Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here cheap?

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
courier service company-thanks
Distribution is easy in today's world. Just link up with any of courier service companies and they will send ur goods anywhere in the world, even up to timbaktu.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
courier service company-thanks
There's plenty of ways to earn money, some will be so easy, even in the current economic climate.

Just know what people want but actually needs.

For example, people need food but they want it to be cheaper now. So you could potentially harness that knowledge by perhaps delivering food packs (which you cook) to office/factory workers.

Say a normal food lunch pack cost USD 7 but you sell yours at USD 5, you'd have plenty of buyers, don't you think so?

And your clients can only grow when word spreads out, correct?

And if you can sell a hundred packs per day that equals to $500.

Just so you know, a single office tower has more then a hundred office workers, now think of the potential.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm developing that skill, to be spending "right".
And since you posted a few days ago some thread about always be searching to be making a profit, I've been brainstorming how to increase my income, but passively.

I thought of two products to invent that my workplace could use but I don't know how to set up manufacturing and distribution.
Distribution is probably most important to learn how to set up.
During the beginning of pandemic I told a guy that I knew who supplied me with “prescription drugs” here and there a plan I had come up with. I told him it would cost him $5000 and it would make him upwards of $50000 plus.

The plan was to advertise to poor people about about PUA pandemic unemployment given out by the federal stimulus CARES act. Since this guy was a hustler, he probably knew a lot of people in the slums/ghetto neighborhoods who were too illiterate to file their own paperwork. His social media has over thousands of followers. The plan was to spend $5000 to advertise on social media on how people can get free money from the federal stimulus of upwards to 20k. I taught him how to do the paperwork for people. And I told him to charge $500-$1000 up front, or $1500 once they get their stimulus unemployment checks. I also told him to change his social media to make himself look like a professional money guru.

Right now he is up to $75k profit in three short months since he started and he has more clients in the pipeline. His email is constantly flooded with people who don’t know about the federal stimulus and all the ways They can get free money and how to file their own paperwork. I also taught him how to do paperwork for business owners, college kids, and other people entitled to stimulus money.

40 million people filed for unemployment during the shutdown and there’s trillions of dollars in stimulus money given out by the federal government yet somehow a lot of people are totally clueless about all the ways they can get stimulus money. And because of this, there are hundreds of billions of dollars still unused by people who easily qualify.

There’s a business idea right there for anyone in need of a side hussle.

Now he’s working on his insurance/investment broker/tax adviser liscences - because the same people have asked him about these things. Once a Prescription drug dealer, he’s now opened his own office in his house making more money he’s ever made doing paper work instead of something high risk. Not to too my own horn but I changed his entire hustle with just one idea. Now he’s thinking bigger than his old paradigm.

He also sent me a check for $5000 which I spent on $100 bottles of scotch whiskey.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of ways to earn money, some will be so easy, even in the current economic climate.

Just know what people want but actually needs.

For example, people need food but they want it to be cheaper now. So you could potentially harness that knowledge by perhaps delivering food packs (which you cook) to office/factory workers.

Say a normal food lunch pack cost USD 7 but you sell yours at USD 5, you'd have plenty of buyers, don't you think so?

And your clients can only grow when word spreads out, correct?

And if you can sell a hundred packs per day that equals to $500.

Just so you know, a single office tower has more then a hundred office workers, now think of the potential.
brilliant for a big city
I don't have the population base here. There's approx. 1 mil in this whole province vs. approaching 1 mil people in whole city of Winnipeg.

Its funny/ironic you bring up batch cooking/catered cooking as this is the area of cooking I excelled in in school.
It was due to all my years of production semiskilled and then skilled industrial trade jobs that helped me excel in the uni catering kitchen back home when I first got my cook apprenticeship signed. When I went to the first session of chef school I didn't "pop" as a potential successful chef until we did our catering course and then my organisational and leadership qualities kicked in.
To be able to accurately repeat the same flavour and aesthetics/presentation multiple times and quickly and correctly, equally portioned was second nature to me.
Plus I like the adrenalin buzz by meeting the quota for completed covers(individual meals)

I am shackled to a 40 hour job with zero flexibility that physically tires me to where even maintaining my new athletic social circle is challenging.
Passive profit is where I must concentrate.

Maybe just look into patenting and selling these patents of inventions. That's not a fulltime venture that would take much effort once you get to know how to apply.
Then again, maybe just licensing an invented product would be smarter.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the beginning of pandemic I told a guy that I knew who supplied me with “prescription drugs” here and there a plan I had come up with. I told him it would cost him $5000 and it would make him upwards of $50000 plus.

