Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here from Russia?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once we get rid of the scourge that governs Russian, China, Iran, N. Korea, and the like, the world and there populations may finally be able to live in peace and comfort!
Probably not likely. It is a defect in our species. Humans are apex predators. A new despot will emerge somewhere.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once we get rid of the scourge that governs Russian, China, Iran, N. Korea, and the like, the world and there populations may finally be able to live in peace and comfort!
The last thing we need is a single block that has no rival or alternatives...thats when you can say freedom goodbuy.

Let me tell you something, when there was the cold was many countries in western europe that had strong leftist parties were much more fair and just for the simple fact that western elites were afraid that pissed off citizens would consider the alternative.

After the wall collapsed in the early 90s, those countries no longer had such bonus.

Just consider taxation and welfare in italy and france.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
In the long run maybe. In the meantime, great more inflation.
The current market is long overdue for a reset, short term it will be bad but long term we genuinely need it.

Add America and saudi Arabia to that List and the world will truly become a better place, at least for the short term.

Let the EU lead the world instead.

Last edited:

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last thing we need is a single block that has no rival or alternatives...thats when you can say freedom goodbuy.

Let me tell you something, when there was the cold was many countries in western europe that had strong leftist parties were much more fair and just for the simple fact that western elites were afraid that pissed off citizens would consider the alternative.

After the wall collapsed in the early 90s, those countries no longer had such bonus.

Just consider taxation and welfare in italy and france.
And I agree with this.
But there’s a big difference when leftist or rightist democracies vote in there leadership than the leadership deciding on what political spectrum you belong to and usually under force..
Probably not likely. It is a defect in our species. Humans are apex predators. A new despot will emerge somewhere.
Yes, as it has been said before, it’s in our nature to destroy ourselves.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the EU lead the world instead.
LOL I'm european and our "leaders" are absolutely incapable of being violent...as much as they are incapable of anything at all be it productive or not.

Think of the kid sitting in the forth row in the middle of the class that doesnt make noises unlike the ones sitting at the bottom but doesnt pay attention nor follows the teacher as those in the first row.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin is doing what he Saïd in 2008... Ukraine will never join the EU or Nato cause it would be a stratégic mistake.

Result: he's breaking the country Appart baséd on ethnic Lines (taking over the Russian West).

In crimea, Russia had a militant basé theRe + Russian.

I found a University of Chicago 2015 conférence on the Ukrainian Civil war and its deadly accurate:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I'm european and our "leaders" are absolutely incapable of being violent...as much as they are incapable of anything at all be it productive or not.

Think of the kid sitting in the forth row in the middle of the class that doesnt make noises unlike the ones sitting at the bottom but doesnt pay attention nor follows the teacher as those in the first row.
A European led world is better then American,Chinese and Russian. The EU maybe a cuckold wasteland but at least they actually stand up to most corporations and value privacy more then others.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Theres a lot of anti russian propaganda from the west. Keep in mind a support Ukraine but I don't support bullsh1t propoganda like this

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin is doing what he Saïd in 2008... Ukraine will never join the EU or Nato cause it would be a stratégic mistake.

Result: he's breaking the country Appart baséd on ethnic Lines (taking over the Russian West).

In crimea, Russia had a militant basé theRe + Russian.

I found a University of Chicago 2015 conférence on the Ukrainian Civil war and its deadly accurate:
A lot of politics would be resolved if we had smarter people who didn't mind reading history. But like most people, history is boring to them so Russia going after Ukraine to them is just a Saturday morning Disney cartoon of the villain rubbing his hands as he attacks innocent peaceful people. Unfortunately these types make up the majority of just about all news and social media.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of politics would be resolved if we had smarter people who didn't mind reading history.
I don't think so. They have big egos and are hyper-competitive for resources and influence.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so. They have big egos and are hyper-competitive for resources and influence.
I meant moreso individuals not politicians.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If we were going to voluntarily freeze financial accounts of residents of countries unjustly attacking and provoking violence around the world, Step[One] would be to freeze all the US accounts : Kraken CEO

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of politics would be resolved if we had smarter people who didn't mind reading history. But like most people, history is boring to them so Russia going after Ukraine to them is just a Saturday morning Disney cartoon of the villain rubbing his hands as he attacks innocent peaceful people. Unfortunately these types make up the majority of just about all news and social media.
I am skeptical of this. Much of this is human behavioral patterns and psychology. Dictatorships, fascism, etc. is studied ad nauseum in schools yet they continue to pop up all over the world like whack a mole. Bottom line is in times of crisis humans gravitate towards certain kind of leadership. Much like how logical arguments fail when challenging a person’s opinion.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot USA .

