Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here cheap?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no wonder people who are poor gets poorer.

You condition ur own minds and when you act as such you become as such.
That's a really cute platitude.

I actually agree with Spaz. If I were frugal, I'd never travel around the world. That would make life not worth living given all of the great experiences I've accumulated and even women I've met from different countries.

Having traveled, I cannot imagine spending all of my life in one place. The world is a beautiful and magnificent creation. I believe if one wants to experience a full life (everyone should), one should see the world.

And because of my passion for traveling, this led me to focus on money and accumulating assets/wealth. Because of my desire to spend more on experiences, it motivated me to make more money.

What is the point of being frugal, saving money, living in one place, and retiring in said place? Do you imagine this is life? Or is it the life you were conditioned to believe? Work hard, save money, retire, then die.

For me, life is about experiencing a FULL LIFE.

Having covid-19 made me realize this EVEN MORE. I thought to myself "You know, even though I am only 36, I don't have any regrets. I feel like I've lived a full life. I've traveled to countless countries, slept with hundreds of women, have had sucessful businesses, was able to work in the public sector and help people in need. If I go now, I don't have any regrets."

But now that I've recovered from covid, I'm going to go for even more experiences. And that would require even more money.

On my deathbed, I realized money was just a form of freedom. It's not meant to be saved. Because you can die anytime. Money was meant to be spent on your passions while you are still alive on this Earth.

I spent $10,000 during my quarantine. I bought anything and everything that gave me joy.

Frugal people need to contemplate death. Then they will realize that all that saving might be for nothing. They could die at literally any moment. Life is all about having great experiences while you're still alive. And that requires spending money. And spending money requires making more money. And that leads to creativity and innovation to accumulate assets/wealth.
That's actually a much more nuanced point than what Spaz wrote. I can see the idea behind your post. Behind his? Not so much. You're going to have some idiot newbie go out and buy a Ford Mustang at 29% interest because "gotta spend money to make money bro".

Don't feed the trolls. Spaz is as right on things as the federal gov't. He's the only poster here who gives advice, but pots no proof or receipts. He claims to be a Mr. know it all with many businesses and lots of sexual experiences with men and women. For all we know he lives in a mud town somewhere in Asia. His knowledge of English so so good that he doesn't even know that Spaz means sane or mentally retarded.

Would you take advice from a mental retard?

You know who else lives a humble life, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg, and many more. Spaz needs medicine.

The way the dude writes casts serious doubts on him owning any kind of businesses.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

That's actually a much more nuanced point than what Spaz wrote. I can see the idea behind your post. Behind his? Not so much. You're going to have some idiot newbie go out and buy a Ford Mustang at 29% interest because "gotta spend money to make money bro".

The way the dude writes casts serious doubts on him owning any kind of businesses.
Just so you know, it's not a good idea to buy 2nd hand tires, even if the threads are not worn off, rubber has an expiry date, hint : it could explode whilst u r driving.

As to whether a man should buy 2nd hand spare parts or new parts, he should considered the age of his vehicle 1st, if its considered new, buy new and if its an old shiet buy 2nd hand.

Now before you go on talking abt the above and trying to disprove me, go talk to those that work in that line - then you'll know how naive you actually are your whole life.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ever since the 80s, even Detroit started making cars that you need to have hands like a 12 year old Korean girl to work on. If you want to work on your own car, and be able to do everything yourself, without a professional garage of specialized tools, and computer diagnostics, by something made in Detroit before 1975.
Speaking of, it bears mention on a frugality thread that if you buy a husqvarna or john deere product at a big box store like Lowe's, it is actually an imposter, sold by its own company to pimp out a quality name on a subpar product. The real stuff is what the dealership sells. The big box mowers and small engine equipment are made so that they cannot easily be serviced or repaired. They are throwaways just like the other junk, despite the branding.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score

He's a guy who acts that he knows it all from Asia. Nothing wrong with people from Asia, but one cannot given guidance based on experience from outside W.E. or the U.S. As for his non-business advice, well, my feelings on that have already been stated.

Don't confuse humility with frugality. These guys quarantine on their own private islands. They are completely isolated from the world.

Rich people swim in their 90 foot pools and drink pina colada while the rest of the world deals with the coronavirus and violent protests.

If a world war were to break out, they all have underground bunkers.

Money allows you to live in your own world.