The plan was to advertise poor people about about PUA pandemic unemployment given out by the federal stimulus CARES act. Since this guy was a hustler, he probably knew a lot of people in the slums/ghetto neighborhoods who were too illiterate to file their own paperwork. His social media has over thousands of followers. The plan was to spend $5000 to advertise on social media on how people can get free money from the federal stimulus of upwards to 20k. I taught him how to do the paperwork for people. And I told him to charge $500-$1000 up front, or $1500 once they get their stimulus unemployment checks. I also told him to change his social media to make himself look like a professional money guru.

Right now he is up to $75k profit in three short months since he started and he has more clients in the pipeline. His email is constantly flooded with people who don’t know about the federal stimulus and all the ways you can get free money and how to file their own paperwork. I also taught him how to do paperwork with business owner, college kids.

40 million people filed for unemployment during the shutdown and there’s trillions of dollars in stimulus money given out by the federal government yet somehow a lot of people are totally clueless about all the ways they can get stimulus money. And because of this, there are hundreds of billions of dollars still unused by people who easily qualify. There’s a business idea with there.

Now he’s working on his insurance/investment broker/tax adviser liscences - because the same people have asked him about these things. Once a Prescription drug agree seller, he’s now opened his own office in his house making more money he’s ever made doing paper work instead of something high risk. Not to too my own horn but I changed his entire hustle with just one idea. Now he’s thinking big instead of being a drug dealer.

He also sent me a check for $5000 which I spent on $100 bottles of scotch whiskey.
Yes, people are clueless with paperwork or registering for anything online(certain age brackets)
Nicely executed Storm.
Way to show leadership in "cleaning" up your community of drugs too.
Buddy is in the enviable position of the market demanding more services of him.
Can't beat that.
That's like the effect of plating women to get them to collectively behave better.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am shackled to a 40 hour job with zero flexibility that physically tires me to where even maintaining my new athletic social circle is challenging.
Passive profit is where I must concentrate.
Passive profit also needs direct intervention but with lesser time spent, more towards management.

Before going for passive incomes, through businesses, you'd not only need management skills but also experience.

The above post was an example, find something that suits ur locality and then practice ur managing skills there.

It could be something as simple as delivering newspapers, milk or simple groceries to people.

If ur location has only 10,000 house, supply the needs of 100 houses 1st.

Do something that has a higher probability of success and at the same time hone ur people/management skills in real time because its critical in any future venture.

Also do something that needs minimal investment, with something you already have, maximise its usage, like a car, like ur friends, like ur kitchen, like ur free time, etc.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm developing that skill, to be spending "right".
And since you posted a few days ago some thread about always be searching to be making a profit, I've been brainstorming how to increase my income, but passively.

I thought of two products to invent that my workplace could use but I don't know how to set up manufacturing and distribution.
Distribution is probably most important to learn how to set up.
Amazon FBA <- they will handle distribution, sales.., shipping and warehouse.

One or two ppl can run a huge business out of a home office or garage. It is not as good as when it first started, but it is possible and repeatable to function like a 1000 person company. Amazon takes a cut that is more than it used to be, but at the scale that a person can do the money is insane. Literally, you can sell thousands of an item or items overnight... the secret is sourcing. Look for products that are pulled from general sales in stores, figure out the problem they had, buy it (ALL) and go. Find the distribution warehouse of the same. Can get things at lower than cost. I guarantee it works. you can rent trucks or use freight until your ready to buy equipment. when you find something.. buy it that day on the spot.

At a smaller scale for starting out; do the same; when Costco dumps something below cost buy the pallet or pallets of it and from all the locations you can reach. Push it through FBA. Others are already doing it because it works, anyone can do this. um... careful of candy and chocolate in the summer.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passive profit also needs direct intervention but with lesser time spent, more towards management.

Before going for passive incomes, through businesses, you'd not only need management skills but also experience.

The above post was an example, find something that suits ur locality and then practice ur managing skills there.

It could be something as simple as delivering newspapers, milk or simple groceries to people.

If ur location has only 10,000 house, supply the needs of 100 houses 1st.

Do something that has a higher probability of success and at the same time hone ur people/management skills in real time because its critical in any future venture.

