Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you afraid to insult women?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Responding to disrespect with disrespect doesn't create respect.
^^Subjective.

If it's a one to one, where there r no one around, then I would politely agree to disagree.

However if it is public, I'd still be polite, even laughing and insult her back, I'd make sure my insult destroys her frame in that particular moment and then smile smugly back, saying its a joke like you were joking just now.

My frame and reputation remains intact.

Everything a man does must be profitable even when he loses.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of posts lately about guys experiencing abuse from women. These are my thoughts on the subject...

Most guys would not hesitate to insult a man to their face if that man deserves it. But with women, most guys are afraid to do it. The BLUE PILL advice given to men on how to handle bitches consists of:

- Just smile and walk away
- Stay calm and positive
- Ignore her

On the other hand.. most women don't hesitate to insult men for minor infractions. Its very common to hear women call men names such as:

- Pig
- Creep
- Douche bag
- Ass hole
- Pervert
- Man-child
- Weirdo
- Immature
- Stupid
- Loser

Many of these men have done nothing to the woman to deserve these insults other than lacking the LMS and SMV for her to be attracted to him and respect him lol.

Your average woman can't or won't tolerate the level of abuse she dishes out to men.

*Blue Pill = Injustice and double standards are ok because "karma" will handle it
*Red Pill = Either f*ck or get f*cked. Pick one.

*Blue Pill = Be a robot no matter what a woman does. It makes you more attractive
*Red Pill = You can get away with almost anything if you have high SMV...

When they insult you, insult them back. They're just little girls.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fu*ck anyone want to waste time and energy to answer to an insult. It's such a waste. I'll literally turn my back to them, continue doing what I do, and completely ignore their existence. There is nothing more insulting to do to a person than treating him/her like he is an air, non existent, action stronger than any words can be.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insults are for trashy people.

People who swear alot usely are the lowest of society in terms of education.

If you have to insults someone... you have alot of Time to waste and it's basically the end of the relationship.

If she loves the insults: she's a girl with issues. Girl with issues turn guys into guys with issues

Actions speak louder than words

Respect is a key of the relationship.

TheProspect

Reaction score
When did we start living in a world where its taboo for a man to be "offended and hurt"? Lol.
I did not suggest that it's taboo. I merely said that a women's words carried enough weight for him stoop to her level. Which is not a victory.

Isn't that HER fault for starting the sh*t in the first place?
Yes, her starting sh!t inspires you to respond with insults, but she is not morally to blame for your behaviour. Take responsibility for your own actions.

In any case, my argument is there no real utility in insulting someone. Whether she "deserved" it is irrelevant, and citing justice and punishment doesn't make an effective argument for insults.

It served the long-term benefit of giving him pride in standing up for himself. Enough pride to share his story of victory with us here on this forum.
He reacted emotionally and caused resentment. What can of admirable pride can that give you? How does that strengthen a relationship? How does the net benefit end up positive? His relationship is over now (I'd assume it didn't end amicably either) for whatever reason, but if you're in a relationship where trading insults is the norm then obviously it will never turn out good.

Like I said previously, standing up for yourself doesn't entail reacting emotionally with insults.

Do you often reflect on a situation and wish you made someone's life more miserable than you did? If you do, then that will reflect in your character subconsciously and you only will attract like-minded women (as you apparently do).

So insulting a sh*t testing b*tch girlfriend makes her leave you? What is the problem again? LOL
You are responsible for making a b*tch girlfriend a girlfriend. If insults are a women's "sh!t test", you fail them by reacting emotionally (reciprocating insults). Are you not "sh!t testing" her in return also.

It's not a surprise why some of you keep having reoccurring problems with women insulting you. If blatant disrespect is part of your character, than you are more likely to attract that into your life relative to someone who doesn't. Your experiences seem to indicate that.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Insults are not effective solutions. They only "work" on doormats. In any event, the amount of times you should encounter blatant unwarranted disrespect from a woman should happen sparsely enough that it should be an insignificant event you can mitigate and eliminate the behaviour by firmly stating your disapproval and/or simply just walk away if you're beating a dead horse, including walking away from the relationship. Whether a women in your opinion "deserves" verbal humiliation or not is irrelevant to what I am arguing.