Lack of money = living in the current zombie apocalypse.
I do not see Warren Buffett on a private island drinking pina coladas. He is paid $100k a year, but his security is very high because of his wealth; which is paid by the company he controls. On a personal level, he still lives in the house he bought in the 50's. Very modest and worth around half a million or so. A far cry from other billionaires.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If the world were to blow up tomorrow and the economy were to reset itself, warren buffet would still be around to give tips on how to trade cows and chickens, I can assure you that. He won’t be part of the masses scrambling around looking for food and shelter. He’d end up writing a memoir on how he was instrumental in restarting the stock market from caveman conditions. Again, don’t confuse humility with frugality. Sure, he is living humbly. But if push comes to shove, he won’t be part of the zombie apocalypse. He’d be observing humans from afar the way we observe animals in a zoo.

If he were really frugal, he wouldn’t have lost millions in investments. That’s right, even warren buffet doesn’t bat 1.000 in the stock market. He’s made a lot of money for sure, but he’s probably lost more money than the combined net worth of sosuave members. You can’t achieve that with frugality.

He’s a big time spender on things he thinks will appreciate in value. This is how you spend money to make money. Buying assets. And a sh1t ton of them.
I admire Mr. Buffett.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think I've not explained properly why frugality isn't good vs spending right/more.

The most professional frugal man would be a begger, am I wrong?

The most professional spender would be a billionaire, am I wrong?

Now think of those 2 sentences and then think which path you should take because it leads to either one.

As for OP, I understand that he works multiple jobs, that means he's hard working, now he just needs to readjust his buying patterns, for example instead of buying multiple shoes for himself, he could buy multiple shoes to resell them at a higher price, start off with friends, because friends are capital.

By doing so he will inadvertently increase his social networking and thus create a sphere of influence that can only grow thus creating more value.

And that's only an example.

Always spend more but spend on the right things to create a profit to you and at times pamper yourself because it helps to psyche ur mind to earn more.

Men die for wealth just the same as birds die for food.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the world were to blow up tomorrow and the economy were to reset itself, warren buffet would still be around to give tips on how to trade cows and chickens, I can assure you that. He won’t be part of the masses scrambling around looking for food and shelter. He’d end up writing a memoir on how he was instrumental in restarting the stock market from caveman conditions. Again, don’t confuse humility with frugality. Sure, he is living humbly. But if push comes to shove, he won’t be part of the zombie apocalypse. He’d be observing humans from afar the way we observe animals in a zoo.

If he were really frugal, he wouldn’t have lost millions in investments. That’s right, even warren buffet doesn’t bat 1.000 in the stock market. He’s made a lot of money for sure, but he’s probably lost more money than the combined net worth of sosuave members. You can’t achieve that with frugality.

He’s a big time spender on things he thinks will appreciate in value. This is how you spend money to make money. Buying assets. And a sh1t ton of them.
No one is perfect. It, like most successful people, learn more from their failures than their successes. That is how they improve on their gift or craft.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I think I've not explained properly why frugality isn't good vs spending right/more.

The most professional frugal man would be a begger, am I wrong?

The most professional spender would be a billionaire, am I wrong?

Now think of those 2 sentences and then think which path you should take because it leads to either one.

As for OP, I understand that he works multiple jobs, that means he's hard working, now he just needs to readjust his buying patterns, for example instead of buying multiple shoes for himself, he could buy multiple shoes to resell them at a higher price, start off with friends, because friends are capital.

By doing so he will inadvertently increase his social networking and thus create a sphere of influence that can only grow thus creating more value.

And that's only an example.

Always spend more but spend on the right things to create a profit to you and at times pamper yourself because it helps to psyche ur mind to earn more.

Men die for wealth just the same as birds die for food.
I'm developing that skill, to be spending "right".
And since you posted a few days ago some thread about always be searching to be making a profit, I've been brainstorming how to increase my income, but passively.

I thought of two products to invent that my workplace could use but I don't know how to set up manufacturing and distribution.
Distribution is probably most important to learn how to set up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And since you posted a few days ago some thread about always be searching to be making a profit, I've been brainstorming how to increase my income, but passively.

I thought of two products to invent that my workplace could use but I don't know how to set up manufacturing and distribution.
Distribution is easy in today's world. Just link up with any of courier service companies and they will send ur goods anywhere in the world, even up to timbaktu.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
courier service company-thanks
There's plenty of ways to earn money, some will be so easy, even in the current economic climate.

