Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here from Russia?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US explicitly supported (and potentially perpetrated) the 2014 coup that removed the neutralist and democratically elected government in Ukraine to replace it with one that is anti-russian, thereby setting the stage for this invasion. Also, the US has been providing arms to the ukraine since then

Zelensky is literally an actor and a puppet for an oligarch (ihor kolomoiski) who hates russians and employs violent fascist militias to oppress his own people and sell his country down the river to the highest bidder.
Unacceptable. The US supporting an anti-Russian government in Ukraine does not permit a Russian invasion. This attack is a violation of international law. The pro-Russian rationalizations presented have been garbage.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The US explicitly supported (and potentially perpetrated) the 2014 coup that removed the neutralist and democratically elected government in Ukraine to replace it with one that is anti-russian, thereby setting the stage for this invasion. Also, the US has been providing arms to the ukraine since then

Zelensky is literally an actor and a puppet for an oligarch (ihor kolomoiski) who hates russians and employs violent fascist militias to oppress his own people and sell his country down the river to the highest bidder.
The US have a history of doing this , that's why I found it interesting,that most westerners don't know their own history.
You fight for democracy, but in reality
You replace the government , to your own benefits.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invade on what grounds?

Let’s break down this logic:
Your neighbor becomes friends with someone you don’t like. Therefore, you go into his house, beat the shvt out of him and take his house.
This example is too simplistic.

More accurate logic:
Your neighbor is removed from his house by some person X who doesn't like you, and in his place he puts someone else who doesn't like you, and the person X sells him guns. Also, you can't call the police because they're crooked and on the take.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you aren’t commander in chief. This is poor logic especially when applied to nuclear weapons.
You see how interesting this is ?
You can see the hypocrisy in my statement, yet you are unable to see it in the government.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This example is too simplistic.

More accurate logic:
Your neighbor is removed from his house by some person X who doesn't like you, and in his place he puts someone else who doesn't like you, and the person X sells him guns. Also, you can't call the police because they're crooked and on the take.
Wrong. A country is sovereign no matter who heads the government. There are no justifiable grounds for an unprovoked invasion.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation in Ukraine is interesting. One thing that has quickly become apparent is that about 90% of "information" that we receive about it is either deliberate misinformation or, at best, unverified fake news. Regardless of whether the sources of information are Russian, Ukrainian or Western, they all lie to fit their narratives. It kind of makes you wonder how much of what we "know" about past military conflicts is the truth, as opposed to fabricated propaganda.

According to the Russians, Ukraine is a country led by a gang of alcoholic neo-nazis (with the chief neo-nazi being a jew :rolleyes:) and the Ukrainian population needs to be rescued from their clutches. It's like they are not even trying to come up with anything remotely believable.

According to the Ukrainians, Russian casualties are in the tens of thousands and a mythical Ukrainian fighter jet pilot is single-handedly responsible for taking out half of the Russian air force. It's quite amazing how the Ukrainian government can, in the same breath, claim that their military is inflicting crushing losses on the enemy, while at the same time desperately beg for more weapons and a no-fly zone...or how they can claim that their ranks are overflowing with "volunteers" while they are instituting a universal draft for all males between the ages of 18 and 60. The fact that Western media breathlessly repeats this nonsense without any kind of verifiaction is perhaps not surprising.

According to the West, Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union. The fact that Putin has been in power for over two decades and has, so far, taken no steps to restore the Soviet Union is conveniently omitted. And of course, the war in Ukraine has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the West has been using Ukraine as a pawn in the decades-long chess game against Russia. The CIA-funded 2013/2014 anti-Russian uprising, the repeated promises to make Ukraine a part of NATO and to station American troops there, the well-known plan to use the "Ukraine model" to trigger a regime change in Russia - none of that has anything at all to do with what's happening in Ukraine right now, according to your friendly purveyors of "reliable" information (a.k.a. the mainstream media).

Despite the misinformation campaigns, a few logical conclusions can be made after two weeks of this conflict. First of all, the actual scope of fighting appears to be quite limited. The Russian military is clearly holding back and not resorting to the kind of tactics they used in Syria. There is no mass bombardment or artillery shelling of civilian areas or civil infrastructure. There is limited use of air power and the Russians appear more interested in encircling Ukrainian cities than engaging in urban warfare. So far, civilian casualties have been very limited and it is likely that military casualties are also limited. The fact that we have seen virtually no footage of fighting on the ground (except for fake videos from video games or past conflicts) suggests that there isn't much fighting actually taking place.

The second conclusion is that the sanctions are not working and will likely have unintended consequences. Putin surely knew that there would be massive sanctions if he invaded Ukraine but he did it anyway. Why? Because Putin and his inner circle were already under sanctions even before the invasion. The new sanctions will hurt regular people and will be perceived as a hostile act by a foreign enemy. This, in turn, will actually increase support for Putin among average Russians (just like the suffering caused by WWII increased support for Stalin). Putin cealrly understands this, while Western leaders unfortunately do not.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unacceptable. The US supporting an anti-Russian government in Ukraine does not permit a Russian invasion. This attack is a violation of international law. The pro-Russian rationalizations presented have been garbage.
You think the US would stand by idly if China replaced the mexican government with commies and then started selling nukes to Mexico? Aka nukes within 5 minutes flight time from Dallas-Ft Worth? The US would do exactly the same thing if it were on our doorstep.

