Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you afraid to insult women?

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
Because I can and because I can call you out too. .
Let me put this Roseanne Barr, fat, obese, feminist chick under a 17 year old's profile on ignore. It's just the fact that I'm speaking with a FAT CHICK that annoys the hell out of me. FAT CHICKS are the reason America is becoming a "sh*thole" :rofl:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Let me put this Roseanne Barr, fat, obese, feminist chick under a 17 year old's profile on ignore. It's just the fact that I'm speaking with a FAT CHICK that annoys the hell out of me. FAT CHICKS are the reason America is becoming a "sh*thole" :rofl:
I've believed ImTheDoubleGreatest! to be a troll since I came to this site.

Somehow he/she keeps their account. Not sure why.

Grit-Persist

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/everyone-wants-the-quick-fix.246711/#post-2515018

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/everyone-wants-the-quick-fix.246711/page-2#post-2515023

^^^ This is the basis of @Urbanyst's argument. He's not saying all a guy needs is to look good but have a personality like dry paint. He's saying to FIX yourself and become the total package....which is what I have been preaching as well on this board. You FIX your looks, finances, and personality/social skills, then you go play the numbers game.

What myself and @Urbanyst are preaching is actually in alignment with the definition of a Don Juan. The Don Juan is the guy that fixes himself to the point he's attractive without the tricks, techniques, and mind games that go along with the PUA/Seduction Artist's "Game Tactics". The Don Juan gets women on his OWN terms not using some prescribed "Game" principles written by a PUA.

Seeing as though the concept of Don Juan is a Sosuave creation, how anybody is disagreeing with this man is beyond me?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Seeing as though the concept of Don Juan is a Sosuave creation, how anybody is disagreeing with this man is beyond me?
They disagree with me for two reasons:

1. They are blue pill
2. They want a QUICK FIX

Look at how "get rich quick" schemes are usually pure dog sh*t designed to swindle you out of your MONEY and waste your time. "Game" is in the same boat. Its a "get STATUS quick" scheme.

The sh*t doesn't work. If it did.. this forum would be empty lol. You could just buy a PUA book and your life would change the next day.

This forum should be about things guys are doing to raise their SMV and learning the truth about women. This site does a better job at the latter than the former. Too many people here believe raising your SMV is about "game". I'm here to shift that perspective so guys can actually put their time and energy into sh*t that matters in their lives. MONEY, health and happiness.

People who want quick fixes in life are LAZY as f*ck. If you're too LAZY to fix your SMV, nothing can help you lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re part of it too, ***** boy. People of YOUR kind always go after fat chicks. But you like to call them ‘thick’ even though they fat. Gtfo hahahahaha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get back on topic chunky.

Final warning.
‘Final warning’.

Stfu already you hypocrite. I’ve stayed on topic with you before only for it to be diverted when you know you can’t argue to directly or you just don’t respond in general.

How about this for your ‘staying on topic’:

It’s all about context. Knowing when to insult ANYONE is based primarily upon the situation you are placed in. Most of the time, diffusing the situation is best, as your personality should dictate how you are viewed by others (tough, manly, etc. )

Am I personally afraid? No. I’m not gonna do it when it’s uncalled for obviously, but if a chick (or anyone for that matter) is being a POS, then I’ll tell them straight up. They might not like me as much for it afterwards, but other people will. And after a quick cost-benefit analysis, I always come out on top with more to gain than to lose.

Something to consider, since you love talking about LMS so much...

Looks will work for you (sometimes), money will work against you (they are more likely to sue you), and status will also work against you (now it’s made public and now you are infamous instead of famous; bigger they get, harder they fall). Good looking people can get away with a lot. But sometimes it can work against you for the simple reason that people will automatically assume that you’re a douchebag. Again, most of the time it’s context, but it’s good to know these things. A homeless man who tries talking crap about someone else is meaningless, no one wants to get anything from him. But Donald Trump saying Rosie O’Donald is a fatass is an entirely different thing. No one even really knows the amount of times he’s been sued before lol. You have to look at things from all angles.