Just know what people want but actually needs.

For example, people need food but they want it to be cheaper now. So you could potentially harness that knowledge by perhaps delivering food packs (which you cook) to office/factory workers.

Say a normal food lunch pack cost USD 7 but you sell yours at USD 5, you'd have plenty of buyers, don't you think so?

And your clients can only grow when word spreads out, correct?

And if you can sell a hundred packs per day that equals to $500.

Just so you know, a single office tower has more then a hundred office workers, now think of the potential.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There's plenty of ways to earn money, some will be so easy, even in the current economic climate.

Just know what people want but actually needs.

For example, people need food but they want it to be cheaper now. So you could potentially harness that knowledge by perhaps delivering food packs (which you cook) to office/factory workers.

Say a normal food lunch pack cost USD 7 but you sell yours at USD 5, you'd have plenty of buyers, don't you think so?

And your clients can only grow when word spreads out, correct?

And if you can sell a hundred packs per day that equals to $500.

Just so you know, a single office tower has more then a hundred office workers, now think of the potential.
brilliant for a big city
I don't have the population base here. There's approx. 1 mil in this whole province vs. approaching 1 mil people in whole city of Winnipeg.

Its funny/ironic you bring up batch cooking/catered cooking as this is the area of cooking I excelled in in school.
It was due to all my years of production semiskilled and then skilled industrial trade jobs that helped me excel in the uni catering kitchen back home when I first got my cook apprenticeship signed. When I went to the first session of chef school I didn't "pop" as a potential successful chef until we did our catering course and then my organisational and leadership qualities kicked in.
To be able to accurately repeat the same flavour and aesthetics/presentation multiple times and quickly and correctly, equally portioned was second nature to me.
Plus I like the adrenalin buzz by meeting the quota for completed covers(individual meals)

I am shackled to a 40 hour job with zero flexibility that physically tires me to where even maintaining my new athletic social circle is challenging.
Passive profit is where I must concentrate.

Maybe just look into patenting and selling these patents of inventions. That's not a fulltime venture that would take much effort once you get to know how to apply.
Then again, maybe just licensing an invented product would be smarter.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
During the beginning of pandemic I told a guy that I knew who supplied me with “prescription drugs” here and there a plan I had come up with. I told him it would cost him $5000 and it would make him upwards of $50000 plus.

The plan was to advertise poor people about about PUA pandemic unemployment given out by the federal stimulus CARES act. Since this guy was a hustler, he probably knew a lot of people in the slums/ghetto neighborhoods who were too illiterate to file their own paperwork. His social media has over thousands of followers. The plan was to spend $5000 to advertise on social media on how people can get free money from the federal stimulus of upwards to 20k. I taught him how to do the paperwork for people. And I told him to charge $500-$1000 up front, or $1500 once they get their stimulus unemployment checks. I also told him to change his social media to make himself look like a professional money guru.

Right now he is up to $75k profit in three short months since he started and he has more clients in the pipeline. His email is constantly flooded with people who don’t know about the federal stimulus and all the ways you can get free money and how to file their own paperwork. I also taught him how to do paperwork with business owner, college kids.

40 million people filed for unemployment during the shutdown and there’s trillions of dollars in stimulus money given out by the federal government yet somehow a lot of people are totally clueless about all the ways they can get stimulus money. And because of this, there are hundreds of billions of dollars still unused by people who easily qualify. There’s a business idea with there.

Now he’s working on his insurance/investment broker/tax adviser liscences - because the same people have asked him about these things. Once a Prescription drug agree seller, he’s now opened his own office in his house making more money he’s ever made doing paper work instead of something high risk. Not to too my own horn but I changed his entire hustle with just one idea. Now he’s thinking big instead of being a drug dealer.

He also sent me a check for $5000 which I spent on $100 bottles of scotch whiskey.
Yes, people are clueless with paperwork or registering for anything online(certain age brackets)
Nicely executed Storm.
Way to show leadership in "cleaning" up your community of drugs too.
Buddy is in the enviable position of the market demanding more services of him.
Can't beat that.
That's like the effect of plating women to get them to collectively behave better.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I am shackled to a 40 hour job with zero flexibility that physically tires me to where even maintaining my new athletic social circle is challenging.
Passive profit is where I must concentrate.
Passive profit also needs direct intervention but with lesser time spent, more towards management.