Also do something that needs minimal investment, with something you already have, maximise its usage, like a car, like ur friends, like ur kitchen, like ur free time, etc.
yes, nodding my head as I read through this, that's right, that's what would suit me is to start small but still practice same skills.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm really tired after work or is it boredom/depression/loneliness.
Those things could be eased away with exciting new project of bringing in extra income that could hopefully be realised as a passive source eventually with proper management, if I understood you correctly.
I'm unusually strong.
(probably have a bodybuilder look if I drastically cut fat)
An idea I have is to offer moving services to females from a female. Apparently there's tons of single mothers out there with the income streams that would pay for this.
I got the idea in a roundabout way from this business that advertises 2 guys with big hearts or something like that. Actually its a little bit of awkward marketing. They are selling themselves and their service. I have a truck and moving is not always during the day but at night and on weekends. What to charge? I've never hired movers in my life.

Another idea is that "steam shampooing" of carpets that some buildings require old tenants to do or there's a deduction off their end-of-term security deposit. The deduction is 90-110, but to rent one of those machines is about 25. a day, iirc.
So I'd be marketing to the tenants to do their place for 50-75. How do I market? and owning my own two machines(one for backup and parts) would be wiser.

These are small holes I see to be filled, which would be parttime.

Risky though, because I can't physically injure myself and then subsequently lose time from the main plate.

I like the idea of something low impact like walking.
Going door to door I actually get an adrenalin buzz from(selling girl guide cookies comes to mind, when I was younger) I have an approachable face that people have gravitated towards and trusted fast when I worked retail during and after high school. I would meet all kinds of single men too. lol. lol. I'd have the plausible deniability that I just "knocked on your door to sell you this, but since I'm almost out of what you wanted let me take your contact info..." lol. That would work.

What to sell? What did Warren Buffett sell when he first went door-to-door? I forget what his product was, soda pop drinks or something?

Last edited:

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, people are clueless with paperwork or registering for anything online(certain age brackets)
Nicely executed Storm.
Way to show leadership in "cleaning" up your community of drugs too.
Buddy is in the enviable position of the market demanding more services of him.
Can't beat that.
That's like the effect of plating women to get them to collectively behave better.
Another idea that I’ve given to 5 people who have opened up their own successful businesses is opening a home health house for the elderly. There is a loop hole in the healthcare field where insurance companies and Medicaid/Medicare do not check up on your credentials. You can easily file for a health liscence where you get a serial code and you can charge insurance companies millions of dollars for all sorts of care.

I used to work in the healthcare fraud Department and found over 1000 cases of people taking advantage of this loophole. Someone managed to charge insurance companies $25 million over a 15 year period and only got caught because they got careless. They started charging insurance companies for health services for dead people. Lol.

I’m not saying take advantage of the loophole but anyone can open up an old people’s Home and get a license without any type of medical license whatsoever.

It’s a lucrative business if you can get a loan for a medium size building.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy fvck hey? I just thought of something on your thought.

What would the families of the placed elderly patients be willing to pay for evidence to give to their lawyers in a mass civil suit?
Is there a bit of an underground market for private invest igators who deliver this type of valuable info?
Do newspapers still pay for info for big stories?
But that's not clever, once the suit is won or the newspaper published, you've only been paid the one time.
Most of the people who got caught did not do any prison time or even get sued. There’s a lot of paper work the federal government would have to audit. No one has the time or budget for that. And most importantly, nobody cares about it. The world runs on money and how to exploit the system. That loophole is set up for a reason. It also benefits health insurance companies too. That’s why they turn a blind eye. If thousands of home health centers were to open and hundreds of thousands of elderly people sign up, that’s millions of dollars for insurance companies. And politicians are in the pockets of insurance companies so obviously they won’t do a damn thing about any loopholes.

The way things work is “I rub your back if you rub my back.” The rest of the world follows the system. But then there are those who exploit the system for their own profit.

An example of exploiting the system is look at prisons. They are a billion dollar industry now. Some judges are bought out and try to meet a quota by sentencing as many people as they can per month, lol.

It’s the same with old people’s homes. We need a place to throw away all the old people and profit while doing it.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another idea is that "steam shampooing" of carpets that some buildings require old tenants to do or there's a deduction off their end-of-term security deposit. The deduction is 90-110, but to rent one of those machines is about 25. a day, iirc.
So I'd be marketing to the tenants to do their place for 50-75. How do I market? and owning my own two machines(one for backup and parts) would be wiser.
Do this. Big profit because the chemicals is relatively cheap, just know where to buy it from. Also equipment is cheap, you just need 2 manpower to start this off, hire those people that's considered "special" (people with disabilities but can physically work).