If you are in a relationship where you are disrespected often, that's on you. If you often attract and invite girls into your life that disrespect you, that's on you. If you have to routinely insult women to influence their behaviour, that shows your lack of poise and your character. And your character is the biggest factor in determining the type of women you attract and invite into your life, and your character plays a major role in determining how women interact with you.

It's not a surprise that the men who are exceptionally cynical towards women, rationalize bitterly disrespecting them, and blame them for their own and problems, are the very same men who cannot seem to attract one woman who's worth her own salt. Instead they seem to often attract women who disrespect them and give them reasons to b!tch about women constantly. No woman worth a relationship would tolerate being insulted to be "kept in line", you wouldn't want a doormat for a girlfriend anyway.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Insults are for trashy people.

People who swear alot usely are the lowest of society in terms of education.

If you have to insults someone... you have alot of Time to waste and it's basically the end of the relationship.

If she loves the insults: she's a girl with issues. Girl with issues turn guys into guys with issues

Actions speak louder than words

Respect is a key of the relationship.
Lol.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Sounds like blue pill horse sh*t and female shaming tactics to me.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I did not suggest that it's taboo. I merely said that a women's words carried enough weight for him stoop to her level. Which is not a victory.

Yes, her starting sh!t inspires you to respond with insults, but she is not morally to blame for your behaviour. Take responsibility for your own actions.

In any case, my argument is there no real utility in insulting someone. Whether she "deserved" it is irrelevant, and citing justice and punishment doesn't make an effective argument for insults.

He reacted emotionally and caused resentment. What can of admirable pride can that give you? How does that strengthen a relationship? How does the net benefit end up positive? His relationship is over now (I'd assume it didn't end amicably either) for whatever reason, but if you're in a relationship where trading insults is the norm then obviously it will never turn out good.

Like I said previously, standing up for yourself doesn't entail reacting emotionally with insults.

Do you often reflect on a situation and wish you made someone's life more miserable than you did? If you do, then that will reflect in your character subconsciously and you only will attract like-minded women (as you apparently do).

You are responsible for making a b*tch girlfriend a girlfriend. If insults are a women's "sh!t test", you fail them by reacting emotionally (reciprocating insults). Are you not "sh!t testing" her in return also.

It's not a surprise why some of you keep having reoccurring problems with women insulting you. If blatant disrespect is part of your character, than you are more likely to attract that into your life relative to someone who doesn't. Your experiences seem to indicate that.
Strict rules are for BLUE PILLERS.

Women ain't following no rules and neither are the red pill men your girlfriend and wife cheat on you with while you're worrying about "respect". LOL.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I think you're completely consumed by shame to be honest, based on your analysis which is gynocentric to the absolute max(also shows lack of experience).
I am not shaming you.

I'm 24 and probably used insults regularly in my life and relationships until I was probably 21, I still have occasional shortcomings and engage in insults. I had a similar relationship (if not worst) to the one you described on here when I was 18-19, at one point I was jailed after being falsely accused by a woman of assault and kidnapping. I know what sh!tty women are capable of. My "experience" comes from being able to identify the differences that insulting and not insulting women has made in my life.

Arguing against your claims that insults are effective solutions is not gynocentric. You provided an example that doesn't prove your life significantly improved as a result of responding to a bruised ego with insults.

Also, an insult doesn't have to be the best solution to be appropriate, that is what I mean by shifting goal posts.
I'm arguing that it's not a solution to begin with, it's a band-aid if anything.

I am not shaming anyone. I am not anti-insulting. As someone who often engaged in it, I am merely saying I don't see the utility in it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Passive aggressive character.

I'll predict this; your women will "respect" you whilst she fvcks behind your back simply bcoz u r a wvss.

When a man can't even stand up to a woman bullying him, then how can she expect him to stand up FOR her when a stranger bullies her in front of him.

Some man never learn....

TheProspect

Reaction score
Strict rules are for BLUE PILLERS.

Women ain't following no rules and neither are the red pill men your girlfriend and wife cheat on you with while you're worrying about "respect". LOL.

You don't need to post a video from your YouTube playlist to avoid engaging in people's arguments.

If you are unable to make a direct counter-argument to my argument in non-video form, you are wasting both of our time.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Passive aggressive character.

I'll predict this; your women will "respect" you whilst she fvcks behind your back simply bcoz u r a wvss.

When a man can't even stand up to a woman bullying him, then how can she expect him to stand up FOR her when a stranger bullies her in front of him.

