Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here cheap?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've not explained properly why frugality isn't good vs spending right/more.
Looks like the lightbulb finally came on. Gonna need more nuance than the rest of your post though, your communication skills are extremely lacking and it's easy for some dumb newbie to misinterpret what you say.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazon FBA <- they will handle distribution, sales.., shipping and warehouse.

One or two ppl can run a huge business out of a home office or garage. It is not as good as when it first started, but it is possible and repeatable to function like a 1000 person company. Amazon takes a cut that is more than it used to be, but at the scale that a person can do the money is insane. Literally, you can sell thousands of an item or items overnight... the secret is sourcing. Look for products that are pulled from general sales in stores, figure out the problem they had, buy it (ALL) and go. Find the distribution warehouse of the same. Can get things at lower than cost. I guarantee it works. you can rent trucks or use freight until your ready to buy equipment. when you find something.. buy it that day on the spot.

At a smaller scale for starting out; do the same; when Costco dumps something below cost buy the pallet or pallets of it and from all the locations you can reach. Push it through FBA. Others are already doing it because it works, anyone can do this. um... careful of candy and chocolate in the summer.
The FBA wave was a few years ago but like you said, there is still enough to go around for everyone as Amazon still only has a small chunk of the eCommerce space believe it or not. I agree with everything you said but the best sellers find an item that the masses want and improve on it design wise and private label it to grow their brand for any new future products. There are more than a handful of great Amazon metric software out there to help you determine what are the hottest sellers at a good profit margin.
If really interested, I recommend following the top FBA sellers on youtube and also shelling out some $ for one of the courses. The biggest thing with people is analysis paralysis and them actually getting off their butt's and doing something. There's been way more people setting up FBA accounts than actually selling on Amazon.

The second part of what you're describing is Retail Arbitrage and unfortunately, it's not as lucrative as it once was since you have crazy people now adays driving across to different states to hoard up a certain product or sale. But you can still make enough to pay your utility bills and such.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best sellers find an item that the masses want and improve on it design wise and private label it to grow their brand for any new future products.
agree. and then, of course, don't tell anyone until it is really working. a bundle is the easy one, slap a new UPC done. no engineering needed. this is not chump change.... 50 to 250k a month. when sales are increasing amazon's support gets better. when going the other way it gets worse... have to have multiple accounts (against the policies...) to triangulate competitors.

even with FBA; local storage space is the first problem that success will create. the next one is what to do with the cash.

the Costco thing is a way that a person can learn with a small risk about how to do this particular thing. it is something a person just looking to learn how to have a business can do without much risk. buying out a warehouse is gutsy if never sold anything before...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been buying used tires for over a decade for my daily driver. Zero issues, and I'm capable of reading a manufacturing date on a tire to determine if it's worthy of being put on my vehicle.

Naive? Sure buddy. Keep giving people sh*t financial advice. Fortunately when I first started listening to people's advice on this forum almost a decade ago there weren't any idiots like yourself spouting half-baked ideas presented in a nebulous manner in a vain effort to give the perception of wisdom lmao. What an absolute clown.
This is what I mean by cheap =/= frugal. Buying used tires is cheap. Tire price is not what’s on the sticker; it’s the remaining tread life.

Simple math lesson:

$200 tire / 60,000 miles = $0.00333 / mile ( 0.3 cents per mile)

$50 tire / 10,000 miles = $0.005 / mile ( 0.5 cents per mile)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I mean by cheap =/= frugal. Buying used tires is cheap. Tire price is not what’s on the sticker; it’s the remaining tread life.

Simple math lesson:

$200 tire / 60,000 miles = $0.00333 / mile ( 0.3 cents per mile)

$50 tire / 10,000 miles = $0.005 / mile ( 0.5 cents per mile)
It's common sense, if you need to teach this fact to people here then there's nothing much you can say because it won't compute due to extremely low IQ.

An average new tire can be used anywhere between 50-80k miles depending on road conditions (hills, sharp conner, etc), day or night travel (heat factor) and driving habit.

A used tire is on average is cheaper by maybe 50 bucks vs a new tire (cheap brand).

Try divide that amount by days and you'll realise how ridiculous it is to buy 2nd hand tires, not to mention the inherent dangers of using it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of tires, motorcycles can be frugal transportation or money pits, depending on the bike. "Sport touring" is one step down from a sport bike, just as fast unless you are a pro on a track, and the tires are way cheaper. They also last much longer. Sport bike tires are meant to stick around corners, so they are soft. The mileage rating actually goes down as the quality and price go up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of tires, motorcycles can be frugal transportation or money pits, depending on the bike. "Sport touring" is one step down from a sport bike, just as fast unless you are a pro on a track, and the tires are way cheaper. They also last much longer. Sport bike tires are meant to stick around corners, so they are soft. The mileage rating actually goes down as the quality and price go up.
Bikes are fun until it rains or if u r living in a metropolitan area where traffic jams are horrendously bad.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alpha Tire

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's common sense, if you need to teach this fact to people here then there's nothing much you can say because it won't compute due to extremely low IQ.