Market it out as sanitisation cleaning (you could also leverage on using special persons), not only for carpets but removal of stains from beds, sofas, curtains etc.

As for getting clients, start off through FB and also have a dedicated team of people to do tele-marketing, you can outsource this at 1st then gradually hire ur own.

A major part of ur expenses should be marketing, make it attractive like having some sort of package deals.

This is doable because of low investment vis a vis high probability of success.

Clever girl. Not a bad idea at all.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the people who got caught did not do any prison time or even get sued. There’s a lot of paper work the federal government would have to audit. No one has the time or budget for that. And most importantly, nobody cares about it. The world runs on money and how to exploit the system. That loophole is set up for a reason. It also benefits health insurance companies too. That’s why they turn a blind eye. If thousands of home health centers were to open and hundreds of thousands of elderly people sign up, that’s millions of dollars for insurance companies. And politicians are in the pockets of insurance companies so obviously they won’t do a damn thing about any loopholes.

The way things work is “I rub your back if you rub my back.” The rest of the world follows the system. But then there are those who exploit the system for their own profit.

An example of exploiting the system is look at prisons. They are a billion dollar industry now. Some judges are bought out and try to meet a quota by sentencing as many people as they can per month, lol.

It’s the same with old people’s homes. We need a place to throw away all the old people and profit while doing it.
There's a System of a Down song that reminds me of this post.
Here you quoted a post I deleted because I thought it sounded too altruistic/moral high groundish.
I wish I could jump from wage slave to this 'rub my back, rub your back' turn a blind eye mentality in order to run a profitable business. What a chickenschit I am hey?

There was talk here in Canada they were going to start releasing prisoners because of the Covid. I guess that kind of Covid talk didn't happen in the States.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do this. Big profit because the chemicals is relatively cheap, just know where to buy it from. Also equipment is cheap, you just need 2 manpower to start this off, hire those people that's considered "special" (people with disabilities but can physically work).

Market it out as sanitisation cleaning (you could also leverage on using special persons), not only for carpets but removal of stains from beds, sofas, curtains etc.

As for getting clients, start off through FB and also have a dedicated team of people to do tele-marketing, you can outsource this at 1st then gradually hire ur own.

A major part of ur expenses should be marketing, make it attractive like having some sort of package deals.

This is doable because of low investment vis a vis high probability of success.

Clever girl. Not a bad idea at all.
Thank you Spaz. I guess operating a fb acct again would be completely different for business purposes than the attention wh0re risk. I got rid of my sm based on what I read here on sosuave. Its gone. But I remember there was community neighbourhood groups and renters groups that traded inside info on apartments I could rejoin.
The telemarketing would work well as that can be done remotely.
I can't help it, I like the idea of hiring the developmentally disabled.
The chemicals can be bought from a walkin just a few neighbouhoods from here. 'Disinfectant' should be in the name of the business.
Seems so 24/7 though. I dread the rapid escalation. I'd have to decide my boundaries.

i.e. at one point I offload the business and sell.

But then that would be a shame to do it before franchising it.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you Spaz. I guess operating a fb acct again would be completely different for business purposes than the attention wh0re risk. I got rid of my sm based on what I read here on sosuave. Its gone. But I remember there was community neighbourhood groups and renters groups that traded inside info on apartments I could rejoin.
The telemarketing would work well as that can be done remotely.
I can't help it, I like the idea of hiring the developmentally disabled.
The chemicals can be bought from a walkin just a few neighbouhoods from here. 'Disinfectant' should be in the name of the business.
Seems so 24/7 though. I dread the rapid escalation. I'd have to decide my boundaries.

i.e. at one point I offload the business and sell.

But then that would be a shame to do it before franchising it.
I highly doubt that you need 10K to even start this off, more like 5k is good enough.

Once you got it up and running, since its a service provider, you can branch out to selling those machines u r using for cleaning to house owners, that's where the big bucks is.

Source for those high tech vacuum cleaners (that allows mixing cleaning chemicals), something like rainbow, from Europe or Japan where it is cheaper.

Ideally, your income from sales of machine should be 70%, whilst ur service sales is 30%. There's a reason for this but we'll talk abt this some other time after you're set up something, I will guide you on what to do.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know, it's not a good idea to buy 2nd hand tires, even if the threads are not worn off, rubber has an expiry date, hint : it could explode whilst u r driving.

