"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Are the differences between a female 5/10 & 6/10 subtle to you, or quite large jump in attractiveness?

Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
70
Reaction score
40
Age
38
I would say they are subtle. Of these 3 High School girls, the far left is a 6/10 = a bit above average, the other two are 5's/average looking girls. The 6 has longer hair, more feminine face and nicer eyes, better skull shape, slightly prettier.

 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
586
Reaction score
278
Age
42
Yknow. I really do wonder about this rating system business. I can’t really fathom how guys differentiate between one point ,say 5 and the next 6 on a 1-10 scale.
Plus there is so much variation in taste - the rating is gonna be subjectively biased. by the eye of the beholder.
Only a computer could give an ‘accurate’ ,objective 1-10 rating -based on facial ratio measurements and body proportions etc

Btw I see WheatWaffles charges to rate looks as a service. Does he use his own proprietary software or some sh1t.. or just his opinion..?
How does he do that…
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
The way I rate a 6 is cute. A 5 is a girl I might think about, but when it comes right down to it, I'll be "Nah". 1-4s are out of the question. So only 6 and above are doable.

Everyone rates a little differently, I guess.
 

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2023
Messages
450
Reaction score
585
Age
60
I would say they are subtle. Of these 3 High School girls, the far left is a 6/10 = a bit above average, the other two are 5's/average looking girls. The 6 has longer hair, more feminine face and nicer eyes, better skull shape, slightly prettier.

I would have chosen a different picture because these look like underage schoolgirls to me.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

UK manc

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Age
43
I don't really use the numerical grading scheme, it's a bit daft really...but...if I had to...

I would say a 6 is where strong interest can be likely if she is particularly your type. A 5 is where you'd still be 50/50 even if she was your type.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
All three chicks need to chill out with the tweezers.
I understand they're trying look their best, but they hardly have any hair left in their eyebrows.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Yknow. I really do wonder about this rating system business. I can’t really fathom how guys differentiate between one point ,say 5 and the next 6 on a 1-10 scale.
Plus there is so much variation in taste - the rating is gonna be subjectively biased. by the eye of the beholder.
Only a computer could give an ‘accurate’ ,objective 1-10 rating -based on facial ratio measurements and body proportions etc

Btw I see WheatWaffles charges to rate looks as a service. Does he use his own proprietary software or some sh1t.. or just his opinion..?
How does he do that…
It would not surprise me if he had some AI assist program that spits out all the key metrics like goinal angle, etc. His rating has a worksheet, and I would imagine that he gets the general score based on metrics, and then does a final lookover to see if that score needs to be adjusted.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I would say they are subtle. Of these 3 High School girls, the far left is a 6/10 = a bit above average, the other two are 5's/average looking girls. The 6 has longer hair, more feminine face and nicer eyes, better skull shape, slightly prettier.

At age 15, I would have been all over the gal on the right. :eek::eek::eek: She looks a bit like she could grow up into a Margaret Thatcher. o_Oo_O
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top