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
China, USA and Russia are different in terms of Presidents and how they move .

They have a Geo political war between them and the small countries always pay the price .

It's about resources, I bet my house that they have a plan for every move the other makes and every move for that and for that and so on .

Civilian Live is nothing to them , they think bigger and they have to .The human race will fight each other for eternity, that's who we are .

There will never be just one country or on race . Never .

Walkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Putin overplayed his hand.

Many people I know secretly admire Putin since he seems like strong leader with a vision for the country. However, right now he comes off more as authoritarian leader who does whatever he wants with no respect for international law. There's something very "crude" about his actions.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing has become abundantly clear as this war has progressed: the Russian troops are very poorly trained, lack leadership, and have no idea why they are there. That convoy sitting there for almost a week, and can't move because of cheap, bad tires purchased from China (lol), lack of food and supplies for soldiers, lack of fuel--all case in point. Most Russian soldiers are 18-20 year old conscripts with hardly any fighting experience. Even a rag tag but incredibly brave group like the Ukrainians are holding their own. The wonton destruction of everything including schools, hospitals, homes, orphanages, churches, apartments, just shows the lack of leadership and strategy behind their "operation." And a fire fight at a nuclear energy facility?! How f*cking stupid do you have to be?

If the US, even without NATO allies, were to get involved, they would mop up that convoy in about 30 minutes and be home in time for dinner and to watch a rerun of Seinfeld. A nuclear exchange would be a draw (maybe, as the US has not perfected but possesses very solid anti-missle systems), but a straight-up conventional confrontation between Russian and US (without allies) would be an incredibly lopsided and quick win for US even though the numbers are similar. Our army, training, tactical ability, leadership, weaponry, and f*cking common sense in fighting is far superior. And Putin knows it, hence his nuclear saber-rattling.

Last edited:

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing has become abundantly clear as this war has progressed: the Russian troops are very poorly trained, lack leadership, and have no idea why they are there. That convoy sitting there for almost a week, and can't move because of cheap, bad tires purchased from China (lol), lack of food and supplies for soldiers, lack of fuel--all case in point. Most Russian soldiers are 18-20 year old conscripts with hardly any fighting experience. Even a rag tag but incredibly brave group like the Ukrainians are holding their own. The wonton destruction of everything including schools, hospitals, homes, orphanages, churches, apartments, just shows the lack of leadership and strategy behind their "operation." And a fire fight at a nuclear energy facility?! How f*cking stupid do you have to be?

If the US, even without NATO allies, were to get involved, they would mop up that convoy in about 30 minutes and be home in time for dinner and to watch a rerun of Seinfeld. A nuclear exchange would be a draw (maybe, as the US has not perfected but possesses very solid anti-missle systems), but a straight-up conventional confrontation between Russian and US (without allies) would be an incredibly lopsided and quick win for US even though the numbers are similar. Our army, training, tactical ability, leadership, weaponry, and f*cking common sense in fighting is far superior. And Putin knows it, hence his nuclear saber-rattling.
Very naive sergeant

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a straight-up conventional confrontation between Russian and US (without allies) would be an incredibly lopsided and quick win for US even though the numbers are similar. Our army, training, tactical ability, leadership, weaponry, and f*cking common sense in fighting is far superior.
I have to agree. Too bad Putin has all those nukes, or I have little doubt the West would kick him out of Ukraine.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree. Too bad Putin has all those nukes, or I have little doubt the West would kick him out of Ukraine.
Agreed. It would take maybe a week for the US to clean up Russia in Ukraine. Similar to how we took Baghdad and Iraq had the world's 3rd largest army at the time. It took a matter of days.