Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here from Russia?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we were both driving at was you said "If the rest of the world imposed severe economic sanctions against American people and companies- it falls squarely on the American civilians to hold the US government accountable for those decisions."
I figured the assumption was understood that if the US government did something heinous like invade another global power like Canada, it would be up to American citizens to force their government stop it.

On a matter of principle no I don’t support the US’s actions in the Middle East either. I tried to raise a practical example that if the rest of the world looks at Americans negatively due to our foreign policy, it is our own damn fault as US citizens. And it is up to us to check the US government.

The arguments I’ve disagreed with and take issue are:

1) Russia invaded Ukraine. But the US does it too in the Middle East! (Aka both sides-ism)

2) Russian citizens are not responsible for the Russian invasion of Ukraine

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation was provoked over many years. What happens in the Ukraine right now is horrible.
Russia and the Ukraine should have been sanctioned long time ago, but what happened in Donbass and on the crimea isle was tolerated by our governments in the west till it was too late.
This conflict could have been avoided if we, Europe and the US wouldn‘t have been so selfish and arrogant

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly believe that this sanctions are harming western governments more than the russian one for one simple fact.

Progressivism, niceness and compliance exist only when the average citizen lives above a certain threeshold in terms of prosperity and satisfaction.

Right now the middle class is turnin poor and poors are pretty close to the "nothing to lose" phase.

Now that average young man that no only doesnt get laid, not only lives a second class citizen toward law and culture but is also tight on gas (litterally) I see stability decreasing quite fast and provocateurs being given a great opportunity.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not what I said at all. I do not support any of those decisions by the US government.

I believe all American citizens are complicit in the actions undertaken by the US government. That’s why I laugh at the weak both sidesism.
Then you have an obligation to overthrow the American government, just like the Russians have an obligation to overthrow Putin, according to your theory. But of course, you haven't lifted a finger to do so (I know that because you are neither dead nor in jail at the moment). Your hypocrisy is astounding.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then put your money where your mouth is, go to ukraine and sign up to fight with them like so many others are. (assuming that's even happening).

Lots of muslims did this when ISIS was up and running and they found a rude awakening.
The only fighting he'll be doing is with his mouth. Like every tough guy keyboard warrior in history.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One hope through all of this is that China will see what bad "publicity" this is for Russia, and they will think twice about doing the same in Taiwan. China is very business oriented, after all, and it's possible they might see doing something like that as bad for business. Even though they've probably benefited from this so far.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you have an obligation to overthrow the American government, just like the Russians have an obligation to overthrow Putin, according to your theory.
Yes. If Biden decides to annex Ontario, then just invade Canada altogether, Americans need to stop him.

But of course, you haven't lifted a finger to do so (I know that because you are neither dead nor in jail at the moment). Your hypocrisy is astounding.
There is no hypocrisy. Your pro-Putin both side-ism is simply a shvt argument.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation was provoked over many years. What happens in the Ukraine right now is horrible.
Russia and the Ukraine should have been sanctioned long time ago, but what happened in Donbass and on the crimea isle was tolerated by our governments in the west till it was too late.
This conflict could have been avoided if we, Europe and the US wouldn‘t have been so selfish and arrogant
It is not the West’s responsibility to appease Vladimir Putin.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If Biden decides to annex Ontario, then just invade Canada altogether, Americans need to stop him.
What's different about Ontario compared to Syria, Iraq, Haiti, Panama, Grenada, Serbia, etc.?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
No they are not the “new Jews.” The Russian people are rightfully being held accountable for the actions of their government. It is their responsibility to preserve the image of their country in the eyes of the world. The fact is Russia invaded Ukraine, instantly turning millions of Ukrainians into refugees. There is no “both sides at fault” or “both sides deserve sympathy” here. Russian people have to do something to get rid of Putin- as difficult as that may be.
How is the peoples fault? Sanctions wont make them rebel it just makes life harder for them.

Look at Cuba,Venezuela,Iran and North Korea as examples.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We just found out that world governments need western world approval to hold position.

If western govs (Us and his euro puppies) disagree with that it will be either bombing and invasion toward small countries, open economical war if medium sized ones or harsh sanctions toward their people and leading class if big and nuke powered.

Also social network will openly tolerate hate and violence preeching against them in order to support peace.

From the director of "If you liked 2020, you will loved 2021" and its spin-off "curfew, simple sugars and pills".