Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you afraid to insult women?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts lately about guys experiencing abuse from women. These are my thoughts on the subject...

Most guys would not hesitate to insult a man to their face if that man deserves it. But with women, most guys are afraid to do it. The BLUE PILL advice given to men on how to handle bitches consists of:

- Just smile and walk away
- Stay calm and positive
- Ignore her

On the other hand.. most women don't hesitate to insult men for minor infractions. Its very common to hear women call men names such as:

- Pig
- Creep
- Douche bag
- Ass hole
- Pervert
- Man-child
- Weirdo
- Immature
- Stupid
- Loser

Many of these men have done nothing to the woman to deserve these insults other than lacking the LMS and SMV for her to be attracted to him and respect him lol.

Your average woman can't or won't tolerate the level of abuse she dishes out to men.

*Blue Pill = Injustice and double standards are ok because "karma" will handle it
*Red Pill = Either f*ck or get f*cked. Pick one.

*Blue Pill = Be a robot no matter what a woman does. It makes you more attractive
*Red Pill = You can get away with almost anything if you have high SMV...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone wants to say "fvck off you fat slvt" to someone who deserves it, but is it always wise to say that to your cousin at a family reunion? Your coworker? A person in your social circle? A person who is currently fvcking you?

I saw a thread on reddit about a guy who started banging his manager's girlfriend to spite him and the girl began getting attached and it's about to turn into a **** show that will get him fired

TheProspect

Reaction score
There's a difference between standing up for yourself when someone disrespects you, and reciprocating insults in return because your ego is bruised. Guess which one is more likely to make the recipient, and others within the vicinity, respect you more.

TheProspect

Reaction score
You shouldn't be afraid to insult when appropriate
And when is that?

I'm not absolutely against it, and I do sometimes both intentionally and unintentionally insult others, but I don't see where insulting someone puts you in a better position than you were before (unless you consider the victory of winning a trivial verbal spat a better position).

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Guess which one is more likely to make the recipient, and others within the vicinity, respect you more.
Is respect from random clowns more important than justice? How much do you respect yourself? That's much more important.

Do you find yourself trying to impress people who don't matter very often?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
And when is that?

I'm not absolutely against it, and I do sometimes both intentionally and unintentionally insult others, but I don't see where insulting someone puts you in a better position than you were before (unless you consider the victory of winning a trivial verbal spat a better position).
Not defending yourself when attacked makes the attacker more likely to attack again. I experienced this first hand with several women.

Look at nature. Poisonous plants for instance. Animal takes a bite and gets sick. Doesn't eat that plant ever again. But if the animal takes a bite and nothing happens.. that plant is f*cked lol.

Better example. The current state of gender relations. Why is it like this? Because men follow blue pill advice.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called a coworker a ***** at least 4 times and a hoe once. She only got mad at the hoe once, but not when I called her a ***** though which makes no sense really but okay. Cuz women.

People shouldn’t want to have a problem with you anyway. Don’t put yourself in that position to where you do have one though. If somehow someone still does, there just losers anyway like in PeasantPlayer’s situation.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Is respect from random clowns more important than justice? How much do you respect yourself? That's much more important.
I respect myself by not giving a woman (or anyone) the power over me to pull me down to their level.

Do you find yourself trying to impress people who don't matter very often?
Standing up for yourself implies having respect for yourself, it has nothing to do with impressing people who don't matter; this isn't LMS.

Responding to disrespect with disrespect doesn't create respect.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Not defending yourself when attacked makes the attacker more likely to attack again. I experienced this first hand with several women.
Yeah, were they all physically assaulting you at once? Because if it was just verbal insults, you can immediately assert your disapproval of their behaviour and/or just walk away. If you do the former and they don’t offer an immediate apology and behaviour change, just leave. If it is a problem that arises more than once, just leave. You are under no obligation to keep that company around.

When the person is mistreating you because they think you don't have a spine and won't stand up for yourself.
Defending yourself doesn’t imply nor require reciprocating insults. You can assert that you won’t tolerate that kind of sh!t without resorting to insults.

Any behaviour change from a woman that comes as a result of reciprocated insults is just rooted in resentment.

And if someone resents you, they sure as hell won't respect you (deep down at least).

Again, responding to disrespect with disrespect doesn't create respect.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts lately about guys experiencing abuse from women. These are my thoughts on the subject...

Most guys would not hesitate to insult a man to their face if that man deserves it. But with women, most guys are afraid to do it. The BLUE PILL advice given to men on how to handle bitches consists of:

- Just smile and walk away
- Stay calm and positive
- Ignore her

On the other hand.. most women don't hesitate to insult men for minor infractions. Its very common to hear women call men names such as:

- Pig
- Creep
- Douche bag
- Ass hole
- Pervert
- Man-child
- Weirdo
- Immature
- Stupid
- Loser

Many of these men have done nothing to the woman to deserve these insults other than lacking the LMS and SMV for her to be attracted to him and respect him lol.

Your average woman can't or won't tolerate the level of abuse she dishes out to men.

*Blue Pill = Injustice and double standards are ok because "karma" will handle it
*Red Pill = Either f*ck or get f*cked. Pick one.