Before going for passive incomes, through businesses, you'd not only need management skills but also experience.

The above post was an example, find something that suits ur locality and then practice ur managing skills there.

It could be something as simple as delivering newspapers, milk or simple groceries to people.

If ur location has only 10,000 house, supply the needs of 100 houses 1st.

Do something that has a higher probability of success and at the same time hone ur people/management skills in real time because its critical in any future venture.

Also do something that needs minimal investment, with something you already have, maximise its usage, like a car, like ur friends, like ur kitchen, like ur free time, etc.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Amazon FBA <- they will handle distribution, sales.., shipping and warehouse.

One or two ppl can run a huge business out of a home office or garage. It is not as good as when it first started, but it is possible and repeatable to function like a 1000 person company. Amazon takes a cut that is more than it used to be, but at the scale that a person can do the money is insane. Literally, you can sell thousands of an item or items overnight... the secret is sourcing. Look for products that are pulled from general sales in stores, figure out the problem they had, buy it (ALL) and go. Find the distribution warehouse of the same. Can get things at lower than cost. I guarantee it works. you can rent trucks or use freight until your ready to buy equipment. when you find something.. buy it that day on the spot.

At a smaller scale for starting out; do the same; when Costco dumps something below cost buy the pallet or pallets of it and from all the locations you can reach. Push it through FBA. Others are already doing it because it works, anyone can do this. um... careful of candy and chocolate in the summer.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Passive profit also needs direct intervention but with lesser time spent, more towards management.

Before going for passive incomes, through businesses, you'd not only need management skills but also experience.

The above post was an example, find something that suits ur locality and then practice ur managing skills there.

It could be something as simple as delivering newspapers, milk or simple groceries to people.

If ur location has only 10,000 house, supply the needs of 100 houses 1st.

Do something that has a higher probability of success and at the same time hone ur people/management skills in real time because its critical in any future venture.

Also do something that needs minimal investment, with something you already have, maximise its usage, like a car, like ur friends, like ur kitchen, like ur free time, etc.
yes, nodding my head as I read through this, that's right, that's what would suit me is to start small but still practice same skills.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm really tired after work or is it boredom/depression/loneliness.
Those things could be eased away with exciting new project of bringing in extra income that could hopefully be realised as a passive source eventually with proper management, if I understood you correctly.
I'm unusually strong.
(probably have a bodybuilder look if I drastically cut fat)
An idea I have is to offer moving services to females from a female. Apparently there's tons of single mothers out there with the income streams that would pay for this.
I got the idea in a roundabout way from this business that advertises 2 guys with big hearts or something like that. Actually its a little bit of awkward marketing. They are selling themselves and their service. I have a truck and moving is not always during the day but at night and on weekends. What to charge? I've never hired movers in my life.

Another idea is that "steam shampooing" of carpets that some buildings require old tenants to do or there's a deduction off their end-of-term security deposit. The deduction is 90-110, but to rent one of those machines is about 25. a day, iirc.
So I'd be marketing to the tenants to do their place for 50-75. How do I market? and owning my own two machines(one for backup and parts) would be wiser.

These are small holes I see to be filled, which would be parttime.

Risky though, because I can't physically injure myself and then subsequently lose time from the main plate.

I like the idea of something low impact like walking.
Going door to door I actually get an adrenalin buzz from(selling girl guide cookies comes to mind, when I was younger) I have an approachable face that people have gravitated towards and trusted fast when I worked retail during and after high school. I would meet all kinds of single men too. lol. lol. I'd have the plausible deniability that I just "knocked on your door to sell you this, but since I'm almost out of what you wanted let me take your contact info..." lol. That would work.

What to sell? What did Warren Buffett sell when he first went door-to-door? I forget what his product was, soda pop drinks or something?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Another idea is that "steam shampooing" of carpets that some buildings require old tenants to do or there's a deduction off their end-of-term security deposit. The deduction is 90-110, but to rent one of those machines is about 25. a day, iirc.
So I'd be marketing to the tenants to do their place for 50-75. How do I market? and owning my own two machines(one for backup and parts) would be wiser.
Do this. Big profit because the chemicals is relatively cheap, just know where to buy it from. Also equipment is cheap, you just need 2 manpower to start this off, hire those people that's considered "special" (people with disabilities but can physically work).

