Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women with kids worth fvcking?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not dating, but only fwb type of thing at most. I've never banged a woman with kids; am I missing out? Are they an easier and better lay or more work than they're worth?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can do it with minimal effort and keep them plate status only, do it. That's way easier said than done. It's a solid policy to stick with childless women only.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I always liked about single moms is there are times when they are wrapped up in their kids and they stay out of my hair. Their attention was focused somewhere other than me. When their ex had their kids then they were always down for spending lots of quality time. They could relax and let loose. Always made for a good time.

If you are needy, dependent, and not flexible then you will be frustrated. Things pop up, plans change, their kids are priority #1. It won't be you I promise.

I've always found single moms to have more traits that are beneficial to a guy (nurturing, thoughtful, pleasing, ability to cook) than women with no kids and don't want kids. Some of the women I've dated that didn't have kids and didn't want kids tend to be a little more career focused, more selfish, not as nurturing, more independent, could not cook.

Those same traits that moms have that make them good at taking care of kids also make them good at taking care of their man.

Just don't get too involved where you have to help raise their kids.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Howiestern said. And if the kids are there fine, or if they come over fine, but it's important that they are
Genuinely respectful. If they act like you're the reason mom broke up with dad. Game over immediately. Lots of
Kids act like the Devil because you're a boyfriend. Not a chance!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If you have no kids of your own, or if they’ve flown the coop then no. If you have custody of children, then yes. They tend to be quite grateful and down for anything. Make sure you’re wrapping it.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
No

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I always liked about single moms is there are times when they are wrapped up in their kids and they stay out of my hair. Their attention was focused somewhere other than me. When their ex had their kids then they were always down for spending lots of quality time. They could relax and let loose. Always made for a good time.

If you are needy, dependent, and not flexible then you will be frustrated. Things pop up, plans change, their kids are priority #1. It won't be you I promise.

I've always found single moms to have more traits that are beneficial to a guy (nurturing, thoughtful, pleasing, ability to cook) than women with no kids and don't want kids. Some of the women I've dated that didn't have kids and didn't want kids tend to be a little more career focused, more selfish, not as nurturing, more independent, could not cook.

Those same traits that moms have that make them good at taking care of kids also make them good at taking care of their man.

Just don't get too involved where you have to help raise their kids.
Yes this all the way. Maintain frame with the raramount rule that you are not a cuck who's going to raise her children. Always keep in mind that single moms are often looking for a beta to help raise their kids and provide resources. You can have a relationship, yes, but with very clear hard boundaries.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not dating, but only fwb type of thing at most. I've never banged a woman with kids; am I missing out? Are they an easier and better lay or more work than they're worth?
I dont discriminate. I try not to lose opportunities. Your questions:
1) are you missing out? Yes, but it is nothing from heaven.
2)Are they an easier and better lay or more work than they're worth? Yes and No, and No. I speak from my experience. They are easier to lay, but I am not sure about better. Better than who? No, they are not more work than they are worth. If so, she needs to go the fk off.
Also, if you want to commit, you will never be first in priority, you will never replace the father, and you can never discipline the children.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mothers know that their SMV is lower than that of a woman with no kids, if they're not delusional then they're easier.

Are you missing out on anything? No not really. If a baby has been pushed out, she's not going to be as tight as a woman who hasn't had kids.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a baby has been pushed out, she's not going to be as tight as a woman who hasn't had kids.
This is not what he asked. He asked about investment and worth.
Anyway, this is not always the case,but it is a possible condition, and not always probable, but not unlikely either. It depends mainly on how long ago she gave birth. However, age could be a factor and some times not.
The Kama Sutra's three sizes of male and female genitalia:
Male Kama Sutra Sizes:
  • Hare (Small)
  • Bull (Medium)
  • Horse (Large)
Female Kama Sutra Sizes:
  • Deer (Small)
  • Mare (Medium)
  • Elephant (Large)

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with kids are by far the easiest to sleep with. They're agreeable and are not always looking for a provider. Some are just looking to get laid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The childless man has a dilemma here.

The nurturing, thougtful, pleasing, and able to cook attributes are desirable girlfriend attributes. However, the presence of a child is not. Therefore, the childless man often prefers the option of the childless woman, who has more free time but then the downsides of careerism and less nurturing characteristics.

I think the childless man is better off with the childless woman despite her lack of nurturing characteristics.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The childless man has a dilemma here.

The nurturing, thougtful, pleasing, and able to cook attributes are desirable girlfriend attributes. However, the presence of a child is not. Therefore, the childless man often prefers the option of the childless woman, who has more free time but then the downsides of careerism and less nurturing characteristics.

I think the childless man is better off with the childless woman despite her lack of nurturing characteristics.
I'm exactly that. Some days I question what I have.