Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are there any supplements that actually work for old age?

Reaction score
Do you guys have any supplement that you take that gives you energy or helps you feel less aches or makes you feel younger or helps with anxiety? I wanna take something that im actually gonna feel a real difference.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys have any supplement that you take that gives you energy or helps you feel less aches or makes you feel younger or helps with anxiety? I wanna take something that im actually gonna feel a real difference.
Vitamin D ( over 80% are deficient )
Omega 3 fish capsules ( if you do not eat fish )
Collagen + q10 + hyaluronic acid ( for joints , skin , etc )

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to be argumentative here, but Omega-3 supplements are a waste of money.

Thanks to the Standard American Diet, people's Omega 6 levels are way, way too high. Reduce the amount of fried, processed foods in your diet, and the levels will start to naturally come down.

This is the supplement industry's genius marketing strategy at work.
i tried to eat really healthy, especially during work hours , and it is very difficult . Most of the food is very processed

so yeah , you either take the omega 3 , either eat very healthy . But I would go with the omega 3 , as the eating super healthy all the time creates unnecessary stress

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried to eat really healthy, especially during work hours , and it is very difficult . Most of the food is very processed
Make your own food and take it with you to your work. Use your weekends and make large portions of dinner stuff etc. and then freeze it into meal portions. Much better, healthier, and you save money....

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have your blood tested for deficiencies, supplement accordingly.

Get enough sleep, eat healthy organic food, work out, do cardio.

If you have the mindset of being of old age with 40, get a new mindset, or no supplement in the world will help you.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grill up 2 pounds of lean ground chicken, beef or turkey, a couple of chicken breasts, and a few steaks every Sunday and Thursday.. make a few pots of rice, steam some veggies and put them into containers and eat while at work... best thing I ever did. I used to be at the mercy of the lunch menu crowd.. would end up eating a massive nutrient deficient meal.. rack my calories up.. and be starving in an hour or two. Alittle preparation will go along way!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grill up 2 pounds of lean ground chicken, beef or turkey, a couple of chicken breasts, and a few steaks every Sunday and Thursday.. make a few pots of rice, steam some veggies and put them into containers and eat while at work... best thing I ever did. I used to be at the mercy of the lunch menu crowd.. would end up eating a massive nutrient deficient meal.. rack my calories up.. and be starving in an hour or two. Alittle preparation will go along way!
yeah , that is the thing . If you really want to eat healthy , you either will be stressed about the food part during working hours , either will have to cook home

the not amazing part is that you need to have the time to prepare your food and then take with you at home

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this, or there are tons of meals which can be made in bulk.

I have a chickpea dish which is so easy to make, and a rice dish. Add in some whey and it’s cheap as chips and massively good for you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best supplement I ever had, if it can be called one, was fasting. My life is just better when I fast and not by a little, it makes a huge difference.

Fasting will even remove the negative effects of arthritis, like I could play sports without stretching if I'm fasting, I would never even consider doing that to my joints otherwise.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First step above all else is your diet. This must be clean as a base line. Second, take a good multi vitamin and Fish Oil. I personally take Animal Omega.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, fasting is one of the best things you can do. Gets rid of all the toxic sh*t. The body will cure itself if you let it.

Others:

- Adequate sleep, but this also requires adequate physical work/exercise (a little known secret). If you're genuinely tired, you sleep.
- Sunlight
- Eat more natural vegetables

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's lots of things you can take and you prob want to take more than one thing. I'd start with bloodwork and see where you are low/deficient

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sustanon 500mg, jabbed right in the leg.

matriarchy in the streets, patriarchy in the sheets

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.... creatine... works great. Increases mass.... and speeds up recovery... if you do it. 3 weeks on one week off
Puts on alot of water weight though..unless they changed the formula..havent used it in like 20 years

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magnesium Glycinate

Magnesium is critical for survival, as it has more than 3,000 binding sites in the body. Yet, 98% of us are deficient.

You'll feel like a new man after taking it for 2 weeks.
+1 for sure, magnesium glycinate is also one of the best forms of magnesium because it's the least likely to cause GI issues with high doses, its very bioavailable, and glycine has some interesting effects of its own as an amino acid. I used to only take that at night to help me sleep but i've been taking 2g-3g of it throughout the day and it makes me feel relaxed yet sharp.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to be argumentative here, but Omega-3 supplements are a waste of money.

Thanks to the Standard American Diet, people's Omega 6 levels are way, way too high. Reduce the amount of fried, processed foods in your diet, and the levels will start to naturally come down.

This is the supplement industry's genius marketing strategy at work.
The benefits aren't so much from the omega-3 acids but the actual content of the fish oil, namely DHA and EPA, which there a lot of studies on now.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long of a fast do you guys recommend? How many hours?
Two main ways to do it in my mind:

1 - Don't eat breakfast. Eat lunch around 11-12 and then dinner by 6-7. That way you've got about 16 hours of fasting. And remember, GH is released during deep sleep which happens right before you wake, so to keep that high, it's missing breakfast that accelerates it and gets you an additional pulse. This is more manageable for most people. To me, it's hardly even a fast. The problem for me is that I don't eat as healthy when doing this because I'm hungrier by the time I eat.
2 - Total fast for 1-3 days. This is more to get rid of toxins and such. And it also creates huge pulses of GH. It's also pretty hardcore.