*Blue Pill = Be a robot no matter what a woman does. It makes you more attractive
*Red Pill = You can get away with almost anything if you have high SMV...

Lol, of course they are afraid to insult women. You know why? Because the fake PUA/Seduction Artists tell them that it's not a part of having good "game" to EVER show emotion or get angry. You have to be a "cool cat" 100% of the time.

So if a chick slaps them, lies on them, sets them up to get jumped, calls their job everyday causing him to get fired, claims a kid is his but it's not but he's required to pay child support, or if she divorces him and takes HALF along with 25% of his future earnings (alimony).......then as a REAL MAN you are:

- Supposed to sit there
- Shut Up
- Have a Coke
- Man Up
- And Deal With It

The Manosphere talks a lot about these cartoonish "bad boys" and how "all the women want them". The truth is that most of these guys (like me) aren't BAD BOYS, WTF is that? I'm just a guy that's not going to tolerate dumb, stupid, retarded a.ss shyt.....all in the name of trying to "be a cool cat". I'll cuss that bytch out and kick her out of my damn residence.

More cartoon shyt lol. So hey Prospect.....tell you what. I'm going to have Tyquesha come up to you in the bar and slap your beer out of your hand. Okay? And I want you to just stand there with a stupid look on your face and not do/say anything about it because remember: "Responding to disrespect with disrespect doesn't create respect". Okay ;)??

TheProspect

Reaction score
Lol, of course they are afraid to insult women. You know why? Because the fake PUA/Seduction Artists tell them that it's not a part of having good "game" to EVER show emotion or get angry. You have to be a "cool cat" 100% of the time.

So if a chick slaps them, lies on them, sets them up to get jumped, calls their job everyday causing him to get fired, claims a kid is his but it's not but he's required to pay child support, or if she divorces him and takes HALF along with 25% of his future earnings (alimony).......then as a REAL MAN you are:

- Supposed to sit there
- Shut Up
- Have a Coke
- Man Up
- And Deal With It

The Manosphere talks a lot about these cartoonish "bad boys" and how "all the women want them". The truth is that most of these guys (like me) aren't BAD BOYS, WTF is that? I'm just a guy that's not going to tolerate dumb, stupid, retarded a.ss shyt.....all in the name of trying to "be a cool cat". I'll cuss that bytch out and kick her out of my damn residence.

More cartoon shyt lol. So hey Prospect.....tell you what. I'm going to have Tyquesha come up to you in the bar and slap your beer out of your hand. Okay? And I want you to just stand there with a stupid look on your face and not do/say anything about it because remember: "Responding to disrespect with disrespect doesn't create respect". Okay ;)??
If you have to insult and cuss out girls to keep them around, you're attracting the wrong girls into your life. Water seeks its own level.

If you are insulting them and cussing them out just to "put them in their place" on the off chance they'll wander off and do some deep introspection and come back a new woman, you'll probably be disappointed when they just resent you instead.

In any case, you don't really accomplishment anything insulting woman besides a little ego victory.

People like to preach around here that attention is currency to women (and I agree to a certain extent).

So why are you giving your currency to women who don't deserve it?

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
If you have to insult and cuss out girls to keep them around, you're attracting the wrong girls into your life. Water seeks its own level.
Well, I didn't say I had to cuss them out to keep them around. I said that if they do stupid shyt I have no issues cussing them out and kicking them out of my residence.

In any case, you don't really accomplishment anything insulting woman besides a little ego victory.

People like to preach around here that attention is currency to women (and I agree to a certain extent).

So why are you giving your currency to women who don't deserve it?
For one, I'm not looking to "accomplish" anything other than to blow off steam at a chick who is doing stupid shyt. And then two, in terms of why am I giving currency to women who don't deserve it?

Well, have you BEEN out here in the dating market sir? 99% of the women on the dating market "don't deserve it". I only deal with these folks because of sex and companionship. I deal with them UP UNTIL they become too difficult to manage with the retarded shyt, which is when I rotate them out. On average, the average duration with a plate in this market for me is 1 month to 6 months. If me and a plate make it a year, that's considered a long term relationship :cry::rofl::cry:

TheProspect

Reaction score
You're shifting the goal posts from what I said
I apologize if I misconstrued what you were saying, I simultaneously was jumping back and forth to meet a online homework deadline while authoring that post.

Can you give me a specific example of when insulting a woman is appropriate? I actually don't like the word "appropriate" though, it makes it sound like I'm shaming but I'm not, I am sincerely open-minded because my minds not made completely made on this topic... I'll rephrase it:

Can you provide me with a specific example of when insulting a woman can prove rationally beneficial? Obviously this is assuming the insult comes with malice and not playful teasing.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Well, I didn't say I had to cuss them out to keep them around. I said that if they do stupid shyt I have no issues cussing them out and kicking them out of :cry:my residence.
Well if they are on their way out anyway and you want to give them a metaphorical boot in the a.ss for good measure, go right ahead lol.. I just don't see the utility in it

For one, I'm not looking to "accomplish" anything other than to blow off steam at a chick who is doing stupid shyt.
Do you truly feel good and help your self-esteem by making others your verbal punching bag? Hate to sound like a white knight, but that's not standing up for yourself, that's bullying someone you know can't do anything about it. You wouldn't blow off steam to a guy if you knew he would bust your head in in a second, unless you lack proper foresight.