As to whether a man should buy 2nd hand spare parts or new parts, he should considered the age of his vehicle 1st, if its considered new, buy new and if its an old shiet buy 2nd hand.

Now before you go on talking abt the above and trying to disprove me, go talk to those that work in that line - then you'll know how naive you actually are your whole life.
I've been buying used tires for over a decade for my daily driver. Zero issues, and I'm capable of reading a manufacturing date on a tire to determine if it's worthy of being put on my vehicle.

Naive? Sure buddy. Keep giving people sh*t financial advice. Fortunately when I first started listening to people's advice on this forum almost a decade ago there weren't any idiots like yourself spouting half-baked ideas presented in a nebulous manner in a vain effort to give the perception of wisdom lmao. What an absolute clown.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've not explained properly why frugality isn't good vs spending right/more.
Looks like the lightbulb finally came on. Gonna need more nuance than the rest of your post though, your communication skills are extremely lacking and it's easy for some dumb newbie to misinterpret what you say.

Lookatu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazon FBA <- they will handle distribution, sales.., shipping and warehouse.

One or two ppl can run a huge business out of a home office or garage. It is not as good as when it first started, but it is possible and repeatable to function like a 1000 person company. Amazon takes a cut that is more than it used to be, but at the scale that a person can do the money is insane. Literally, you can sell thousands of an item or items overnight... the secret is sourcing. Look for products that are pulled from general sales in stores, figure out the problem they had, buy it (ALL) and go. Find the distribution warehouse of the same. Can get things at lower than cost. I guarantee it works. you can rent trucks or use freight until your ready to buy equipment. when you find something.. buy it that day on the spot.

At a smaller scale for starting out; do the same; when Costco dumps something below cost buy the pallet or pallets of it and from all the locations you can reach. Push it through FBA. Others are already doing it because it works, anyone can do this. um... careful of candy and chocolate in the summer.
The FBA wave was a few years ago but like you said, there is still enough to go around for everyone as Amazon still only has a small chunk of the eCommerce space believe it or not. I agree with everything you said but the best sellers find an item that the masses want and improve on it design wise and private label it to grow their brand for any new future products. There are more than a handful of great Amazon metric software out there to help you determine what are the hottest sellers at a good profit margin.
If really interested, I recommend following the top FBA sellers on youtube and also shelling out some $ for one of the courses. The biggest thing with people is analysis paralysis and them actually getting off their butt's and doing something. There's been way more people setting up FBA accounts than actually selling on Amazon.

The second part of what you're describing is Retail Arbitrage and unfortunately, it's not as lucrative as it once was since you have crazy people now adays driving across to different states to hoard up a certain product or sale. But you can still make enough to pay your utility bills and such.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the best sellers find an item that the masses want and improve on it design wise and private label it to grow their brand for any new future products.
agree. and then, of course, don't tell anyone until it is really working. a bundle is the easy one, slap a new UPC done. no engineering needed. this is not chump change.... 50 to 250k a month. when sales are increasing amazon's support gets better. when going the other way it gets worse... have to have multiple accounts (against the policies...) to triangulate competitors.

even with FBA; local storage space is the first problem that success will create. the next one is what to do with the cash.

the Costco thing is a way that a person can learn with a small risk about how to do this particular thing. it is something a person just looking to learn how to have a business can do without much risk. buying out a warehouse is gutsy if never sold anything before...

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been buying used tires for over a decade for my daily driver. Zero issues, and I'm capable of reading a manufacturing date on a tire to determine if it's worthy of being put on my vehicle.

Naive? Sure buddy. Keep giving people sh*t financial advice. Fortunately when I first started listening to people's advice on this forum almost a decade ago there weren't any idiots like yourself spouting half-baked ideas presented in a nebulous manner in a vain effort to give the perception of wisdom lmao. What an absolute clown.
Looks like the lightbulb finally came on. Gonna need more nuance than the rest of your post though, your communication skills are extremely lacking and it's easy for some dumb newbie to misinterpret what you say.
Ain't my fault that you have been too poor for the past 10 years to even buy a single new tire.

Must be nice being frugal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is what I mean by cheap =/= frugal. Buying used tires is cheap. Tire price is not what’s on the sticker; it’s the remaining tread life.

Simple math lesson:

$200 tire / 60,000 miles = $0.00333 / mile ( 0.3 cents per mile)

$50 tire / 10,000 miles = $0.005 / mile ( 0.5 cents per mile)