approaching girl

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you known her for?

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i saw her at this party once but we didn't really talk (i wasn't interested then i had a girl with me) but now i know her vaguely like i say how are you doin and she says fine...i've only talked w/ her one on one once a couple weeks back.

alansp

Reaction score
First, you have to show you perceived her. Talk about that party you know her, say something like that:

"Hey, i remember you that party, in first impression i look you could be a nice girl but, but that day i was with another girl (you said) and i have no oportunity to know you better, you look an interesting girl maybe you really do.

Now, I am late for ... , maybe onde day we wil meet us again."

I'm shure next time she see you, she will come talk to you, then talk to her normally.

Then, you can try kiss her (if you see she is interested). "Now i see i am not wrong you are really a nice or good girl." ****

It's just an idea, it's how i do. Try to adapt this on your way.

I hope have helped you.

Good Aproche!!!

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
not really close but now we are starting to talk alot more...i guess im just lacking a little in the confidence department. i only talk to her when i say hey to her in the hallway, and when she play slaps me (isn't this a sign they're interested, hitting means they like you?) So how can i boost up my confidence around women.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
alansp's tips sound productive but you need abit of ****yness:
Hey, i rember seeing you at xxx party. because you were to shy to talk to a handsome chunk like me(****y smile) i will do it for you.

This is just an idea.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lompa said:
alansp's tips sound productive but you need abit of ****yness:
Hey, i rember seeing you at xxx party. because you were to shy to talk to a handsome chunk like me(****y smile) i will do it for you.

This is just an idea.
I like this advice it goes with the personality i have ...confident but joke around alot.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
is hitting good...cuz in the last few days i've started talkin with her more and she likes to play slap me on my face and say im her "slap buddy". i heard somewhere that hittin means a girl likes you. is this true or what does this mean?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is hitting good...cuz in the last few days i've started talkin with her more and she likes to play slap me on my face and say im her "slap buddy". i heard somewhere that hittin means a girl likes you. is this true or what does this mean?
''Slap Buddy'' ?? Sir please, hand over your testicles right now

-Cod3r

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea slappin can be good depends on how it is though but idk bout to the face though.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You like to bump huh?

go to the main site...

SoSuave

Skim through the articles. There are tons of things about turning friends into girl friends, escaping the "friend zone" etc. EVERY DJ principle can be aimed towards ANY girl, no matter how familiar you two are. Theres no specific "You already know her, do this" technique. It's the same with every girl. You must adapt to yourself, and then apply your "techniques" to her, adjusting and using different "weapons" based on how she reacts. You need to learn to judge and react instantaneously.