Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here cheap?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
This is what I mean by cheap =/= frugal. Buying used tires is cheap. Tire price is not what’s on the sticker; it’s the remaining tread life.

Simple math lesson:

$200 tire / 60,000 miles = $0.00333 / mile ( 0.3 cents per mile)

$50 tire / 10,000 miles = $0.005 / mile ( 0.5 cents per mile)
It's common sense, if you need to teach this fact to people here then there's nothing much you can say because it won't compute due to extremely low IQ.

An average new tire can be used anywhere between 50-80k miles depending on road conditions (hills, sharp conner, etc), day or night travel (heat factor) and driving habit.

A used tire is on average is cheaper by maybe 50 bucks vs a new tire (cheap brand).

Try divide that amount by days and you'll realise how ridiculous it is to buy 2nd hand tires, not to mention the inherent dangers of using it.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drove on 4 original factory tires just over 220,000 kms and two of them were repaired tires during that time. I'm the only owner, bought vehicle new.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ain't my fault that you have been too poor for the past 10 years to even buy a single new tire.

Must be nice being frugal.
lmao its for my daily driver.

This is what I mean by cheap =/= frugal. Buying used tires is cheap. Tire price is not what’s on the sticker; it’s the remaining tread life.

Simple math lesson:

$200 tire / 60,000 miles = $0.00333 / mile ( 0.3 cents per mile)

$50 tire / 10,000 miles = $0.005 / mile ( 0.5 cents per mile)
I've been able to keep used tires going for far greater than 10k. I also inspect each tire carefully as well as its manufacture date. There's been plenty of times where I refused certain tires.

However, for the weekend car? I had new tires put on it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of tires, motorcycles can be frugal transportation or money pits, depending on the bike. "Sport touring" is one step down from a sport bike, just as fast unless you are a pro on a track, and the tires are way cheaper. They also last much longer. Sport bike tires are meant to stick around corners, so they are soft. The mileage rating actually goes down as the quality and price go up.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of tires, motorcycles can be frugal transportation or money pits, depending on the bike. "Sport touring" is one step down from a sport bike, just as fast unless you are a pro on a track, and the tires are way cheaper. They also last much longer. Sport bike tires are meant to stick around corners, so they are soft. The mileage rating actually goes down as the quality and price go up.
Bikes are fun until it rains or if u r living in a metropolitan area where traffic jams are horrendously bad.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Lookatu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's common sense, if you need to teach this fact to people here then there's nothing much you can say because it won't compute due to extremely low IQ.

Try divide that amount by days and you'll realise how ridiculous it is to buy 2nd hand tires, not to mention the inherent dangers of using it.
I personally like to re-use my condoms and wash it out and roll it back up. I only have sex when it's dark so the girl can't see that the condom package is already open. :lol:

FlexpertHamilton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily cheap or frugal, I'm just minimalistic. Constantly chasing materialism/luxury is a sure-fire way to guarantee you never build wealth.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally like to re-use my condoms and wash it out and roll it back up. I only have sex when it's dark so the girl can't see that the condom package is already open. :lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if some blokes here just might think its a brilliant idea, you just need to add in that you gained some sort of super power....

It's gonna take off like that no-fap thingy.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bulk buy clothes and toiletries , drink at home before a night out and only buy one drink in the venue . Dates are in a bar , one drink then they buy next round , only expenses are for trips abroad .

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bulk buy clothes and toiletries , drink at home before a night out and only buy one drink in the venue . Dates are in a bar , one drink then they buy next round , only expenses are for trips abroad .
How do you bulk buy clothes? You mean like socks and underwear, right?

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you bulk buy clothes? You mean like socks and underwear, right?
Yeah those plus t shirts and jeans , my look is classic no need for flashy crap or follow the trends and that junk .