Are you afraid to insult women?

A

AJ84

The stuff in bold is what makes your post blue pill.

Sounds great on paper but its just no realistic. Humans are social and cannot completely ignore each others thoughts, words, options, etc. without any emotional reaction whatsoever.

Sounds awesome. But not realistic.
I gotta say this. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you for this but really, really, what is up with the constant reference to blue pill this and blue pill that?

You throw that term around like confetti and slap it on literally every opinion that you don't agree with.

It's funny because some of your points on this site are spot on, but when you argue with people, you seem to think that by you calling someone's views "blue pill" that it will shame them into agreeing with you or at the very least consider your views.

Maybe that works in Return of Kings, where being called blue pill is the ultimate public shaming to a bunch of insecure men but as you can probably see, doesn't have the same effect here.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thread is coming along nicely.

Aside to @TheProspect , despite my blatant efforts to evoke an emotional response you have manage to keep frame. My respect.

@Urbanyst is trying to explain how should a man maintain his dominance when he is subjected insults that makes a man feel emasculated - correct me if I'm wrong OP.

Aside to all the ladies posting in this thread, know this; how a women behaves and how a man behaves would have 2 different outcomes. As such it's irrelevant what you think a man should do as you have not lived as a man.

Not wanting to go off track further, both @Urbanyst and @TheProspect actually has it right. Both are using skill set - tools to be used to maximise profit.

When an insult happens, it is actually a tool used to gain power/dominance in a given setting.

The response to this power play is equally important so as you maximise profitability from said play. At times saying nothing and removing attention maximise profit. At times saying an insult back maximise profit then do it.

Do not get butthurt over an insult. It is normal. It occurs every single day.

What everyone needs to learn is WHEN to use which skill set to MAXIMISE profit.

After all a man must be profitable in all situations.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 35 years old, I can probably count the number of times I have been insulted on one hand, and two of them were women. I suppose I need to find more classy people to be around. If someone gets consistent behaviors from other people, what is the real source of the problem? The many people throwing insults or the target of the insults?

So let me ask the "eye for an eye" crowd. Because I really don't know have much experience at all in getting insulted.
1. What did your reciprocal insult do?
2. Did it make you feel better? If so, for how long?
3. Did it change the target, other than a temporary attitude correction?
4. Did you really do any justice? I mean real justice? Anything?

The answer to all of these will be no. You may get a temporary "I got em" as you fist bump... Wait for it... Yourself. You may have even gotten a small reaction from your response and that will provide your temporary high. But at the end of the day, you will have learned nothing other than how to stoop to playground rough and tumble like a 4 year old.

You want to know the source of returning an insult to someone and how the behavior originates? Go to an elementary school playground. I left elementary school years ago...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At 35 years old, I can probably count the number of times I have been insulted on one hand, and two of them were women. I suppose I need to find more classy people to be around. If someone gets consistent behaviors from other people, what is the real source of the problem? The many people throwing insults or the target of the insults?

So let me ask the "eye for an eye" crowd. Because I really don't know have much experience at all in getting insulted.
1. What did your reciprocal insult do?
2. Did it make you feel better? If so, for how long?
3. Did it change the target, other than a temporary attitude correction?
4. Did you really do any justice? I mean real justice? Anything?

The answer to all of these will be no. You may get a temporary "I got em" as you fist bump... Wait for it... Yourself. You may have even gotten a small reaction from your response and that will provide your temporary high. But at the end of the day, you will have learned nothing other than how to stoop to playground rough and tumble like a 4 year old.

You want to know the source of returning an insult to someone and how the behavior originates? Go to an elementary school playground. I left elementary school years ago...
Rubbing shoulders with captains of industry would expose you to a world of insults. They regularly do it to each other. Its normal and very common.

Even amongst board of directors in a huge MNC does it - subtly but it's done, I know, I sit in those boards.