Try divide that amount by days and you'll realise how ridiculous it is to buy 2nd hand tires, not to mention the inherent dangers of using it.
I personally like to re-use my condoms and wash it out and roll it back up. I only have sex when it's dark so the girl can't see that the condom package is already open. :lol:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily cheap or frugal, I'm just minimalistic. Constantly chasing materialism/luxury is a sure-fire way to guarantee you never build wealth.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I personally like to re-use my condoms and wash it out and roll it back up. I only have sex when it's dark so the girl can't see that the condom package is already open. :lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if some blokes here just might think its a brilliant idea, you just need to add in that you gained some sort of super power....

It's gonna take off like that no-fap thingy.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bulk buy clothes and toiletries , drink at home before a night out and only buy one drink in the venue . Dates are in a bar , one drink then they buy next round , only expenses are for trips abroad .

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bulk buy clothes and toiletries , drink at home before a night out and only buy one drink in the venue . Dates are in a bar , one drink then they buy next round , only expenses are for trips abroad .
How do you bulk buy clothes? You mean like socks and underwear, right?

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you bulk buy clothes? You mean like socks and underwear, right?
Yeah those plus t shirts and jeans , my look is classic no need for flashy crap or follow the trends and that junk .

Dancore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never paid attention to my appearance before, but lately I have realized how important it's to look good, dress tastefully and be stylish. I still have some problems with matching clothes and accessories. I recently found one fanny pack and loved it, but I'm not sure if it will go with shirts and blazers. What do you think?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have one rule. If I can’t pay cash for it (cash or debit), I can’t afford it yet. Buying on credit you will pay for it twice so the purchase better be benefiting me above and beyond the interest being paid.
I live by two multi-multimillionaires here in rural America. Privateer land developers. I never see them in a new car or truck. A 100 grand truck/car better be making money and not sucking it down. They buy used, serviceable equipment When they can. They stop by to see me and we talk business ideas periodically. They’ve helped me out and I’ve helped them out.

A lot of it is really being friends with people with big ideas. Think big. Always think big. All my vehicles are paid for. I work out four days a week lifting big. Heavy weights, intermittently fasting (for about 12 years now) and a meat and vegetable diet keep my mind clean and hyper functional.

There was a time where I always tightened my belt when it comes to money. It doesn’t work unless you are building a reserve or paying off debt as fast as you can. Debt can destroy you if it’s not debt that has a return. Think big and think in abundance. To me “frugal” means enough reserve built up to pay cash for a trip or something I want or need. Invest in yourself.

I knew an engineer that drove a little junk Toyota pickup back and forth to work. I asked him about it once. But he was buying rental houses in Vegas. A thousand mile away. Last time I saw him he had three of them. That’s frugal.
this is golden. men under 30 usually think the rich are poor and that the poor are rich. because like girls, they believe Facebook.
based on this post, you clearly get it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever call up a bank and cancel a credit card? Try it once. They will automatically penalize you by lowering your credit score. Because you are not going to be paying them interest anymore they feel the need to punish you. The whole thing is a trap. Take charge of you life and production. Your hard work is valuable. Don’t let interest drain your soul.
A high credit score is usually the sign of a beta chump. good boy, you pay your interest to the alpha really well. Drop that crap and pay cash. A bad credit score and a full wallet are golden. (by full wallet I mean a couple million in cash reserves.)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high credit score is usually the sign of a beta chump. good boy, you pay your interest to the alpha really well. Drop that crap and pay cash. A bad credit score and a full wallet are golden. (by full wallet I mean a couple million in cash reserves.)
No. You’re reading way too much into it. I bought my house at 26 and have an 800 credit score. I own two credit cards. Never paid a dime in interest except for mortgage and my car (which is electric, purchased new with $10,000 in tax credits from the government).

Not everything is black and white.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You’re reading way too much into it. I bought my house at 26 and have an 800 credit score. I own two credit cards. Never paid a dime in interest except for mortgage and my car (which is electric, purchased new with $10,000 in tax credits from the government).

Not everything is black and white.
cool, you are the exception. I also have an 850 or whatever.. :(. The wealthiest man I know personally, always pays 90 days late; replaces accounts payable teams twice a year cause the job sucks. His DandB sucks. Making money really fast.. alpha...

Usually to get a 750 score; a man or couple will scratch and pay on time for stuff that they can't really afford. They pay so much interest, all because they need to look cool. Based on what you say; you probably get it. But would you not agree that most of the crowd don't....