body, other guys would prefer an outgoing party girl etc.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score