Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here from Russia?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to love the "reporting" that we get here in the "free" West.

Title of the article: "U.S. estimates 2,000 to 4,000 Russian troops killed in Ukraine war".

When you actually read the article it says that "the U.S. assesses with "low confidence" that between 2,000 and 4,000 Russian troops have been killed over the course of Vladimir Putin's 12-day war in Ukraine, Defense Intelligence Agency Director Scott Berrier testified Tuesday."

If you have "low confidence" in your own fvcking estimates, why provide them in the first place? It's like saying "I'm pretty sure I have no clue what I'm talking about, but here's my ignorant opinion anyway". Literally EVERYTHING that is being reported about this conflict is fake news.
What's your count on how many innocent children, elderly, and fleeing citizens the big, bad Russian army has overtly killed?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the war is fake. Every single youtube video is all cgi. Ukrainians are all crisis actors, especially the children. They are blowing up their own country building by building and killing themselves just to make putin look bad. Their president is the worst kind of nazi, a jew nazi! They are all so good at this pretend war that they are leaving dead bodies in the streets for dogs to eat.
Despite the satire, I actually believe the war is fake, just like covid was. And other events in history.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious. You seem to be very pro Russian and anti US and mock US news reports. Thought you'd be keeping count.
Just because I criticize western and Ukrainian fake news does not make me "pro-Russian". As I said in an earlier post, I believe that all sides are lying and peddling misinformation, including, obviously, the Russians.

Serenity

Reaction score
Stick to discussing the topic, not each other. If you think I'm just referring to the other guy, then it most definitely applies to you too.

Take a quick read of the forum rules to check you're not in violation of them before posting a reply, particularly the parts about insults and disrespect.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Peace talks today in Antalya,Turkey. Hopefully Lavrov and Kuleba can agree to just end this war.

We can finally fix these gas prices and delay the next recession, at least until china invades Taiwan.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace talks today in Antalya,Turkey. Hopefully Lavrov and Kuleba can agree to just end this war.

We can finally fix these gas prices and delay the next recession, at least until china invades Taiwan.
At bare minimum Putin will want to install a puppet government in Ukraine.

The food shortages that will happen because of this war I think will be something that the world has never seen since WWII. I think there's going to be another migration crisis and political crisis coming from the Middle East like we have never seen before.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty weak argument. Russia has taken ownership of its actions. Typical Western snowflake media to try to demand partial credit.
It does not surprise me that the majority of the world always see one side.
It's either black or white , since the mainstream media covers all the thinking for most of us .

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not surprise me that the majority of the world always see one side.
It's either black or white , since the mainstream media covers all the thinking for most of us .
I guess my point is, Russia invaded Ukraine. So it's Russia's fault or responsibility, however one sees it. Talks about "provocation" are about as legitimate as "WMD in Iraq" claims by the US. Nobody forces anybody to invade a country.

Serenity

Reaction score

It comes as a surprise to absolutely nobody that they made no progress.

Even if the violence stops, the conflict will probably last for a very very long time. I think people are waaay too optimistic about what a ceasefire would do, the damage is already done and the scope of it is global in magnitude. There's no easy way out of it and according to a poll (pinch of salt here) it seems a majority of Ukrainians would rather die fighting than to give in to Russias demands. Especially now that they've seen the Russians indiscriminately bomb everything and shoot at nearly anything, kinda motivates them to go fvck up the Russians.

Best solution would be for Russia to just fvck off, as they have the opportunity to do at any time, but choose not to. Even then the damage is already done, their economy is fvcked no matter what happens next, so I guess they might as well just keep the invasion going at that point.

Bad times are ahead and I see no quick and easy way out of that, I think you're going to have to brace yourself for higher gas prices for a while. At least you're not being turned into pink mist by Russian bombs.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, the western media are lying about what is happening so that they can take attention away from the disastrous handling of the pandemic. Just in time to start fearmongering about war instead of covid.
I'm inclined to agree with this. The timing seems very con-venient.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my point is, Russia invaded Ukraine. So it's Russia's fault or responsibility, however one sees it. Talks about "provocation" are about as legitimate as "WMD in Iraq" claims by the US. Nobody forces anybody to invade a country.
Yes you are right , but I did not see one country forcing all others to sanction this particular state
They are banning them from every sporting event
took out all the products in the Markets ,
damn they even changed my favourite type of cake , the Russian zupfkuchen and now they only call it zupfkuchen.
It is ridiculous.
Took out the Russian teams in fifa and NHL and they don't even sell adidas track suits to Russia anymore- can you believe this ?
It is a trend to hate on these folks ,
The Russians are the new Jews.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are right , but I did not see one country forcing all others to sanction this particular state
They are banning them from every sporting event
took out all the products in the Markets ,
damn they even changed my favourite type of cake , the Russian zupfkuchen and now they only call it zupfkuchen.
It is ridiculous.
Took out the Russian teams in fifa and NHL and they don't even sell adidas track suits to Russia anymore- can you believe this ?
It is a trend to hate on these folks ,
The Russians are the new Jews.
True, the sanctions will hurt the Russian people, many of whom are not in favor of this incursion. Hopefully most people can distinguish between the gov't/war profiteers and regular people.