Market it out as sanitisation cleaning (you could also leverage on using special persons), not only for carpets but removal of stains from beds, sofas, curtains etc.

As for getting clients, start off through FB and also have a dedicated team of people to do tele-marketing, you can outsource this at 1st then gradually hire ur own.

A major part of ur expenses should be marketing, make it attractive like having some sort of package deals.

This is doable because of low investment vis a vis high probability of success.

Clever girl. Not a bad idea at all.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the people who got caught did not do any prison time or even get sued. There’s a lot of paper work the federal government would have to audit. No one has the time or budget for that. And most importantly, nobody cares about it. The world runs on money and how to exploit the system. That loophole is set up for a reason. It also benefits health insurance companies too. That’s why they turn a blind eye. If thousands of home health centers were to open and hundreds of thousands of elderly people sign up, that’s millions of dollars for insurance companies. And politicians are in the pockets of insurance companies so obviously they won’t do a damn thing about any loopholes.

The way things work is “I rub your back if you rub my back.” The rest of the world follows the system. But then there are those who exploit the system for their own profit.

An example of exploiting the system is look at prisons. They are a billion dollar industry now. Some judges are bought out and try to meet a quota by sentencing as many people as they can per month, lol.

It’s the same with old people’s homes. We need a place to throw away all the old people and profit while doing it.
There's a System of a Down song that reminds me of this post.
Here you quoted a post I deleted because I thought it sounded too altruistic/moral high groundish.
I wish I could jump from wage slave to this 'rub my back, rub your back' turn a blind eye mentality in order to run a profitable business. What a chickenschit I am hey?

There was talk here in Canada they were going to start releasing prisoners because of the Covid. I guess that kind of Covid talk didn't happen in the States.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Do this. Big profit because the chemicals is relatively cheap, just know where to buy it from. Also equipment is cheap, you just need 2 manpower to start this off, hire those people that's considered "special" (people with disabilities but can physically work).

Market it out as sanitisation cleaning (you could also leverage on using special persons), not only for carpets but removal of stains from beds, sofas, curtains etc.

As for getting clients, start off through FB and also have a dedicated team of people to do tele-marketing, you can outsource this at 1st then gradually hire ur own.

A major part of ur expenses should be marketing, make it attractive like having some sort of package deals.

This is doable because of low investment vis a vis high probability of success.

Clever girl. Not a bad idea at all.
Thank you Spaz. I guess operating a fb acct again would be completely different for business purposes than the attention wh0re risk. I got rid of my sm based on what I read here on sosuave. Its gone. But I remember there was community neighbourhood groups and renters groups that traded inside info on apartments I could rejoin.
The telemarketing would work well as that can be done remotely.
I can't help it, I like the idea of hiring the developmentally disabled.
The chemicals can be bought from a walkin just a few neighbouhoods from here. 'Disinfectant' should be in the name of the business.
Seems so 24/7 though. I dread the rapid escalation. I'd have to decide my boundaries.

i.e. at one point I offload the business and sell.

But then that would be a shame to do it before franchising it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you Spaz. I guess operating a fb acct again would be completely different for business purposes than the attention wh0re risk. I got rid of my sm based on what I read here on sosuave. Its gone. But I remember there was community neighbourhood groups and renters groups that traded inside info on apartments I could rejoin.
The telemarketing would work well as that can be done remotely.
I can't help it, I like the idea of hiring the developmentally disabled.
The chemicals can be bought from a walkin just a few neighbouhoods from here. 'Disinfectant' should be in the name of the business.
Seems so 24/7 though. I dread the rapid escalation. I'd have to decide my boundaries.

i.e. at one point I offload the business and sell.

But then that would be a shame to do it before franchising it.
I highly doubt that you need 10K to even start this off, more like 5k is good enough.

Once you got it up and running, since its a service provider, you can branch out to selling those machines u r using for cleaning to house owners, that's where the big bucks is.

Source for those high tech vacuum cleaners (that allows mixing cleaning chemicals), something like rainbow, from Europe or Japan where it is cheaper.

Ideally, your income from sales of machine should be 70%, whilst ur service sales is 30%. There's a reason for this but we'll talk abt this some other time after you're set up something, I will guide you on what to do.