Some man never learn....
I feel like a parrot already: STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF DOES NOT ENTAIL YOU HAVE TO INSULT SOMEONE.

You're implying if you don't insult women, then you are getting bullied by them. You don't have to insult her to show a woman you won't tolerate sh!tty behaviour.

Bold is goalpost shifting again. We are talking about what is appropriate in a given situation, not the cure for cancer.

It's not about you shaming me, it's about your analysis being a projection of your own shame. This is what leads you to repeatedly increase the burden on yourself to absolute perfection of outcome before you dare speak your mind to a woman.

It's gynocentric because everything you say flows from your measure of her thoughts about the situation, which are not important when she is acting wrong(insulting you). The utility is that it will back her off in many situations and you will get to speak your mind like you would around any guy friend instead of walk around on eggshells with repressed responses.
The implication of what you said is that I don't speak my mind to a woman nor stand up for myself, and that I walk on eggshells. Which is wrong. I stand up for myself, and I do so willingly and with little hesitation. In rare cases I may even usher insults (where years ago it was the norm for me). I prefer, however, to stand up for myself without resorting to insults.

Yes, I agree, you can back her off with insults. Yes, I agree, it will give you ability to speak your mind. In this case, we could agree that it's appropriate, in the sense it's appropriate if your goal is to do the former two things. I believe it's not an optimal solution and is unnecessary, especially in LTRs. If you feel it's "appropriate" given your reasoning, and that is the utility for you, then I can't argue that it's not.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to dump them on the side of the road....after all its not likely they care what you have to say! :D

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like a parrot already: STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF DOES NOT ENTAIL YOU HAVE TO INSULT SOMEONE.

You're implying if you don't insult women, then you are getting bullied by them. You don't have to insult her to show a woman you won't tolerate sh!tty behaviour.

The implication of what you said is that I don't speak my mind to a woman nor stand up for myself, and that I walk on eggshells. Which is wrong. I stand up for myself, and I do so willingly and with little hesitation. In rare cases I may even usher insults (where years ago it was the norm for me). I prefer, however, to stand up for myself without resorting to insults.

Yes, I agree, you can back her off with insults. Yes, I agree, it will give you ability to speak your mind. In this case, we could agree that it's appropriate, in the sense it's appropriate if your goal is to do the former two things. I believe it's not an optimal solution and is unnecessary, especially in LTRs. If you feel it's "appropriate" given your reasoning, and that is the utility for you, then I can't argue that it's not.
Yeah Yeah you don't tolerate being bullied by women.

I feel I'm having a conversation with a female here.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to post a video from your YouTube playlist to avoid engaging in people's arguments.

If you are unable to make a direct counter-argument to my argument in non-video form, you are wasting both of our time.
I don't need to follow your blue pill rules.

You're telling me you can't learn something new just because its a video instead of text? That is the most ignorant thing in the world lol.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don't need to follow your blue pill rules.

You're telling me you can't learn something new just because its a video instead of text? That is the most ignorant thing in the world lol.
I watched the video. It consists of low value, below average looking women with Australian accents and Pokémon shirts being asked questions by a stranger about nothing relevant to what we were discussing.

I’m not afraid of insulting people and I do utter insults myself from on the odd occasion. And I’m not telling anyone not to insult people. I’m simply arguing that insulting someone is unnecessary, and that you can defend yourself and stand up for yourself without resorting to insults.

Like you always tend to say: stay on topic.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Employing silence is the most powerful weapon in your arsenal. Demonstrate through actions, not words, as any diatribe even if successful will cause provide closure in the subject if you walk away or resentment if you stay.

If a women is out of order, withdraw your time, attention, and/or emotional investment. This sends her the message clearly and hits her the hardest.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. In fact this girl is driving to my place now and started giving me attitude over the phone. Shut that down, could literally feel her trying to wrangle my frame. She's bring more wine over now.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl slapped me, insulted me, or seriously offended me... I would cuss that hoe out EVERYTIME

Some dudes are just OBSSESED with RESPECT.

Who cares if she doesn't respect you, for cussing her out.. How she feels, means fuk all to me at that point.

And why do people come out with chit like 'oh you will come across as being upset or butt hurt'

So what! Guess what, us men do experience emotions of upset or feeling insulted..

We are not this fukin cartoon character cool as fuk, james bond type character, who NEVER loses his chit. EVVVVVVVER!