It exist as a form of power play. And the best at it are women and politicians.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubbing shoulders with captains of industry would expose you to a world of insults. They regularly do it to each other. Its normal and very common.

Even amongst board of directors in a huge MNC does it - subtly but it's done, I know, I sit in those boards.

It exist as a form of power play. And the best at it are women and politicians.
Insults are vastly different from giving your peers grief and vastly different from the passive aggressive tactics you are hinting at. And I don't believe that is what urbanyst is even talking about here.

Point being, the response is no different. And I've worked with wide ranges of blue collar workers, executives, management, and direct reports. I suppose if you project a behavior that opens yourself to insults, then you will experience it more often.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stuff in bold is what makes your post blue pill.

Sounds great on paper but its just no realistic. Humans are social and cannot completely ignore each others thoughts, words, options, etc. without any emotional reaction whatsoever.

Sounds awesome. But not realistic.
It is realistic and I live it. As long as a persons words are not going to directly alter something about my life, I feel nothing. I have a guy in my social circle who has insecurities (like I used to have) who is constantly trying to rib me. I think they are supposed to be fun jokes but they come out as insults. He's done it in front of my girlfriend. I smile at him and say, "yeah, you're probably right". Who looks like the weak man in this scenario? The one who's trying to (or accidentally) belittle others or the one who's completely unaffected? If I was to quip back at him, which I could easily do, I'm just going down to that level. I prefer my level.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Insults are vastly different from giving your peers grief and vastly different from the passive aggressive tactics you are hinting at. And I don't believe that is what urbanyst is even talking about here.

Point being, the response is no different. And I've worked with wide ranges of blue collar workers, executives, management, and direct reports. I suppose if you project a behavior that opens yourself to insults, then you will experience it more often.
We'll have to agree to disagree.

:cool:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It is realistic and I live it. As long as a persons words are not going to directly alter something about my life, I feel nothing. I have a guy in my social circle who has insecurities (like I used to have) who is constantly trying to rib me. I think they are supposed to be fun jokes but they come out as insults. He's done it in front of my girlfriend. I smile at him and say, "yeah, you're probably right". Who looks like the weak man in this scenario? The one who's trying to (or accidentally) belittle others or the one who's completely unaffected? If I was to quip back at him, which I could easily do, I'm just going down to that level. I prefer my level.
A perfect response given the situation.

But they'll be other type of situations whereby you'll need to respond in kind.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A perfect response given the situation.

But they'll be other type of situations whereby you'll need to respond in kind.
What kind of situation? Even if someone says something that warrants a response, it will be level headed, logical and kind. Because I do not need to go to petty levels. Most people think standing up for themselves means being a child and getting into pissing contests or chest bumping bull****. It's weak as balls.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Insults are for trashy people.

If she loves the insults: she's a girl with issues. .
Bingo....have I not been trying to tell you that 99% of the women on this market are retarded? Yes, they have issues! Which is why they will find themselves walking over you, trying to bully you, and talking to you like you're their fvcking 5 year old step child and if you DON'T CHECK her a.ss then you will be miserable.

And when I say CHECK them, I'm not referring to some cartoon "shyt test" or cartoon strategy of "if I insult her she will like me more". No, I'm insulting that bytch and kicking her out of my life! She's only allowed back IN my life if she gets her attitude in check, if not, fvck her. Me insulting a chick isn't some pseudo "strategy" to make her love me more.....you guys are seriously on this cartoon network shyt.

It's not a surprise why some of you keep having reoccurring problems with women insulting you. If blatant disrespect is part of your character, than you are more likely to attract that into your life relative to someone who doesn't. Your experiences seem to indicate that.
See this is why we can't have real, honest, logical conversations on this board.......because most of you form your arguments based on law of attraction, pseudo new thought movement, emotional bullshyt like this.

First of all, there's NO scientific proof that my thoughts, choices, behaviors, or actions go out into the universe with "secret energies tied to them" and attract to me things that are in alignment. There's NO scientific proof that my POSITIVE thoughts produce POSITIVE RESULTS. Same as negative thoughts or critical thoughts. Absolutely no scientific proof.