And I'm not saying that Russia is justified in invading ukraine, but the policy experts have been warning for over a decade that US foreign policy with Ukraine was going to result in war, so you can't say it was unexpected. The US could have taken steps to de-fuse the situation, not to mention this would never have happened if Trump were re-elected. For all Trump's faults, he was very good at foreign relations.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think the US would stand by idly if China replaced the mexican government with commies and then started selling nukes to Mexico? Aka nukes within 5 minutes flight time from Dallas-Ft Worth? The US would do exactly the same thing if it were on our doorstep.
Dream up fantasy scenarios all you want. This goes to show it is probably a good idea to have amicable relations with your neighbors. Russia brought this on themselves.

And I'm not saying that Russia is justified in invading ukraine, but the policy experts have been warning for over a decade that US foreign policy with Ukraine was going to result in war, so you can't say it was unexpected. The US could have taken steps to de-fuse the situation, not to mention this would never have happened if Trump were re-elected. For all Trump's faults, he was very good at foreign relations.
Well of course this wouldn’t happen under Trump. He is on record saying he would simply give Ukraine to Russia.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. A country is sovereign no matter who heads the government. There are no justifiable grounds for an unprovoked invasion.
By your logic, there are grounds to justify an invasion if there is provocation. I'd call forced regime change and weapons sales to someone who hates your guts a pretty clear provocation.

Also, you can never be wrong, so therefore I'm right.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By your logic, there are grounds to justify an invasion if there is provocation. I'd call forced regime change and weapons sales to someone who hates your guts a pretty clear provocation.
No. The grounds for invasion are self-defense and gross human rights abuses.

Your “provocation” is analogous to having a gun shootout over shvt talking and peacocking.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation in Ukraine is interesting. One thing that has quickly become apparent is that about 90% of "information" that we receive about it is either deliberate misinformation or, at best, unverified fake news. Regardless of whether the sources of information are Russian, Ukrainian or Western, they all lie to fit their narratives. It kind of makes you wonder how much of what we "know" about past military conflicts is the truth, as opposed to fabricated propaganda.
Watch one of the "dead bodies" in this spot fix his "body bag". This is exactly why I don't believe anything the media tells me anymore.

Military history is written by the winners of the war, there are a lot of accepted narratives about WW2 that have found to not be true because the victors had a bias towards their side, or because there is one book on a topic, and that one author said something.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of videos showing apartment buildings and other civilian structures destroyed. It is obviously the russian strategy to level each city with long distance artillery.

And about the tires, those trucks traveled there by rail. The Ukrainians blew up the rail lines at the border. Russia relies too much on rail for resupply.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch one of the "dead bodies" in this spot fix his "body bag". This is exactly why I don't believe anything the media tells me anymore.

Military history is written by the winners of the war, there are a lot of accepted narratives about WW2 that have found to not be true because the victors had a bias towards their side, or because there is one book on a topic, and that one author said something.
FYI this may be a fake.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the positive things of this conflict is that the ones that will suffer the most are european citizens which are already paying for gas and fuel twice the cost they were paying few weeks ago.

I hope enough businesses and people will go bankrupt so they will finally stop being "compliant" to whatever authorities and media tell them to do or think...I hope they will finally ask themselves if obeying is gonna reward them in the long run.

I'm more than willing to face economical losses myself if its necessary to flush the toilet toward the current ruling class and institution.

Apparently Putin not only ended the covid "pandemic" ( :rolleyes:) but ignited events that will wake the F up europeans were terrorists attacks and slow economical bleeding failed.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of videos showing apartment buildings and other civilian structures destroyed. It is obviously the russian strategy to level each city with long distance artillery.

And about the tires, those trucks traveled there by rail. The Ukrainians blew up the rail lines at the border. Russia relies too much on rail for resupply.

Thanks for the fake news.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to love the "reporting" that we get here in the "free" West.

Title of the article: "U.S. estimates 2,000 to 4,000 Russian troops killed in Ukraine war".

When you actually read the article it says that "the U.S. assesses with "low confidence" that between 2,000 and 4,000 Russian troops have been killed over the course of Vladimir Putin's 12-day war in Ukraine, Defense Intelligence Agency Director Scott Berrier testified Tuesday."

If you have "low confidence" in your own fvcking estimates, why provide them in the first place? It's like saying "I'm pretty sure I have no clue what I'm talking about, but here's my ignorant opinion anyway". Literally EVERYTHING that is being reported about this conflict is fake news.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the fake news.
Yes, the war is fake. Every single youtube video is all cgi. Ukrainians are all crisis actors, especially the children. They are blowing up their own country building by building and killing themselves just to make putin look bad. Their president is the worst kind of nazi, a jew nazi! They are all so good at this pretend war that they are leaving dead bodies in the streets for dogs to eat.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your source of information?
Video, live correspondents, interviews, and pictures of dead, maimed and wounded innocent people in additional to bombed out apartments, hospitals, churches and schools --- as shown by every major national and local news network in the US.

There's a reason 141 countries have banded together to crush Russia financially.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the war is fake.
No, the war is not fake but the video you posted certainly is. If you had half-a-brain you might have realized that you can't have fresh grass on the ground in late February/early March in a region that has sub-zero temperatures and is covered in snow during this time of year.

Last edited: