Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Average date length?

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I been going out this long dates. Quite frankly I don’t ever know when to end it. How long do you guys usually last?

I usually just hang out then grab something to eat. Is the date supposed to be over? I usually just keep it going untill it gets late. I feel though that this is bad and the girl might think I am giving her too much attention.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on the chemistry and how active the date is. You want to end your dates on a high note. I've gone out on tons of dates and there is no hard and fast rule I stick to. I've had 1.5hr dates and 6hr dates that were all great.

You need to experiment and see what works for you and your personality and the types of girls you attract. Part of being successful with women is having a sense of awareness. Women are not some black/white mathematical equation where you plug a number into a spreadsheet and it spits out an answer.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't go in worrying about length of time & pick some fun activity for the data. Something hands on you both can do - last date I had we went to this new bowling alley that opened up in this hot section of the city. At certain points I helped her with her form (aka I would touch her and ****). You use your surroundings to your advantage.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on ending with a high note. If its start to drag on, say you have to get back to doing xyz. If she liked you enough on the date, she'll want more of your time and hit you up.