So can you stop basing your argument on something that has no basis in logic and reasoning? It would be like you arguing based on a Bible Scripture for goodness sakes.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I gotta say this. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you for this but really, really, what is up with the constant reference to blue pill this and blue pill that?

You throw that term around like confetti and slap it on literally every opinion that you don't agree with.

It's funny because some of your points on this site are spot on, but when you argue with people, you seem to think that by you calling someone's views "blue pill" that it will shame them into agreeing with you or at the very least consider your views.

Maybe that works in Return of Kings, where being called blue pill is the ultimate public shaming to a bunch of insecure men but as you can probably see, doesn't have the same effect here.
Most men on this site are very insecure and blue pill.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Read this whole thread. What stood out to me is a 24 yr who is capable of debating without resorting to insults and name calling and a 33 yr who calls everyone who doesn't agree with him 'blue pill'.

Vastly different maturity levels.
Sir, I sit in on business meetings and sales meetings all the time with decision makers with multi-million dollar net worth and very HIGH annual incomes. In those meetings I hear all types of curse words, jokes, roasts, and all sorts of things while business is being discussed.

Maturity cannot and should not be tied to someone's chosen form of discourse. Maturity should only be tied to the ability to make prudent/smart decisions in life.

So who should guys follow on this forum?

- Guy A: One guy is telling you to workout, increase your annual income, increase your net worth, and increase your business along with social network......he says doing so will give you an overall better life, which includes having a rotation of great looking women. But his "tone" while saying this, just so happens to be a bit aggressive and "hard".

- Guy B: The other guy is telling you to to be someone's door mat, take their insults, and that "your character" is the most important thing in life, not your actual VALUE to society in the form of your talents, looks, networks, and financial status. But his tone is soft, sweet, kind, and very welcoming while he tells you this.

What guy should folks follow? What guy is going to lead them to succeeding in THIS life, this very SHORT life mind you, that we are experiencing right now?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Read this whole thread. What stood out to me is a 24 yr who is capable of debating without resorting to insults and name calling and a 33 yr who calls everyone who doesn't agree with him 'blue pill'.

Vastly different maturity levels.
Stay on topic.

Save the shaming for someone who gives a sh*t.

A

AJ84

Most men on this site are very insecure and blue pill.
I disagree. But it doesn't surprise me that you would think this.

I'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve here with your focus on LMS and labelling guys as blue pill beta etc etc but I feel you should probably just have your own blog and attract like minded people. Unless you enjoy arguing with everyone. You do. Don't you? I have a feeling this is very stimulating for you, based on the frequency with which you start threads and how you bait people into arguing with you.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, so let's breakdown this guy's "logic"........

I disagree (IN RELATION TO MEN ON THIS SITE BEING VERY BLUE PILL). But it doesn't surprise me that you would think this.
Then he says.........

I feel you should probably just have your own blog and attract like minded people. Unless you enjoy arguing with everyone.
So if he disagrees that most of the guys on this forum is blue pill, why does he feel @Urbanyst needs to start his own blog to attract "like minded people" to his red pill commentary? Because after all, posting the red pill commentary on this forum will quote, unquote....have everyone arguing with @Urbanyst.

Smh lol. Guys choose wisely who you decide to get your information from. I choose to listen to guys that operate on LOGIC, reasoning, research, and critical analysis. If you guys instead want to listen to folks who cater to "your feelings" or "positive thoughts" or "spirituality" then go right ahead......:rofl:

A

AJ84

Stay on topic.

Save the shaming for someone who gives a sh*t.
Stay on topic? You've told people to do that a few times. you don't like when people are not sticking to the script it seems.
Sir, I sit in on business meetings and sales meetings all the time with decision makers with multi-million dollar net worth and very HIGH annual incomes. In those meetings I hear all types of curse words, jokes, roasts, and all sorts of things while business is being discussed.