Well, have you BEEN out here in the dating market sir? 99% of the women on the dating market "don't deserve it". I only deal with these folks because of sex and companionship. I deal with them UP UNTIL they become too difficult to manage with the retarded shyt, which is when I rotate them out. On average, the average duration with a plate in this market for me is 1 month to 6 months. If me and a plate make it a year, that's considered a long term relationship :cry::rofl::cry:
When you used up a woman for all she's worth, then just move on. But throwing a few verbal jabs as she exits your life doesn't do anything productive I'd imagine.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Well if they are on their way out anyway and you want to give them a metaphorical boot in the a.ss for good measure, go right ahead lol.. I just don't see the utility in it

Do you truly feel good and help your self-esteem by making others your verbal punching bag? Hate to sound like a white knight, but that's not standing up for yourself, that's bullying someone you know can't do anything about it. You wouldn't blow off steam to a guy if you knew he would bust your head in in a second, unless you lack proper foresight.

When you used up a woman for all she's worth, then just move on. But throwing a few verbal jabs as she exits your life doesn't do anything productive I'd imagine.
Sir I would say I am the one being bullied, not the other way around lol. Let me tell you something....if you don't CHECK Tyquesha......Tyquesha will walk all over you. Tyquesha will walk on your a.ss and then have the nerve to wipe her boots off on your chest.

And of course I would do the same to a dude! A dude would be worse. To be honest, other than business associates, I really honestly don't hang with dudes at all. My personal cell phone and social life has nothing but chicks in it. If me and a dude aren't making money together, I honestly have no idea why he's there? Most of these dudes are LOSERS and will only be jealous of my income, Camaro on 24s, and the women I'm rotating. I can't stand 92% of the dudes out here to be honest with you.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The goal is not to create respect. The goal is justice and punishment.

People who f*ck with you should get punished, not ignored so they can do it again later.

The President of the damn United States insulted his way to power lol. Its why a lot of people liked him. Didn't take sh*t from anyone. Didn't "try to be the bigger person" or stand their like a jackass while people insult him trying to "get respect".

LOL.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Who says you have to insult a woman to put her in check for stupid sh*t?

I had a GF who knocked a beer out of my hand once, many many years ago.

Took her 3 hours to walk home.
You don't have to insult women to put them in their place, but you shouldn't be afraid to either.

TheProspect

Reaction score
The goal is not to create respect. The goal is justice and punishment.

People who f*ck with you should get punished, not ignored so they can do it again later.
Ok I understand what you're saying. You hold a type of duty theory view on punishment if justice is your goal, so I get where you're coming from. I don't have a problem with that view in itself.

Didn't take sh*t from anyone. Didn't "try to be the bigger person" or stand their like a jackass while people insult him trying to "get respect".
So I originally said there's a difference between insulting someone and standing up for yourself. Are you honestly suggesting/interpreting that standing up for yourself is "standing there like a jackass" trying to "get respect"? Because if that was the definition of standing up for yourself I would agree with you, but it's not, and you are intelligent enough to know that's not what it entails.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Sure, a GF criticized my work ethic and I told her she's the first unemployed bum delusional enough to say that.

Shut her right up.
That only suggests you were offended and hurt, and you responded in turn by attempting to intentionally cause additional harm to her as a result. Where is the true utility in that if you have to respond to criticism/insults vindictively? Shutting up your girlfriend shouldn't be considered a victory. Enough of those "victories" and you'll build unreconcilable resentment, which ultimately leads to various manifestations of new undesirable behaviour over time.

In your specific case, the insult served no long-term benefit. At the end of the day, the intention was to cause harm. If your intentions and insults stem from a place of malice (justified or not), they will only erode your relationships over time.

And if "putting a girl in her place" or insulting a girlfriend seems to improve her behaviour, you don't have a girlfriend... you have a doormat.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
That only suggests you were offended and hurt, and you responded in turn by attempting to intentionally cause additional harm to her as a result.
When did we start living in a world where its taboo for a man to be "offended and hurt"? Lol.

Where is the true utility in that if you have to respond to criticism/insults vindictively? Shutting up your girlfriend shouldn't be considered a victory. Enough of those "victories" and you'll build unreconcilable resentment, which ultimately leads to various manifestations of new undesirable behaviour over time.
Isn't that HER fault for starting the sh*t in the first place?

In your specific case, the insult served no long-term benefit. At the end of the day, the intention was to cause harm. If your intentions and insults stem from a place of malice (justified or not), they will only erode your relationships over time.

And if "putting a girl in her place" or insulting a girlfriend seems to improve her behaviour, you don't have a girlfriend... you have a doormat.
I disagree but @LARaiders85 can correct me if I'm wrong.

It served the long-term benefit of giving him pride in standing up for himself. Enough pride to share his story of victory with us here on this forum.

So insulting a sh*t testing b*tch girlfriend makes her leave you? What is the problem again? LOL