Maturity cannot and should not be tied to someone's chosen form of discourse. Maturity should only be tied to the ability to make prudent/smart decisions in life.

So who should guys follow on this forum?

- Guy A: One guy is telling you to workout, increase your annual income, increase your net worth, and increase your business along with social network......he says doing so will give you an overall better life, which includes having a rotation of great looking women. But his "tone" while saying this, just so happens to be a bit aggressive and "hard".

- Guy B: The other guy is telling you to to be someone's door mat, take their insults, and that "your character" is the most important thing in life, not your actual VALUE to society in the form of your talents, looks, networks, and financial status. But his tone is soft, sweet, kind, and very welcoming while he tells you this.

What guy should folks follow? What guy is going to lead them to succeeding in THIS life, this very SHORT life mind you, that we are experiencing right now?
He has some good points about those things, which I have acknowledged before. But does not seem to be able to consider anything other than his very linear perspective on relationships and women and goes after guys who have a wider view.

This is where he discredits himself, imo, by immediately resorting to insults when someone disagrees with him. That comes off as childish, defensive, with no ability to debate in an intelligent way. He wants people to 'learn' from him but is very resistant to learning from anyone else. Coming across like you're the expert and everyone else is dumb is generally a deterrent to having someone be influenced by your views, it's especially a deterrent to guys who are not insecure and in need of handholding.

The other guy has some good points too. And no, he did not say guys should be a doormat. In his posts he was able debate without insulting anyone.

Who would you rather learn from: someone who directly insults you or someone who doesn't?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
But does not seem to be able to consider anything other than his very linear perspective on relationships and women and goes after guys who have a wider view.
What is the wider view? Refresh my memory as I've might have missed it?

This is where he discredits himself, imo, by immediately resorting to insults when someone disagrees with him. That comes off as childish, defensive, with no ability to debate in an intelligent way. He wants people to 'learn' from him but is very resistant to learning from anyone else. Coming across like you're the expert and everyone else is dumb is generally a deterrent to having someone be influenced by your views, it's especially a deterrent to guys who are not insecure and in need of handholding.
I put it like this. The TRUTH of how shyt operates today is rarely discussed and revealed. I'm talking about the truth about how women are functioning today, the Family Court, the education system, the job market, the crony capitalism shyt....on and on.

When a guy gets up and reveals the TRUTH, I don't care how he does it.

Mr. soft-spoken, everybody hold hands, everybody think positive guy NEVER reveals the truth about anything. All he does is focuses on making everybody "feel good" without actually "being in a good position". So if Mr. aggressive, loud mouth, a-hole is the only person we have to speak the TRUTH? Then fvck it! It's why TRUMP got elected in the first place.

Folks are tired of being lied to, having the truth withheld, and the fake bullshyt.

The other guy has some good points too. And no, he did not say guys should be a doormat. In his posts he was able debate without insulting anyone.Who would you rather learn from: someone who directly insults you or someone who doesn't?
He technically did say be a door mat and who cares that he didn't "insult" anyone? I'm of the mentality that I want to WIN in life. So if you see Tenacity and I'm a fat, ugly, broke, piece of shyt.....please, please, yell at me and tell me to get my fvcking life in order! Please don't do what my fake a.ss "family members" would be doing, which is telling me that "Everything is okay because Jezzusss loves you."

It's funny I bring up those family members. When you are ugly, broke, and a loser, THEY LIKE YOU. When you achieve high incomes, high net worths, Camaros on 24s, and have a NEW beautiful woman on your arm everytime they see you....they HATE YOU. Lol, I wonder why? Is it because I'm #WINNING??

TheProspect

Reaction score
He technically did say be a door mat
Quote me specifically where I said to be a doormat. Quote me specifically where I even implied it. Quote me specifically where I am telling anyone what to do or not do. Quote me specifically on any of those, and I'll provide you with ten quotes both explicitly and implicitly stating otherwise. I've stated my position clearly. You are too smart to be replacing my arguments with straw mans.

I entered this thread explicitly stating that there is a difference between standing up for yourself and insulting someone, and that I saw no utility in insulting someone. I reiterated this multiple times throughout this thread, yet my position continues to be misrepresented.

@Grit-Persist , I am no longer going to respond to your replies (or anyone else's) to my posts in this thread if they misrepresent my position even in the slightest. It's not worth my time spending the majority of my responses taking other people's words out of my mouth.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent is very much like most men on this forum.

She is delusional about her SMV and tries to punch above her weight. The result is unstable and unsuccessful relationships.

But she wants to come to this forum as if she is some wise "philosopher" who is above so many things and who has nothing new to learn.

As if.

LOL.
You are welcome to your opinion as am I and everyone else here. You are also welcome to ignore me. It makes no difference. You have good points and much of what you think holds water, IMO. I disagree with where you focus so much on LMS to the exclusion of other skill sets, but that's cool. It's certainly nothing personal.

I learn new things every day. The content of my posts here can be seen and everyone is welcome to form an opinion based on the body of that content. It is impossible to portray ones self in a deluded manner for a long period of time. The consistency of the experiences I post are as consistent as they are because they are true. I'm too lazy to work that hard spinning lies for a bunch of anonymous strangers on the internet, (although I appreciate having had the opportunity to become acquainted with a number of members here and I find folks here to be pretty great people more often than not.)

The boyfriend insisted on taking me to dinner tonight. I was quiet, which for me is unusual. He said things like "That is not who I am", "I am sorry", "I am embarrassed by my behavior", "I am disappointed in myself" and various variations on that theme. I don't need to scold or tell off or issue ultimatums. I am not angry. He knows by my actions that he is on thin ice where I am concerned. He knows I am disappointed and he doesn't like to disappoint. I know better than to think I can change him. He has the history of an incorrigible player, @LARaider85, that is certain. What he hasn't run into is someone who knows how to handle him. I am able to show him who he is like a mirror and I am able to do it without drama. What he does with that information is up to him. He doesn't like some of what he sees in himself. I am kind to him and patient. Whether we continue to see one another or not the experience is growing each of us as people. So we shall see.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What is the wider view? Refresh my memory as I've might have missed it?

I put it like this. The TRUTH of how shyt operates today is rarely discussed and revealed. I'm talking about the truth about how women are functioning today, the Family Court, the education system, the job market, the crony capitalism shyt....on and on.

When a guy gets up and reveals the TRUTH, I don't care how he does it.

Mr. soft-spoken, everybody hold hands, everybody think positive guy NEVER reveals the truth about anything. All he does is focuses on making everybody "feel good" without actually "being in a good position". So if Mr. aggressive, loud mouth, a-hole is the only person we have to speak the TRUTH? Then fvck it! It's why TRUMP got elected in the first place.

Folks are tired of being lied to, having the truth withheld, and the fake bullshyt.

He technically did say be a door mat and who cares that he didn't "insult" anyone? I'm of the mentality that I want to WIN in life. So if you see Tenacity and I'm a fat, ugly, broke, piece of shyt.....please, please, yell at me and tell me to get my fvcking life in order! Please don't do what my fake a.ss "family members" would be doing, which is telling me that "Everything is okay because Jezzusss loves you."

It's funny I bring up those family members. When you are ugly, broke, and a loser, THEY LIKE YOU. When you achieve high incomes, high net worths, Camaros on 24s, and have a NEW beautiful woman on your arm everytime they see you....they HATE YOU. Lol, I wonder why? Is it because I'm #WINNING??
Funny thing is.. I've been insulted a lot more on this site than the other way around. I've barely insulted anyone. I insult their ideas, way of thinking and SMV but not much else.

The truth just hurts lol. And the truth is guys who believe in "game" yet can't prove their points for sh*t have a pea brain.